urbaNRoots
vizkosity
Kick
Harmonica
rsinatra
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by billionmillion Wed 18 Jul 2012, 14:59

ok its dive but calm down otherwise we will need a doctor, why you are always so anxious about things that has nothing to do with your club and player... i always wondered

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Empty Re: Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed

Post by Pedram Wed 18 Jul 2012, 14:59

We should make a section for ostracized members. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:00

so neymar.... nah forget about it. that was so page 1
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:00

This one has to be one of the worst dives of the season...

to top it off, it was against his old club :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:02

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Di-20HM

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Di-RKVO

I see all
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:03

Just make a Barca vs Madrid trash talking section Twisted Evil
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:03

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Di-XZJ2

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Di-O27S
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:05

Enough with the Barca/ Madrid crap. I tried to let this thread get back on track by itself, but that I won't happen.

Though this thread is about diving. It is NOT about whether Barca or Madrid do it.

If you guys can't discuss this topic without mentioning those 2 teams then I will lock this thread.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:08

billionmillion wrote:ok its dive but calm down otherwise we will need a doctor, why you are always so anxious about things that has nothing to do with your club and player... i always wondered

So make up your mind...is it a dive or is it not a dive. The contradictions are frightening. You clearly weren't in the debate team. You should go into politics. Cretin
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:10

McLewis wrote:Enough with the Barca/ Madrid crap. I tried to let this thread get back on track by itself, but that I won't happen.

Though this thread is about diving. It is NOT about whether Barca or Madrid do it.

If you guys can't discuss this topic without mentioning those 2 teams then I will lock this thread.

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Tumblr_m7ai4y41lO1rov8hj
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed 18 Jul 2012, 15:18

jibers wrote:
billionmillion wrote:ok its dive but calm down otherwise we will need a doctor, why you are always so anxious about things that has nothing to do with your club and player... i always wondered

So make up your mind...is it a dive or is it not a dive. The contradictions are frightening. You clearly weren't in the debate team. You should go into politics. Cretin
My mind is clear from first post. but i say yes because of your health. too much adrenalin calm down a little
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:05

At least he isn't shame about it. To me it's not just the dive but the feigning. Yes, evade tackles when one can but don't pretend you got hit. That would always the part that upsets me.

Poor excuse all around from Neymar...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:07

jibers wrote:
McLewis wrote:Enough with the Barca/ Madrid crap. I tried to let this thread get back on track by itself, but that didn't happen.

Neymar admits diving ("jumping") and says he's not ashamed - Page 3 Tumblr_m7ai4y41lO1rov8hj

Never mad Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:19

to all the people making this about a messi/c ronaldo discussion: please stop. here we should either discuss neymar's statements and how we view his dives, or just diving in general. no more of that old "messi fanboy arguing with a c. ronaldo fanboy about who is the biggest diver" or madrid x barca for that matter.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:30

Ganso wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think Nerman should "jump" to evade tackles and try to stay on his feet. If he thinks Brazilians are malicious kickers then he'll have a hard time adapting to the EPL or Serie A, which is why he should move to La Liga really.

are you serious?the things that south americans have to endure specially on the libertadores is bs,never will we see the amount of reckless tackling like we see here in europe.at least players get yellow or red carded in europe.

If terry kicked sanchez in SA,no one would care

Indeed, the Libertadores is known (at least in Brazil) for being very violent. It's not as bad as it once was, but here and then there are some refs who'll allow everything.

I think it's okay if the player tries to avoid the tackle and then jumps/dives, expecting a foul to be given. The ref is there exactly because of that: he'll decide whether it was a foul or not. What I find annoying is when the player exaggerates, and continues to fake the pain with funny faces and stuff, trying to get a yellow or red card to the opponent. I think it's unnecessary and it wastes playing time. However, I can see that this happens because it's in the interest of a team that the other one is weakened and therefore easier to beat. I just think it's dishonest, and the best way to beat an opponent is by your own ability to score. But then again, there are several arguments for both sides, i.e. in diving you see that this is a human game and that everything is up to interpretation.

Anyway, I found it funny that someone mentioned that most of the biggest divers in the world are in Barcelona and Real - I disagree. I think that they are the 2 most famous clubs in the world atm, so whatever those players do will be more seen than what a player in a Japanese club does. So, I am sure there are several divers who are just as bad or worse than the ones mentioned in those 2 Spanish clubs. But please, no more Messi x C. Ronaldo/Barca x RM discussions.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:14

Okay, if he dives to pretect himself it's not as bad. But he obviously doesn't because if there was no contact and he's admitted there's no contact then why the F**K does he pretend he's been injured and hold his leg?

Disgraceful.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:14

Libertadores I agree with, but then again, he didn't exactly shine against Velez or Corinthians did he? I'd say that in the limited amount of games I've seen him play in he does seem to struggle more than normally against the rough and physical style of defender (which is only to be expected).

