Higuain, Europe's most efficient striker in the last 9 years!

+19
BarrileteCosmico
EarlyPrototype
Onyx
7amood11
the xcx
Valkyrja
che
urbaNRoots
vizkosity
Zero
The Messiah
vivabarca38
FennecFox7
Lex
McAgger
CBarca
Zealous
Le Samourai
donttreadonred
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Higuain, Europe's most efficient striker in the last 9 years! - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain, Europe's most efficient striker in the last 9 years!

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

mtfootball wrote:Benzema isn't an SS imo. That would mean Messi is an SS and every other striker who provides more than goals is.

Benzema simply provides more than Higuain up front.

I'd rather we didn't play 2 strikers together. It's easy to get outnumbered in midfield nowadays. I wouldn't say Higuain is better than Benzema either.

Yes, most Madrid fans think Benz is better which is fine and all he's a good player I kinda get why people he's better (not really but kinda) although I would bet my right arm if they played the same minutes with the same supporting cast Higgy would destroy Benz in a final goal tally at the end of the season.

I mean I'm talking they wouldn't even be close which is why I don't get the whole Benz starting over him thing since the position they play is striker.

And yes I think Higgy would challenge Gomez and the likes if he were the starting striker on this Madrid team, you have to remember when he started a couple years ago the team was much weaker.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Higuain, Europe's most efficient striker in the last 9 years! - Page 3 Empty Re: Higuain, Europe's most efficient striker in the last 9 years!

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:08 am

he's certainly better than current juve's strikers... but not at the same level yet as RVP, Ibra, Rooney, Aguero, Cavani, Gomez..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 am

dnmac4 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Benzema isn't an SS imo. That would mean Messi is an SS and every other striker who provides more than goals is.

Benzema simply provides more than Higuain up front.

I'd rather we didn't play 2 strikers together. It's easy to get outnumbered in midfield nowadays. I wouldn't say Higuain is better than Benzema either.

Yes, most Madrid fans think Benz is better which is fine and all he's a good player I kinda get why people he's better (not really but kinda) although I would bet my right arm if they played the same minutes with the same supporting cast Higgy would destroy Benz in a final goal tally at the end of the season.

I mean I'm talking they wouldn't even be close which is why I don't get the whole Benz starting over him thing since the position they play is striker.

And yes I think Higgy would challenge Gomez and the likes if he were the starting striker on this Madrid team, you have to remember when he started a couple years ago the team was much weaker.

I'm not sure we'd know that. Coming off the bench and scoring.. not sure we can really compare that to starting games and performing.

Plus the thing is Ronaldo's the main goalscorer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

So how is chance conversion data collected? What's it based on? Stupid question, I know.

Also, to the guy who said Rooney is better than Higuain as a striker... LOL, no he isn't. Higuain is better EASILY...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 pm

im pretty sure crimson was doing goals per shots on goal.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3