Freeza
_LMG_10_
The Sanchez
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben Empty Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben

Post by The Sanchez Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

In a rush though thought it was good to mention a thread like this. Which one is better out of the three or list them from 1 to 3 stating your reasons why one is better than other.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben Empty Re: Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 pm

You're comparing Ronaldinho with Robben and Ronaldo? Shocked

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

I would say Ronaldo is the best, he has delivered on a more consistent basis than the other two. Ronaldinho is by far the best at prime, and the most talented, I loved him as a player. But his lousy work-ethic disgusts me
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 pm

dinho
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:You're comparing Ronaldinho with Robben and Ronaldo? Shocked

When he was at his peak of his career...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

He had such a short peak yet he's considered a legend by everyone. That alone should indicate how far ahead of Ronaldo/Robben he is, and always will be.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Dinho
Ronaldo
Robben
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 am

Ask any football fan who started watching football in the last decade,everybody would point to Ronaldinho as the most entertaining player they've ever seen,they would say Ronaldinho was the reason I started watching football. Ronaldinho was more to football than Cristiano is and may ever be, in the sense that he just attracted many to start watching football. Though his peak was short lived he is considered as one of the best of all time in his peak. Ronaldo will be probably go down as Messi's bitch. Robben. Not in the class of the above mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:32 am

vasanthPato wrote: Ask any football fan who started watching football in the last decade,everybody would point to Ronaldinho as the most entertaining player they've ever seen,they would say Ronaldinho was the reason I started watching football. Ronaldinho was more to football than Cristiano is and may ever be, in the sense that he just attracted many to start watching football. Though his peak was short lived he is considered as one of the best of all time in his peak. Ronaldo will be probably go down as Messi's bitch. Robben. Not in the class of the above mentioned.

Good comments. I totally agree with Dinho being more attractive in his football than Ronaldo. In his short peak 2002-2006 he was a legend. His skills, tricks and pace were all good to watch and he is the reason why Im so engaged to football and Barcelona.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 am

Well I will try and be as objective as I can. In terms of effectiveness, Ronaldo surpasses them all with clear ease. You can say all you want about Ronaldinho's style and dribbling, at the end of the day he had a very short peak. Cristiano has been performing at this level for 6 years straight. For me, there is no compettion.

Ronaldinho is more talented, but talent doesn't mean much if you can't sustain your maximum levels. Overall for sheer consistency, I will go with Cristiano.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

jibers wrote:Well I will try and be as objective as I can. In terms of effectiveness, Ronaldo surpasses them all with clear ease. You can say all you want about Ronaldinho's style and dribbling, at the end of the day he had a very short peak. Cristiano has been performing at this level for 6 years straight. For me, there is no compettion.

Ronaldinho is more talented, but talent doesn't mean much if you can't sustain your maximum levels. Overall for sheer consistency, I will go with Cristiano.

Who put Barcelona on the world map and won them a champions league?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:59 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:
jibers wrote:Well I will try and be as objective as I can. In terms of effectiveness, Ronaldo surpasses them all with clear ease. You can say all you want about Ronaldinho's style and dribbling, at the end of the day he had a very short peak. Cristiano has been performing at this level for 6 years straight. For me, there is no compettion.

actually, Romario got the world's initial attention way back when. In times that most here can relate to a bit, R9 brought all the eyes on Barca. Without R9, Barca is like Roma.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:31 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:

koeman in Cruyff's time, henrik Larsson was the game changer in the champions league final.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllDogsGoToHeaven Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 pm

This thread is insult for Ronaldinho...
AllDogsGoToHeaven
AllDogsGoToHeaven
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Barley 3 years peak, GOAt. Ronaldo 6 years peak and still going, scrub. I'm not even his biggest fan but this is just pathetic.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

CR is the the winger version of Gomez,if we take all of them at their peak Ronaldinho is by far the better player.CR is a goalscorer and Ronaldinho is a player with the role to create and bully the opposition's defense,different roles so its kind of stupid to compare them.

And no,Ronaldinho didnt have a short peak,he was amazing from 2000-2006,the reason people say that he had a short goat career is because he was unplayable for a short period,but he was great before that too.

The man won it all for NT and club with goat performances,he is a GOAT period.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

jibers wrote:
_LMG_10_ wrote:

koeman in Cruyff's time, henrik Larsson was the game changer in the champions league final.

I think you missed my point.
Ronaldinho's play and style (and effectiveness) made Barcelona into a continental superpower. He led the team to CL glory that year, when before that they were NOT a superpower.
WTF did CR7 do? The comparison is ludicrous.
I feel people on here want to argue just for the sake of arguing.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

i dont agree with jibers. how can you say "with clear ease" if ronaldinho was rich man's iniesta. and iniesta probably better than ronaldo. iniesta with shooting abilities (ronaldinho) is without a doubt better than ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

The consistency argument is a hard one to make. Yes, Ronaldo has been on top for longer, but Ronaldinho's peak was brighter and more influential. I'm not sure who the better player is, since consistency does have a part on it and Ronaldinho's failure of discipline to remain at top level does count heavily against him, but it has to be noted that Ronaldinho did more with a less talented team than the current Real Madrid. Ronaldinho was more influential for his team whereas Real sometimes play better without Ronaldo. But then again Ronaldinho only shone for a short amount, and Ronaldo's career is not done yet...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 am

jibers wrote:Barley 3 years peak, GOAt. Ronaldo 6 years peak and still going, scrub. I'm not even his biggest fan but this is just pathetic.

ronaldo is great but

vasanthPato wrote: Ask any football fan who started watching football in the last decade,everybody would point to Ronaldinho as the most entertaining player they've ever seen,they would say Ronaldinho was the reason I started watching football. Ronaldinho was more to football than Cristiano is and may ever be, in the sense that he just attracted many to start watching football. Though his peak was short lived he is considered as one of the best of all time in his peak. Robben? Not in the class of the above mentioned.

Football is also about Passion and Ronaldinho did a lot to Football so of course if i have to build a team around a player , realistically i'll choose ronaldo as he is really good and a great professional as well. But...
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:54 pm

If I had to sign just one I would choose Cristiano. He's the better "value for money" signing. Ronaldinho in his peak years was unplayable though.

All due respect to Robben but he's not in the class of the other two.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 am

Ronaldinho... left us way to soon.. I wish he was still playing.

In any event, the answer is Ronaldinho. Magic, plain and simple.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 am

king_alex10 wrote:Ronaldinho... left us way to soon.. I wish he was still playing.

In any event, the answer is Ronaldinho. Magic, plain and simple.

He still does and is performing well with his latest Brazilian club... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 am

Ronaldinho "left you" because he liked alcohol and hookers more than football. Or training to play football to be more exact.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Ronaldinho "left you" because he liked alcohol and hookers more than football. Or training to play football to be more exact.

you're very right... I never liked ronaldinho, he was based on talent only.. I'd rather have a player like gattuso, who worked damn hard for his results and played with his heart, than a joke like ronaldinho who couldn't lose some weight to get in shape.. This thread it's an insult for Robben and Ronaldo.. I don't like ronaldo very much, but at least this guy trains 4 hours a day with his personal trainer and plays at the highest level in the last 7 years (and he's only 27)

How should we praise Maldini who played 24 years for milan and won 5 CLs? He was in better shape at 40 than ronaldinho at 30
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next