OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome.

+6
sukrut23
flameas
maruf063
ErPupone
BarrileteCosmico
LWL91
10 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome. Empty OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome.

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Goal.com source

Damn.. What a team Rome is becoming! This is such a chance!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome. Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Thank god he's not going to Palermo!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome. Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Roma sign Fernando Gago on loan from Real Madrid. The Argentine follows Simon Kjaer, Miralem Pjanic and Fabio Borini in making a late move to Rome.

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Borini is not confirmed yet, but will be soon enough. Way to keep everything to the last day lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

We should be thankful to Sabatini and co. For such wonderful transfer campaign

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Great stuff. We have some time too until our first game, which isnt that hard. Our first real test will be Inter.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank God for that international break.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Three official statements from the Roma website concerning Kjaer, Gago and Pjanic. Here's a quick sum up.

Temporary Acquisition with Option to buy for Simon Kjaer

- Loan deal worth 3 million euros. An additional bonus of 0.75 million in the case of Champions League qualification or 0.5 million in case of Europa League qualification in the event that we decide against exercising our option to buy.

- Option to buy at a fixed price of 7 million euros, with bonuses worth 0.75 million euros after each Champions League qualification or 0.5 million euros after each Europa League qualification for the next 3 seasons.

- Kjaer will earn 3.6 million euros for the remainder of this season. If we do exercise our option to buy him, Kjaer will earn 3.96, 4.3 and 4.7 million euros for the following 3 seasons.

Temporary Acquisition for Fernando Gago

- Loan deal with a fee of 0.5 million euros.

- The player will earn 1.1 million euros for the remainder of this season

Permanent Acquisition of Miralem Pjanic

- Transfer fee of 11 million euros, payable in 3 installments.

- He will earn 3.6 million euros for the next 2 seasons, 4.3 million euros for the 2013-2014 season and 4.5 million euros for the 2014-2015 season.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm

not much excited on gago,osvaldo and borini but Miralem Pjanic woaaahhhhhhhh sabatini just roped in a world class player.. very happy

a mixed feelings on borriello's situation, he stays... thus proving he wants to play for us but i dont feel we can give him much play time Sad

simon kjaer Smile +1

P.S.-- DI CANIO SCUFFLES WITH HIS OWN PLAYER AFTER LOSING A CARLING CUP MATCH....
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

I dunno about Pjanic, havent seen him enough so I cant comment at the moment.Borini, why?Boriello didnt leave, we could have given some playing time to Okaka.

Im pleased with Sabatini's work..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 am

Sabatini has done a a great job for us this summer.The only transfer that I am a bit concerned about is Osvaldo mainly because the way he played when he was in Serie a (Fiorentina) (Bologna) and the price is a bit to much for a player who just had one good season ....

Gago is a strange one..The guy has struggled big time with injuries and fitness but maybe LE can whip him into shape...Lets hope he turns out like Cambiasso... Wink

Stekelenburg,Angel,Lamela,Pjanic.Bojan and Kjaer are all excellent signings all we have to do now is integrate them into the team and we're away..

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 am

I'm happy with the signings we completed today. I wish we could have shored up our backline a bit more though...

I like the Borini transfer... I'm happy Borriello stayed, I think he plays a role this year.

I'm curious to see how Enrique sets up, and allocates playing time. We have turned over a good portion of last years team...
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 am

some fun facts:

- Borini never played any top flight football except 10 games for Swansea in Championship
- He's valued higher than Giovinco Shocked .
- As Parma fan, I'm unhappy but at the same time no one could pass up that deal. 2 months of pre season with the team = 2nd highest valued player in the team. Roma must really see something in him.
- He's ambitious young man who does not want to be 3rd choice behind Crespo and Pelle then what kind of chance does he have with Roma?

I think he will be back at Parma come next season.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Twoism wrote:some fun facts:

- Borini never played any top flight football except 10 games for Swansea in Championship
- He's valued higher than Giovinco Shocked .
- As Parma fan, I'm unhappy but at the same time no one could pass up that deal. 2 months of pre season with the team = 2nd highest valued player in the team. Roma must really see something in him.
- He's ambitious young man who does not want to be 3rd choice behind Crespo and Pelle then what kind of chance does he have with Roma?

I think he will be back at Parma come next season.

I would have expected to buy him permanently and then loan him out. Now, he's sadly 6th-7th choice. He'll get a few chances, but he better take them.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down