FennecFox7
billy_gr
Freeza
_LMG_10_
The Sanchez
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Ronaldinho "left you" because he liked alcohol and hookers more than football. Or training to play football to be more exact.

you're very right... I never liked ronaldinho, he was based on talent only.. I'd rather have a player like gattuso, who worked damn hard for his results and played with his heart, than a joke like ronaldinho who couldn't lose some weight to get in shape.. This thread it's an insult for Robben and Ronaldo.. I don't like ronaldo very much, but at least this guy trains 4 hours a day with his personal trainer and plays at the highest level in the last 7 years (and he's only 27)

How should we praise Maldini who played 24 years for milan and won 5 CLs? He was in better shape at 40 than ronaldinho at 30

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronalinho vs C.Ronaldo vs Robben

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Talent is fine and dandy and dinho is more talented and aesthetically pleasing but fortunately or unfortunately football isnt all about the spur of the moment talent . It requires a lot of hard work, putting yourself on the grind , playing well and most importantly sustaining that level of quality.

As a long term signing I would choose ronaldo over the other two
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 am

well are we comparing peaks or consistency coz an overall discussion will go on forever and will simply depend on what each person values more. Ronaldinho is more talented as everyone agrees, and if you ask me i rate Ronaldinho as the best player in history as far as peaks are concerned. Ronaldo on the other has is by far the most hard working footballer there is (after zanetti :G) and he'll probably keep going in this rate for a few more years. As someone pointed out CR will always be remembered as the 2nd best player of his era and that might cloud our judgment regarding this thread, but then again not alot of people disagree that prime Ronaldinho is better than prime Messi, but are we comparing peaks or consistency in here...

see, it goes on forever
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:41 am

wtf is Robben even doing in this discussion lmfao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 am

Crimson wrote:wtf is Robben even doing in this discussion lmfao

Thought it was good to add an amateur in the discussion... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Well I'm going to tell you something about talent; it doesn't truly exist. Ronaldinho probably worked very hard in his very youth years to get better, so he will always keep that skill. He also probably found something that works good for him and he did it over and over again (elasico)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 am

zizzle wrote:well are we comparing peaks or consistency coz an overall discussion will go on forever and will simply depend on what each person values more. Ronaldinho is more talented as everyone agrees, and if you ask me i rate Ronaldinho as the best player in history as far as peaks are concerned. Ronaldo on the other has is by far the most hard working footballer there is (after zanetti :G) and he'll probably keep going in this rate for a few more years. As someone pointed out CR will always be remembered as the 2nd best player of his era and that might cloud our judgment regarding this thread, but then again not alot of people disagree that prime Ronaldinho is better than prime Messi, but are we comparing peaks or consistency in here...

see, it goes on forever

utter nonsense. messi's peak is superior to anything ronaldinho has done in his career by some distance. ronaldinho at his best even said messi would b better than him.

i agee about this talent. rabonas and stepovers are more too cdo with practice
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm

well excuse me for having an opinion, it just happens that i ENJOY (key word) flashy play more than a mechanical approach, and if you combine stepovers with goals and trophies then there's nothing more i can ask for.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:16 pm

zizzle wrote:well excuse me for having an opinion, it just happens that i ENJOY (key word) flashy play more than a mechanical approach, and if you combine stepovers with goals and trophies then there's nothing more i can ask for.

And is opinion or fact when you said that most people would agree that ronnies pick was better than messis when it was the exact opposite when barca fans had their say. Mechanical? Messi doesn't need useless tricks and uses his body movements, making him a far better and far more effective dribbler
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Even on this forum some Barca fans rate Ronnie's prime higher than Messi's so im not alone on this (thats a good idea for a thread) and as for the style of play, well it's a matter of personal preference. However dont let the numbers fool you, you cant say Ronaldinho wasnt as effective as messi is just because he didnt score 70 when he had Henry and Eto'o (and even Pedro and Deco) share the burden of scoring.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 pm

the ronaldo / robben comparison makes sense as they are both wingers- to this i would reply that ronaldo is better in pretty much every way (talent in all aspects and career wise)

ronaldinho though... completely different player for the other 2. positionwise he was more of an AM/creative forward. careerwise his peak was better than the other 2 BUT way shorter, especially since ronaldo and robben are still playing in top flight leagues and have more yet to write about their careers.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

zizzle wrote:Even on this forum some Barca fans rate Ronnie's prime higher than Messi's so im not alone on this (thats a good idea for a thread) and as for the style of play, well it's a matter of personal preference. However dont let the numbers fool you, you cant say Ronaldinho wasnt as effective as messi is just because he didnt score 70 when he had Henry and Eto'o (and even Pedro and Deco) share the burden of scoring.

saying that ronnie is any way as effective as messi is pure delusion. this isnt even debateable. from the wing he scored 18 goals in 2008 after being injured for almost 4 months in a lesser barca team than ronnie. I mean personal preference and all messi is superior at pretty much everything bar set pieces.

Messi has hit is peak and sustained it. |Ronaldinho has never been this consistent in his life.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:37 pm

obviously Ronaldinho's consistency isnt his strongest point and thats why im just comparing peaks, those 3 or 4 years where Ronnie was beasting compared to say the last 4 years of Messi's career. We'll continue this discussion in the new thread
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2