Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

It's kind of contradictory to say what he's doing is selfish, but it kinda is. For the most part he'd rather have just a chance for an assist rather than an easy layup.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 am

Sad really...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 am

dmize wrote:It's kind of contradictory to say what he's doing is selfish, but it kinda is. For the most part he'd rather have just a chance for an assist rather than an easy layup.
This is true. He gets chances to finish easy layups but a lot of times kicks it out to a 3pt shooter.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:15 am

Looks like the Bobcats came back to reality in a hurry lol. Down 40 to OKC at the half, 24 points at the half wow Laughing

edit: these dudes are down by 54 points, is there a mercy rule we can invoke to end this massacre
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:39 am

Closing Time.

Edit : Chandler :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 am

What is Felton doing ffs. Less than a minute to go and Melo on the court an you're taking mid range jumpers.

Edit : Lopez cheers
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 am

Overtime.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 am

What a game from the Knicks and Nets.. Dat atmosphere :bow:

Best arena in the league?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 am

Swagg wrote:What a game from the Knicks and Nets.. Dat atmosphere :bow:

Not even close to OKC's arena Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

Damn, Caron went in tonight Shocked, 9-15 from 3, 33 points. Too bad only him and Chris Paul showed up, losing to the Hornets at home? That's why I don't think they're top 4 in the west.

Blue Barrett wrote:
Swagg wrote:What a game from the Knicks and Nets.. Dat atmosphere :bow:

Not even close to OKC's arena Laughing

Or Memphis'. Probably not the Celtics either. Or MSG, Rose Garden, etc. It's the first 5-10 home games of a new arena/location, what team isn't gunna have a great atmosphere?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 am

I meant the arena itself, the look of the exterior.. The court etc

I think it's common knowledge OKC has the most intense atmosphere lol, I was just applauding the atmosphere for last nights game
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:37 am

What Rondo is doing is selfish. I know its an assist, but looking for stats over functional play to me is selfish whatever it is and it cheapens the record should he get it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Well his offensive game is coming along to be fair, but at 19 the future is bright..especially on the defensive end. I really like him.

BTW, you seen season 2 of open court? I saw the ads, but didnt see anything else after that. But that was months ago...a quick youtube search confirms they did do it, I seen 4 45 minute long episodes with some really funny and good debates.

He has a better touch around the rim than most people thought. When he learns to use his strength like Cousins did on Favors above, look out.

This was a great game for him if you haven't seen the highlights

I recorded a couple of them and saw most of the episode 4(the latest I believe?) Good discussions on super teams, the Lakers(before Brown was fired), competition in the West. They all seemed to agree it was simply the Lakers/OKC in the west. At this point, I think there's 4 teams that could come out of the west. OKC, Grizz, Lakers and Spurs.

Dominate on the boards, both ends.

As for episode 4, I didnt understand Kenny Smith. Everyone was saying building artifical superteams is wrong and it does hurt the league, I didnt get any reason why he was saying theres nothing wrong with it.

Other episodes are cool too, I think the frontcourt one where they talk about bigmen. Chuck says after Howard, its the Gasol's and not Bynum who are the next best. Some other intresting stuff.

Shaq was talking about Howard obviously, but what he was actually saying made some sense which was lost under the "Robin, Brook Lopez, whatever....better than Howard". He didnt actually say better, he was saying him, Bynum have more stuff on the block, more moves and they play like big men are supposed to, back to the basket.

He also said he doesnt get how people call Howard the dominate center when he is putting up 20 and 12 or whatever where Bynum is putting up just a little bit less and isnt doing it in the pick and roll.

In between the haterade there was some sense to what he saying basically lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

dmize wrote:Looks like the Bobcats came back to reality in a hurry lol. Down 40 to OKC at the half, 24 points at the half wow Laughing

edit: these dudes are down by 54 points, is there a mercy rule we can invoke to end this massacre

I thought the Bobcats might have a decent shot at that one, they being doing so well...but yeah, when OKC get hot..
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Rondo kills ball movement and floor spacing. Very overrated player, probably Top 5 but needs to be surrounded with the right players to excel.

Btw, you nutslurpers a certain veteran has actually been more impressive than him this year. One of the top 10 players of all time who gives by the name of Tim Duncan. :bow:

Finally back to being to undisputed best center in the League. Dwight, Bynum and all these other scrubs are still a step behind.

Top 5 players in each position so far this year IMO

PG
1. Paul
2. Westbrook
3. Holiday
4. Brave Scotty Parker
5. Rondo

SG
1. Harden
2. Bryant
3. Mayo
4. Crawford
5. Wade

SF
1. Durant
2. James
3. Anthony
4. Batum
5. Parsons/Rudy Gay

PF
Everyone's been underwhelming lol. Not even going to bother.

