Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season?

+5
The_ItalianFool
DeviAngel
inderbaby
lucianomoggi
Tifoso Romanista
9 posters

Go down

Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season? Empty Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

I feel not only in Juventus but he never get what he derservs at Italy
is there a story behind it tht i am not aware of?
and if Giovinco is going the same way?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season? Empty Re: Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season?

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

JUVENTUS drop players like MICCOLI because rival clubs bring players like SHEVCHENKO, IBRAHIMOVIC, ETO, MILITO ect

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season? Empty Re: Miccoli question , why did Juventus sell him after 1 season?

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

I think he had a fall out with ADP! miccolli > giovinco :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I never missed players like Miccoli, Giovinco, Diego, Amauri

because I always hope to bring players like Zidane, Baggio, Nedved, Del Piero

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

miccoli is a top player deserving a top club. it was unfortunate for him because at the time trezeguet del piero were still top of their game. both del piero and trezeguet were banging goals.

anyway im glad miccoli had successful times at fiorentina benfica and now at palermo. i would love to see him return at milan.

i think he is still amazing, despite his age, he is small so he benefits from low centre of gravity, hence making him fast, agile and he is so powerful player. actually with all due respect he is better than quagliarella and matri.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Miccolli wanted first team place and games ADP was in his best form that time so he moved
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Wiki: "Fabrizio Miccoli played six UEFA Champions League games for Juventus, and scored one goal. He also scored seven goals in Serie A for Juventus. However, after a fall-out with Juve manager, Fabio Capello, he did not get much playing time and the next season, half of Miccoli's registration rights was sold to newly promoted Fiorentina for €7million."
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 am

Miccoli was competing for starting place with di vaio, trezeguet, del piero.

when ibrahimovic was bought both di vaio and miccoli were deemed surplus.
i remember even del piero was benched a little while because trez-ibra partnership.

and that season moggi also brought mutu almost free.

also miccoli was loaned for 2-3 season by juve...not permanently sold, until farsopoli if i remember correctly maybe moggi wanted him to grow.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 am

There were too many better players ahead of him throughout all of his years that Juve owned him and he got tired of it and wanted to be sold. He was never top club material anyways. A club like Palermo is perfect for him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 am

Because back in 2003 Miccoli said something like this..

Italy's newest golden-boy Fabrizio Miccoli has warned Juventus that he would rather continue his apprenticeship for another club than become a bench-warmer at the Delle Alpi next season.

The volatile 24-year-old burst onto the scene on the strength of some jaw-dropping displays while on loan for Perugia this season, which convinced the powers that be at Juve that he is ready for the big time. Athletically that is undisputedly the case, but upon hearing his latest comments they may very well have fresh doubts about his maturity mentally.

"If I see that I am always on the sidelines then I will get up and go somewhere else," boomed 'the Italian Romario'. "I know there is interest from Lazio and Parma and I am very honoured by that fact. They are two great clubs and would suit me down to the ground."

Miccoli concluded with a admission that should cause quite a commotion amongst the football-crazed locals of Lecce, who are still celebrating the promotion of their club to Serie A.

"If I was to play for another season in a less ambitious club than Juve then I'd like to join my hometown side Lecce," he added. "Lecce remains in my heart as it is my home town club. Sooner or later I will play with that red and yellow shirt on my back. If not now, then at the end of my career."

P.S; Taking this positively, i believe this shows how good our squad depth was back then. With players like Miccoli and Di vaio struggling to get a place having Del Piero,Trez and Ibra infront of them. Zalayeta too..
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 pm

In my opinion, Miccoli never would have cut it at Juve, but I always loved this goal by him with the Azzurri. It reminded me of being able to score on corner kicks in the old Fifa video games.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Juventude wrote:In my opinion, Miccoli never would have cut it at Juve, but I always loved this goal by him with the Azzurri. It reminded me of being able to score on corner kicks in the old Fifa video games.

nice video!
by the way miccoli looks like he's wearing his dad's shirt! he had to take a smaller shirt!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down