Juventus Pre-season fixture question

5 posters

Go down

Juventus Pre-season fixture question Empty Juventus Pre-season fixture question

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Because the American tour was cancelled, i'm losing track on who Juventus are actually playing because some websites are listing games against PsG, Malaga etc and I don't know which ones are actually happening.

Could somebody list what games we have left in pre-season. Thanks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus Pre-season fixture question Empty Re: Juventus Pre-season fixture question

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 pm

From Juventus.com:

It looks set to be a fascinating pre-season for Juventus after the club officially confirmed three friendly fixtures to be contested between the end of the summer training camp in Chatillon and the Italian Super Cup game against Napoli in Peking. These will be played in place of the tournament in the USA.

Five days after departing Val d’Aosta, Conte’s men will fly to Germany to face Hertha Berlin on Saturday 28 July. The Blue-Whites will now be plying their trade outside the top flight following last season’s relegation, but still remain one of the most important clubs in German football after winning the Bundesliga twice.

Juventus will then move on to Switzerland to play Benfica in Geneva on Wednesday 1 August. The Portuguese giants enjoyed a solid run in last season’s Champions League before being eliminated at the quarter-final stage by eventual winners Chelsea. They boast a proud history, having won 27 championships and two European Cups since their foundation in 1904.

The Bianconeri will contest the last of these three friendly fixtures against Malaga in Salerno on Saturday 4 August. The Spanish outfit, whose fourth-place finish in La Liga secured qualification to the Champions League preliminary stages, will provide the opposition at the Stadio Arechi.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/4july2012_friendly
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus Pre-season fixture question Empty Re: Juventus Pre-season fixture question

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Thankyou, this clarifies things and I can stop searching for imaginary games Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Benfica game is gonna be really interesting.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm

So were not playing PSG anymore? Either way, i think Benfica will be a huge challenge for us considering our internationals are still not back yet.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm

I just posted the fulltime highlights of the benfica match in the multimedia section:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t23394-juventus-vs-benfica#662880

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks mate, great highlights.

Anyways, I kinda think our striker department looks WORSE than EVER.. Matri looked extremely wasteful, he is suffering badly every time he plays.. The penalty was just the icing on the cake, sooo poorly taken, but he had several other clumsy moves too. I was one of the biggest fans of Matri, but I can tell you he shouldn't play any more (sidenote: I've only seen like 50 mins from the match yesterday).

And Padoin is sooooo average. We have way better options than him (seeing the match vs Hertha and Benfica)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down