1. Duncan
2. Marc Gasol
3. Anderson Varejao (BEAST)
4. Brook Lopez
5. Omer Asik
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:01 pm

^Bosh at 22/8 has not been underwhelming mate. And no, Durant hasn't been better than LeBron Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

LeBron not the best SF? looool delusional beyond measure... Harden over Kobe is even worse.. Rondo at 5? Holy damn
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Based of this season people pls.

Durant has improved in every facet of the game so far this year (apart from his PPG)
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Based on this season Kobe is still better than Harden
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Gil wrote:Based of this season people pls.

Durant has improved in every facet of the game so far this year (apart from his PPG)

But he's still not better than LeBron Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Gil wrote:Based of this season people pls.

That doesn't mean he's better than LeBron THIS season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Westbrook better than Paul this season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm

oh Gil , that's a RealGM worthy post ... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 am

CP3 at number 1...Gil you slay me lol

Rondo has been better and frankly, has surpassed Paul now.

Harden better than Bryant LOOOL

Im a Rockets fan and I think that laughable. Kobe literally couldnt be playing much better. Harden has the ball in his hands more thats it, he isnt any better than last season and isnt playing any better. Shooting the ball at 44% while Kobe is at 51% right now. Your hate is blinding you here.

I dont have that big a problem with KD over Lebron, he is a better score, rebounder and now shot blocker. He is also seeing the floor much better that ever. Its close though, Lebron still has a control over games Durant doesnt have.

Melo is a powerforward now, so im putting him as the best 4 in the game for now.

In any nearly any team not the Heat, Bosh would be a 4 so ill put him second Aldridge is still the better player but he is shooting way too many jumpers.

I dont have much problem with the list at center, but Garnett is a center now and he is better than Osik. Also, Noah is better than Osik, as is Chandler. Osik is too bad on the offensive end.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 am

CP3 at number 1...Gil you slay me lol

Rondo has been better and frankly, has surpassed Paul now.

rofl

Negrito, pls.

He kills floor spacing and can't hit an open jumpshot. Padding your assists on entry passes, passing back on fast breaks and passing to the likes of Pierce, Lee, Terry, KG etc for bread and butter jumpers doesn't mean he's better than Paul.

Westbrook is probably the best 1 in the League in terms of pure talent but I prefer Paul's leadership, intangibles and ability to make his teammates better.

Harden better than Bryant LOOOL

Im a Rockets fan and I think that laughable. Kobe literally couldnt be playing much better. Harden has the ball in his hands more thats it, he isnt any better than last season and isnt playing any better. Shooting the ball at 44% while Kobe is at 51% right now. Your hate is blinding you here.

Bryant is playing alongside 3 Top 20 players and a Metta World Peace who's playing like he's Ron Artest again.

Despite all that talent he's led that STACKED Lakers team to a .500 record Laughing

Harden is playing alongside an offensively challenged Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin who's been struggling with his jumpshot. Because of this he faces more double teams and traps than Kobe does at the moment despite all that the Rockets will have the same record as the Lakers should they win against the cRaptors tonight.

Bryant's playing great but I want to see more. Taking the night off on defense and filling the stat sheet on the other end ain't impressive to me. The stats aren't leading to wins unlike Durant, Duncan, James etc

I dont have much problem with the list at center, but Garnett is a center now and he is better than Osik. Also, Noah is better than Osik, as is Chandler. Osik is too bad on the offensive end.

Please, Chandler isn't a Top 5 center. Most overrated big man in the League but I agree with you on KG. Forgot about him.

Stalemate between him and Bosh. Bosh is better on the offensive end but KG is the better defender.

Last edited by Gil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

Jrue Holiday has been top 5 I agree with that. I'd probably have it Rondo, Paul, Holiday, Westbrook, Brave Scotty Parker. Irving is right at the door behind them. First few weeks of the season CP3 was killing it, since then Rondos been better. Also I know Deron started off the season injured but he's been pretty disappointing I gotta say.

SG-Kobe, leading the league in scoring at his age and doing it efficiently. Harden started off with those 2 great games, and has still been scoring a lot, but he's not shooting the ball all that great.

SF-LeBron, Durant and everyone else. One thing I've noticed(and the #'s seem to backup), Durant has been really good defensively

PF- Melo's played there all season, gotta be him. For normal PFs: Bosh, or Aldridge, don't have a problem with either. Aldridge has been playing great defense and a good amount of Portlands offense is run through him. He's a good part of why Lillard has been so successful early on. Just wish he'd grab another 1-2 rebounds a game more.

C-Duncan no doubt

Asik's not top 5, but I've been impressed with him. I think he's given the Rockets exactly what they expected out of him, and probably a bit more.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next