Abramovich
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Blue
Soul
Kick
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man Empty Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 am

Forget Juan Mata (sorry Juan, I still love you though!) Ramires is going to be vital to us this season. Any starting XI which does not feature him is a idiotic and second rate Chelsea side. His defensive work rate coupled with his attacking speed and agility means means he will stand out amongst our now numerous playmakers.

As Mata and Hazard offer very little defensively, Ramires must be either alongside them or in CM behind them to cover for them, when he was moved to right back against city he had no cover and we were exposed. I don't think he will win player of the season as he isn't a flashy playmaker or a forward but he is more important to the team than any of them.

We must also buy a RB so Ramires does not feature there again, he is wasted there and we are severely weakend without him in midfield. Simply because he is not there to cover himself!

My personal choice for formations depending on Ramires' position:

RW:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Mikel Lampard
Ramires Mata Hazard
Torres

Straight forward lineup, what we played against city.

With Oscar:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Ramires Romeu
Mata Oscar Hazard
Torres

I am not a fan of this one as it seems a bit too attacking but it would certainly be fun against weaker teams. Romeu instead of Mikel so we have a distributor in the team.

4-3-3:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Romeu
Ramires Lampard/Oscar
Mata Torres Hazard
Another straight forward one. Romeu instead of Mikel because he is better there.

For me, Ramires is going to be the one who other teams will have to stop should they have any hope of beating us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man Empty Re: Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man

Post by Soul Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 am

Definitely true that Ramires is going to play a huge part in our season

I was impressed with Lampard playing in a deep role. I'd like to see Lampard and Ramires as the two infront of the defense line but seeing as Lamps still has the stamina to bombard forward and Ramires too, we would be very exposed.

As much as I like Mata, hate to say this but with the new signings I actually prefer a line up without him. Something like:

Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Mikel Lampard
Ramires Oscar Hazard
Torres

Seeing how well Oscar did finding defense splitting passes at the Olympics, his combination with Hazard would definitely be awesome. Torres showed excellent pace and shows that he can get to the end of such passes at the C. Shield so I'm hoping for that above line up more often this season
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man Empty Re: Ramires, unstoppable, Undropable and Chelsea's key man

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 am

I am not sure I want to drop Mata, He is still our best playmaker and will do a better job than Oscar. Perhaps we can rest him against Wigan?

Oscar and Hazard are still just kids so I would feel much safer for the first 6-12 months with Mata there.

Ramires should be the first name on the team sheet though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

Did you watch yesterdays game or any preseason game so far?

The man is completely useless on the right wing, he needs to be dropped from the starting XI, or RDM needs try him in double pivot.

Anyway he will travel with Brazil they have a game this week, hopefully that makes it hard for RDM to pick him against wigan.

Vs Wigan:

---------Lampard---Essien--------
Sturridge-------Mata--------Hazard
-----------------Torres----------------

Last edited by Blue on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 am

Blue wrote:Did you watch yesterdays game or any preseason game so far?

The man is completely useless on the right wing, he needs to be dropped from the starting XI, or RDM needs try him in double pivot.

Ramires will prove you wrong. He was vital to us last season and he will be this season, also, who opened city up and assited our first goal?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 am

Kick wrote:

Ramires will prove you wrong. He was vital to us last season and he will be this season, also, who opened city up and assited our first goal?

Beside the assist, his overall game was pretty shit. Him along Mikel and Iva were the worst players on the pitch.

Meh the assist could have been intended for Hazard.

Anyway he shouldn't be playing on the wings, because he consistently kept running into other players and losing the ball.

I always been adamant that Ramires wouldn't work in the double pivot, but i have changed my mind because of Oscar. Oscar is so much better then Mata and Hazard at supporting and controlling midfield at the CAM position. Oscar ability to drop deep in midfield is the reason why i think Ramires has a chance to play deep in midfield. I think he could be vital and be that hard working player that almost every team needs.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:

Beside the assist, his overall game was pretty shit. Him along Mikel and Iva were the worst players on the pitch.

Anyway he shouldn't be playing on the wings, because he consistently kept running into other players and losing the ball.

I always been adamant that Ramires wouldn't work in the double pivot, but i have changed my mind because of Oscar. Oscar is so much better then Mata and Hazard at supporting and controlling midfield at the CAM position. Oscar ability to drop deep in midfield is the reason why i think Ramires has a chance to play deep in midfield. I think he could be vital and be that hard working player that almost every team needs.

So you think Ramires doesn't suit our system?

Honestly, him in the pivot next to a more mobile Romeu would be great with Oscar infront of them.

Ramires has to play to cover Mata though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:

So you think Ramires doesn't suit our system?

Honestly, him in the pivot next to a more mobile Romeu would be great with Oscar infront of them.

Ramires has to play to cover Mata though.

If we are going to be a more possession football side then no Ramires does not suit that football.

I really don't think Ramires has a place in the starting squad especially when Oscar arrives.

As i said unless Di Matteo tries him in the pivot.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am

I honestly think without Ramires and either Romeu or Mikel in the Pivot
Mata - Oscar - Hazard
will be found out defensively and we will have the AVB fiasco all over again. I believe without him we have no one who is good enough in attack at defending to keep teams out.

We need his energy to keep clean sheets without losing a man in attack.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 am

players player of the year for a reason
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

So basically what i have been saying for at least a couple of weeks now........
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 pm

-Ramires-DM-Oscar
-Mata-Torres-Hazard

a glorified version of 4-2-3-1 on the field
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Ganso wrote:-Ramires-DM-Oscar/Lampard
-Mata-Torres-Hazard

a glorified version of 4-2-3-1 on the field

imagine this form with a prime Essien at DM......
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Cech
Ivanovic Terry Luiz Cole
Oscar Mikel
Ramires Mata Hazard
Torres

Ganso, Oscar can operate as a CM/DLP, doesn't he?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

In other leagues that could work,kind of like how banega,sahin,xabi or gago play,but in the EPL DMs need to know how to defend well.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

People said Ballack is useless, when he was taken out we saw what Chelsea was lacking. The energy and the work rate, which is provided by who in this team? Only Ramires. We need someone to keep the game ticking. Take out Ramires and this squad is going to have a hard time.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

Exactly infinity :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Amen Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Anyway he will travel with Brazil they have a game this week, hopefully that makes it hard for RDM to pick him against wigan.

Vs Wigan:

---------Lampard---Essien--------
Sturridge-------Mata--------Hazard
-----------------Torres----------------
Not sure if srs
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 am

as brilliant as he is, unless we're on the counter this man isn't a winger.

Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 am

Should give his spot to Oscar like today's second half. #saveusoschazmat
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 am

Rotating squad.. :coffee:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm

After 100th appearance, Ramires happy to have proved doubters wrong
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8189270/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

100 games in, and my, has he proven those wrong who doubted his quality and the large amount paid for him.

£18m well spent by Carlo :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Dat energy :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

90% of them doubted him when he first came in, basically the first 6 month. 50% doubted for the first 12 months. Brilliant midfielder, mainly cos of his workrate. The lightning thief is awesome Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next