He has to jump, otherwise he'll get hurt and he can't risk that. A good player will know how to keep his body away from danger.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 18 Jul 2012, 18:28

We all know Messi dives as well, anyway. Just not as frequent as Ronnie or Busi.

Anyway, Neymar has a point in that when he tries to get out of what would be a vicious tackle. But that comment falls on deaf ears when people see his antics. We all know he's trying to either get the pen or try and flush out one of the cards.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:54

embrace diving, it's an art guys....I mean, people like busquet, pepe, and young make them look so dramatic in front of millions Very Happy

The bad part of a sport also makes it a lot more interesting with twist and turn. Every team wants to have an advantage, especially if you want to win. No 2 medieval kingdoms will tell the other one the time and place of their attacks would they? Assassinations and multiple deceptive tricks would also be used, but that makes our lives more interesting...and sometimes, entertaining (unless ur like thiago motta lol)

Last edited by vizkosity on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:57; edited 1 time in total
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:57

Lord Hispano wrote:We all know Messi dives as well, anyway. Just not as frequent as Ronnie or Busi.

Anyway, Neymar has a point in that when he tries to get out of what would be a vicious tackle. But that comment falls on deaf ears when people see his antics. We all know he's trying to either get the pen or try and flush out one of the cards.

No issue in the evading, there is a life to live after a football match. It's the feigning that irritates most people.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:50

Le Samourai wrote:Dude has Busquets and Alves in training but you want him to waste time looking at youtube vids?...he sees the real deal everyday in practice.

Josh :bow:

I don't blame neymar. Those dudes in SA are *bleep* vicious.. some of the tackles there are really rough.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:55

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2012/07/19/3250880/neymar-begs-santos-team-mate-ganso-dont-abandon-me

Neymar with an sos call hmm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu 19 Jul 2012, 14:44

TomJuve wrote:Okay, if he dives to pretect himself it's not as bad. But he obviously doesn't because if there was no contact and he's admitted there's no contact then why the F**K does he pretend he's been injured and hold his leg?

Disgraceful.

Because sometimes he can't avoid the tackle? But it's exactly what I wrote, I think it's fair enough if they jump and so the ref gives a foul, but I don't agree with all the acting that follows.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Libertadores I agree with, but then again, he didn't exactly shine against Velez or Corinthians did he? I'd say that in the limited amount of games I've seen him play in he does seem to struggle more than normally against the rough and physical style of defender (which is only to be expected).

He has to jump, otherwise he'll get hurt and he can't risk that. A good player will know how to keep his body away from danger.

Exactly. Muricy Ramalho himself has said that Neymar is very light, so yeah he has some troubles when the marking is too rough, it's something he'll have to learn with time. Anyway one has to take into consideration that against Velez and Corinthians (Especially against the latter) he was *bleep* after travelling so much with Brazil and so on. That kid is doing so much work off the pitch, with sponsors and stuff, I'm surprised he hasn't had a more serious injury.

Lord Hispano wrote:We all know Messi dives as well, anyway. Just not as frequent as Ronnie or Busi.

"We all know"? That's assuming too much. We don't know, is the truth. Sometimes perhaps, other times not. We can only look and judge, with our own pre-opnions about him making a huge difference.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 19 Jul 2012, 17:39

rsinatra wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Okay, if he dives to pretect himself it's not as bad. But he obviously doesn't because if there was no contact and he's admitted there's no contact then why the F**K does he pretend he's been injured and hold his leg?

Disgraceful.

Because sometimes he can't avoid the tackle? But it's exactly what I wrote, I think it's fair enough if they jump and so the ref gives a foul, but I don't agree with all the acting that follows.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Libertadores I agree with, but then again, he didn't exactly shine against Velez or Corinthians did he? I'd say that in the limited amount of games I've seen him play in he does seem to struggle more than normally against the rough and physical style of defender (which is only to be expected).

Exactly. Muricy Ramalho himself has said that Neymar is very light, so yeah he has some troubles when the marking is too rough, it's something he'll have to learn with time. Anyway one has to take into consideration that against Velez and Corinthians (Especially against the latter) he was *bleep* after travelling so much with Brazil and so on. That kid is doing so much work off the pitch, with sponsors and stuff, I'm surprised he hasn't had a more serious injury.

"We all know"? That's assuming too much. We don't know, is the truth. Sometimes perhaps, other times not. We can only look and judge, with our own pre-opnions about him making a huge difference.
No I meant specifically in challenges like this one where people didn't get caught and then act like they've been injured.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu 19 Jul 2012, 17:56

rsinatra wrote:

But it is true. Laughing Look, I know you don't like it when someone speaks ill of a player in your team but really I can't find something nice to say about Neymar with all he's done. He's the sort of player I love watching lose.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri 20 Jul 2012, 17:04

huhu ! LOL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3