25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ledley King retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Ledley King retires

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:When uninjured & in his prime,he shitted over Terry. I like Terry,he's a decent player but both Rio & King in their peak were in a different level.

Ledley King was awesome.

And in any case John Terry despite being a good defender can only make it in Italy or England and can truly never ever be No.1 in the world(applies to King as well) because he is a rubbish passer. You cant have handicapped players like that with 0 technical/passing abilities
Can we have an award for "most ignorant post" next season? This right here might just win it. rofl

Considering Chelsea had what?? 1 League Titles & 0 CHL titles in their history it means you guys were born as Football Fans when Oil Money got pumped into your club.

So I dont expect class or basic footballing knowledge from a Chelsea fan anyway.
I would go on slamming that silly overused nonsense but I've done that too many times. Not worth my time.

On to the real topic; you saying Terry "can only make it in Italy or England and can never truly be No.1 in the world" is laughable. First of all, JT is clearly past his prime so I don't see the need to see "can never be xyz". He's not going to reach new heights at his age. Secondly, he was never really the No.1 defender in the world in his prime but he certainly was a top 3 CB(top 5 at the very least), something King cannot boast of. Again, why would JT need to leave England? The PL is the best league in the world atm and has been a top 3 league for the past decade. You say JT is a rubbish passer? Please take a look at No.7 @ 1:05

I can show you more videos of his passes that have led to goals if you want.

Besides, talking about technical abilities for a defender like its some sort of priority is quite silly. Stop talking bollocks when you're not actually sure of what you're saying.

I rate Technical Abilities for a Defender. Minimum technical Abilities for me is a basic criterion like it is Netherlands or at Barca/Spain. I have always believed the attack starts from the back.

You are intelluctually obviously not at that level which is why i totally understand your pent up frustration.

Obviously since you are intellectually at a somewhat inferior level this will obviously appear as Bullocks to you. So No issues,I totally understand and dont want to drag this topic.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

^Blimey! "When I have no points to back up my argument, I just go ahead and insult the person I'm arguing with and then back out."

Genius! Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:36 pm

I rate Technical Abilities for a Defender. Minimum technical Abilities for me is a basic criterion like it is Netherlands or at Barca/Spain. I have always believed the attack starts from the back.

You are intelluctually obviously not at that level which is why i totally understand your pent up frustration.

Obviously since you are intellectually at a somewhat inferior level this will obviously appear as Bullocks to you. So No issues,I totally understand and dont want to drag this topic.
Kinda ironic coming from a guy called "kingofeverythingclassy"

Stop the insults. Don't push it.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 am

Jack Daniels wrote:

Kinda ironic coming from a guy called "kingofeverythingclassy"

Stop the insults. Don't push it.

Started by Madrid and Chelsea fans in this thread & I tried to stay away from it.

And it is stupid coming from a Chelsea fan Barri something when they themselves started personal insults first.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3