Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna

3 posters

Go down

Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna Empty Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna

Post by Cassius Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:09

Inter have confirmed on their official website that they have completed the transfer of Gaby Mudingayi from Bologna on a one-year loan deal with an option to make the move permanent at the end of the 2012-13 campaign.

The Nerazzurri were eager to add some more depth to their midfield, and head coach Andrea Stramaccioni has now gotten the reinforcements he was after.

Mudingayi started his professional career at Union Saint-Gilloise, and also wore represented Gent, Torino and Lazio before joining Bologna in the summer of 2008.

The Belgium international, who was born in Kinshasa, now part of the Democtratic Republic of Congo, became a key player at Dall'Ara, making over 100 competitive appearances for the Serie A side.

The 30-year-old has already joined his new team-mates, and took part in Inter's Friday morning training session.
======================================================

Looks to be a very very strange signing. I mean out of all the players in the world Massimo settles for this guy.

Could possibly guide you to Europa League quarter's though Very Happy
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna Empty Re: Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna

Post by ThatOneTwo Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:01

Good luck to him,
we might as well back him up now.

i have no clue if it was a good singing or not,
i've never heard of him up until we were linked to him.

i hpoe we can still somehow get Poli and even Sahin
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna Empty Re: Official: Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi on loan from Bologna

Post by chinomaster182 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 01:32

I've been thinking, i'm pretty sure the whole squad is getting utilized because of Europa League.

I think he's good backup/squad for Cambiasso
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down