urbaNRoots
vizkosity
Kick
Harmonica
rsinatra
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Messi dives so less that people only can find his diving which happened 7 years ago. and still no clear dive found. wait 2 more years maybe you will capture that moment

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by Lex Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Maybe this is Neymar's way of selling himself to Barcelona hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Neymar topic becomes Messi vs CR7 in 1 post.

Barca and Madrid fans should be ostracized from the forum :coffee:

But what did you expect would happend in a thread about diving when 4 of the top 6 divers in the world(Ronaldo, Di Maria, Alves and Busquets and the other being Neymar and Drogba) plays for Barca and Real Madrid :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Neymar supported the King of diving here, so its obvious that name of the King would be mentioned here. but king fanboys must bring messi everytime when their idol is under pressure. it has nothing to do with barca fans
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm

They shouldn't be fouling him. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Only Mclewis is online so there is the potential for some serious trolling here, but been there done that Laughing..I'm just saying Harhar11 if you look at the games, you'll realize the guy is simply not a prolific diver, he dives to get free kicks occasionally, but he's no longer acts like he got shot.

He falls down, complains gets up...like anyone else, like Messi when he is fouled.

That's all I have to say can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes defending Ronaldo of all people but you guys take it too far Laughing

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I think Nerman should "jump" to evade tackles and try to stay on his feet. If he thinks Brazilians are malicious kickers then he'll have a hard time adapting to the EPL or Serie A, which is why he should move to La Liga really.

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:
You have to go back to a video of when Messi was wearing the number 19 to find a diving video...

There are some instances where Messi does dive, most of which are in the past when he was young. Nowadays, he does it very rarely, and most of the cards he received for it are unjust. The fact that Cristiano has less cards than Messi for it just means that Cristiano is the more skilled diver, not that he does it less often Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 pm

billionmillion wrote:

Neymar supported the King of diving here, so its obvious that name of the King would be mentioned here. but king fanboys must bring messi everytime when their idol is under pressure. it has nothing to do with barca fans

First post in this thread was Jiopsi, a Barca fan, bringing up CR7.

Jog on.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 pm

If you turn this into a Messi vs Cristiano debate we'll lock the thread.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think Nerman should "jump" to evade tackles and try to stay on his feet. If he thinks Brazilians are malicious kickers then he'll have a hard time adapting to the EPL or Serie A, which is why he should move to La Liga really.

are you serious?the things that south americans have to endure specially on the libertadores is bs,never will we see the amount of reckless tackling like we see here in europe.at least players get yellow or red carded in europe.

If terry kicked sanchez in SA,no one would care

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:If you turn this into a Messi vs Cristiano debate we'll lock the thread.

This thread is already a retarded horse with 3 legs, just put it down

Its the merciful thing to do
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

the ref from the Madrid vs Milan game looks alot like Tom Henning Obrevo which is quite funny given the nature of this thread
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think Nerman should "jump" to evade tackles and try to stay on his feet. If he thinks Brazilians are malicious kickers then he'll have a hard time adapting to the EPL or Serie A, which is why he should move to La Liga really.

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:
You have to go back to a video of when Messi was wearing the number 19 to find a diving video...

There are some instances where Messi does dive, most of which are in the past when he was young. Nowadays, he does it very rarely, and most of the cards he received for it are unjust. The fact that Cristiano has less cards than Messi for it just means that Cristiano is the more skilled diver, not that he does it less often Wink

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

Messi never dives....... :I'mveryunoriginal:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 pm

I don't understand why you guys look down upon diving. Because the refs don't spot it? In that case, you should be blaming the referees for not spotting it. Diving is the same as fouling as far as i am concerned.

But clutching your face and writhing on the floor pretending you have been shot is just disgraceful.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 pm

jibers wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

Yeah, thats a case of trying to jump to evade a tackle but in the end the tackle never came and hence why Messi doesnt even look at the refs and gets up immidietly..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

kiranr wrote:I don't understand why you guys look down upon diving. Because the refs don't spot it? In that case, you should be blaming the referees for not spotting it. Diving is the same as fouling as far as i am concerned.

But clutching your face and writhing on the floor pretending you have been shot is just disgraceful.

I agree with this but I have to also add that the worst foul is worse than than the worst dive...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

harhar11 wrote:
jibers wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

Yeah, thats a case of trying to jump to evade a tackle but in the end the tackle never came and hence why Messi doesnt even look at the refs and gets up immidietly..

He didnt jump he dropped like a log ffs. You cant even lie about it. The video is right there. Make excuses, a dive is a dive. Where you in Messi's head? What a joke.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 pm

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

jibers wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
jibers wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

He didnt jump he dropped like a log ffs. You cant even lie about it. The video is right there. Make excuses, a dive is a dive. Where you in Messi's head? What a joke.

Actually you are right, I didnt see the replay. But still as I said earlier, for every dive you find Messi doing I can find 50 of Messi staying on his feet...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

The most influencial dive of the 21st century.... a pioneer, a visonary....

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 14047752796496505428

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 14047752796496505428

Last edited by jibers on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 Di-NESI

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 2 Di-2CI7
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 pm

jibers wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

its not a diving dude. cambiasso stepped on his foot but in last moment he removed it. messi knew nothing happened and stood up immediately
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 pm

jibers wrote:

Why are you brining up Busquets when none of us have denied him diving, unlike the Madrid fans who were saying that Cristiano Ronaldo has stopped diving? O_o

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 pm

billionmillion wrote:
jibers wrote:

Zealous wrote:
Spoiler:

uh huh... Rolling Eyes

its not a diving dude. cambiasso stepped on his foot but in last moment he removed it. messi knew nothing happened and stood up immediately
It is a dive, there was no contact and he dropped like a log...WTF am I reading here? Are you kidding me?

What a biased joke. Billionmillion you should be ostra'ed from this site. This is just shameful
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Only Mclewis is online so there is the potential for some serious trolling here

Been monitoring this thread from the beginning :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 pm

ok its dive but calm down otherwise we will need a doctor, why you are always so anxious about things that has nothing to do with your club and player... i always wondered
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next