urbaNRoots
vizkosity
Kick
Harmonica
rsinatra
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed Empty Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by rsinatra Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 pm

http://sportv.globo.com/site/programas/sportv-news/noticia/2012/07/neymar-nao-reclama-mas-diz-que-para-fugir-das-faltas-violenta-pula.html

- The "kicks" [tackles] are coming very violently. When I notice that they are vicious, I jump and dive. I am not ashamed to say it. Then it's up to the ref to interpret it as a foul o not. I don't complain about anything, I jump to defend myself. I don't want to get hurt. - said the player.

He also said that his hardest game so far was the 2011 Libertadores Final against Peñarol, in which he had to avoid both the marking from Uruguayans and the ref who wasn't very nice towards.

- I did a nutmeg, and then the opponent hit me on a area that hurts a lot. I didn't fall asking for a foul (...). He [the ref] ended up giving me a yellow card and from then on he started to threaten me.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Kindah agree, but then again we have Messi, who doesn't dive even when he's kicked in every game,

but then again we have Divenaldo, Dive Maria and Pepe, what's their excuse? Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by Kick Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Diving is part of the game whether we like it or not so players are not going to be ashamed even if it is a shameful act. As long as they can get away with it there will be no shame.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:00 pm

diving is an art, not a shame okay?
imagine the amount of entertainment that busque brought to us...sure, it's sometimes *bleep* up, but football is not the same in the modern world without diving
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Well he should be ashamed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

The player most booked for diving this season in La Liga was none other than Leo Messi.
:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Zealous wrote:The player most booked for diving this season in La Liga was none other than Leo Messi.

That just shows how biased the referees were last season :facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:The player most booked for diving this season in La Liga was none other than Leo Messi.

Yeeeeesss.... Refereees are biased... Five penalties in the CL...
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 pm

kiranr wrote:

That just shows how biased the referees were this season :facepalm:
Scandal in La Liga - part MMMMMMMCCXXIII

What else is new?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 pm

What a vagina
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Potential wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Yeeeeesss.... Refereees are biased... Five penalties in the CL...

In La Liga. Not the CL.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 pm

i cant wait for the hype around this kid to die
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Cristiano and Busquets likes this

Di Maria shared it with 120 friends

mourinho added neymar as a friend
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

And if I recall correctly none of them were dives Laughing

Now you will bring up the sociedad one where there exist a clear contact

Messi needs to learn from Ronaldo how to dive without getting a yellow..

I mean how didnt the ref give him a yellow for this?

The last one is so pathetic that even the commentator laughs :facepalm:

And yet Messi gets a yellow for this..

Messi falls down easily, but there exist contact where as those 2 from Ronaldo has no contact whatsoever and yet he gets no yellow!

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Dude has Busquets and Alves in training but you want him to waste time looking at youtube vids?...he sees the real deal everyday in practice.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dude has Busquets and Alves in training but you want him to waste time looking at youtube vids?...he sees the real deal everyday in practice.

Dude, even they dive less than ronaldo AND thats saying something Laughing

even then, they dive outside the penalty area/own half meaning its alot harder to get a yellow card. Thats not something Messi needs to learn, he needs to learn how to not get a yellow when he "dives" inside the penalty area which Di Maria, Ronaldo heck even Özil have mastered while I am not sure if Busquets or Dani Alves have mastered that part of diving just yet :coffee:

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Dude has Busquets and Alves in training but you want him to waste time looking at youtube vids?...he sees the real deal everyday in practice.

Dude, even they dive less than ronaldo Laughing

You don't know what you're talking about , Ronaldo occasionally dives but even even Pepe dives more than him for us.

You're basing your opinion on what he was 5 years ago.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Dude, even they dive less than ronaldo Laughing

You don't know what you're talking about , Ronaldo occasionally dives but even even Pepe dives more than him for us.

You're basing your opinion on what he was 5 years ago.

... Want me to dig up youtube videos of him diving for you? Its pretty easy. All I have to do is check unknowngenius01 channel :coffee: And belive me there are lots of dives Laughing

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Since we live in the era where isolated youtube vids mean everything go ahead man Laughing. He gets a bad rep for diving occasionally when there are guys in football who act as if they got shot every time they're touched.

I can pull up youtube vids of him making a nice pass or dribbling past a defender does that make him a great passer or dribbler? No it doesn't, it means he did something once.

Watch the games, when he's fouled he normally just gets back and complains.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Diving is not for Messi. He feels shame there and admits it immediately... look at other divers they act like it was real, some act like they shot by gun
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Spoiler:

Everyone bar the last one are from this season and most of them from 2012.
Belive me there are ALOT more dives to show of examples, its just that I got bored of posting them.

--

billionmillion, Messi dives as well. Its just that for for every dive that he makes, there exist 100 examples of him staying on his feet.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Laughing

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed Imager
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Neymar topic becomes Messi vs CR7 in 1 post.

Barca and Madrid fans should be ostracized from the forum :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Messi dives so less that people only can find his diving which happened 7 years ago. and still no clear dive found. wait 2 more years maybe you will capture that moment
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next