urbaNRoots
habsky
michael1
Kick
fatman123
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Conte handed 10 month ban, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe both acquitted - Page 3 Empty Re: Conte handed 10 month ban, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe both acquitted

Post by Luca Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

kiranr wrote:
Luca wrote:
The charge is that Conte knew and didn't report it. So, there wouldn't be any money or a phone call necessarily. It's a lot less to prove than in Bonucci's case for example.

We can't scrutinize the evidence that much, obviously it was admissible and deemed credible. That's all that really matters, negligence was proved and now Conte will face punishment.

What is so obvious about one man's testimony against many others?

Obviously something
I refuse to believe it's one great big conspiracy

I think it's just more likely that Conte did in fact know and not report a potential match fix

Se7en wrote:What a joke, why was my post removed? Since when has expressing our opinions been forbidden? That was my opinion on Juve and their actions and ALL that I said was based by FACTS and TRUTH. Juve did cheat in 2006, Juve is now protecting a cheater <--- as honest as it can get

How come accusing a club for cheating (jiopsis 103027490324790 scandal in la ligas) doesn't get removed but telling the TRUTH and your opinion on something = removed immedietly and called trolling

disgrace tbh, disgrace
Se7en wrote:What a joke, why was my post removed? Since when has expressing our opinions been forbidden? That was my opinion on Juve and their actions and ALL that I said was based by FACTS and TRUTH. Juve did cheat in 2006, Juve is now protecting a cheater <--- as honest as it can get

How come accusing a club for cheating (jiopsis 103027490324790 scandal in la ligas) doesn't get removed but telling the TRUTH and your opinion on something = removed immedietly and called trolling

disgrace tbh, disgrace

Conte didn't fix a match, he didn't report a potentially fixed match
Big difference

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Conte handed 10 month ban, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe both acquitted - Page 3 Empty Re: Conte handed 10 month ban, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe both acquitted

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:34 pm

disgrace tbh, disgrace

Opinion =/= Insults.

We love to hear your opinions, But when you start including Insults in them, then they go out of the proportion.

About your Jiopsi part

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t15440-scandal-in-la-liga-part-epicea-return-of-the-refs?highlight=scandal ( locked )

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t15078-scandal-in-la-liga-part-cinco-the-real-deal?highlight=scandal ( locked and a ban )

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t12749-scandal-in-la-liga-part-quatre?highlight=scandal ( locked )

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10715-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga-part-deux?highlight=scandal ( locked )

So please, Tell me again how unfair we are Smile

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Please keep messages productive by keeping subject matter of posts on-topic with the board focus. Off-topic or unproductive posts will be moved and/or removed for the benefit of all members.

Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.

So drop it or take it to PM. Now.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 pm

If Juventus had any pride, they would have canned Conte straight away.

Yet another reason why Juve should be in lega pro.

Can't wait to see them get smashed in CL and get tossed in the groups.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 am

Conte handed 10 month ban, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe both acquitted - Page 3 Haters-gonna-hate-7

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 am

I've given up analyzing the actions of Footballing Bodies playing judge, jury and executioner. (Tbh, they play legislature too, as they create the laws and the set the burden of proof ...)

It's not worth discussing what and why. All that had to be proved was Conte's knowledge of the actions. Even that doesn't have to be proven through hard evidence as it would in a court of law. Evidently, the FIGC felt he was likely guilty and, therefore, banned him. I'm over it.

What matters now is how Juve react. Personally, I think an appeal is a waste of time and money, not to mention garnering a lot of negative press. Their efforts would be better served identifying a replacement (either permanent or temporary). Personally, I hope it is a temp appointment, as I am a fan of Conte and his style of play. On the other hand, I could not fault Juve for seeking a permanent solution given the length of the ban and their history with this subject.

Does anyone have any insight as to what the club are pursuing at the moment?
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 am

donttreadonred wrote:I've given up analyzing the actions of Footballing Bodies playing judge, jury and executioner. (Tbh, they play legislature too, as they create the laws and the set the burden of proof ...)

It's not worth discussing what and why. All that had to be proved was Conte's knowledge of the actions. Even that doesn't have to be proven through hard evidence as it would in a court of law. Evidently, the FIGC felt he was likely guilty and, therefore, banned him. I'm over it.

What matters now is how Juve react. Personally, I think an appeal is a waste of time and money, not to mention garnering a lot of negative press. Their efforts would be better served identifying a replacement (either permanent or temporary). Personally, I hope it is a temp appointment, as I am a fan of Conte and his style of play. On the other hand, I could not fault Juve for seeking a permanent solution given the length of the ban and their history with this subject.

Does anyone have any insight as to what the club are pursuing at the moment?
He only gets a temporary replacement, there is a good article about Carrera on football-italia:
http://football-italia.net/22844/carrera-contes-surrogate

Anyways, to all whoever say it's a disgrace Juve didn't get rid of him instantly should not forget he is not only our coach, but he is close to a legend status as a PLAYER. And Juve isn't one of those clubs which turn their back to past legends. Let alone the fact that he is a great coach.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3