8MID
5ATT

TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Formation and Tactics - Page 6 Empty Re: Formation and Tactics

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:33 am

If the rumors of the Boateng-Ranocchia swap are true it could heavily work in our favor, especially since Salamon is set for Sampdoria. I know my formation has changed every week (that's the nature of the transfer window). I think Honda will become a reality in January. IF we can sell Didac, Robinho, Traoe, Nocerino, and possibly swap Prince(would be awkward since he has a tattoo heavily influenced by his time at Milan on his body) we should have enough cash.

Before January we could look like this:

-------------------------Abbiati
Abate-------Ranocchia/Zapata---Mexes---------De Sciglio

-------------------------De Jong
-----------------Montolivo-------Poli

---------------------------Ljajic
--------------------Balotelli-----SES
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 am

The team played a training match yesterday. The score was 1:1 with the two out of favour players, Robinho and KPB, scoring. The strange thing is that both teams played 4-3-3.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 am

Forza wrote:The team played a training match yesterday. The score was 1:1 with the two out of favour players, Robinho and KPB, scoring. The strange thing is that both teams played 4-3-3.

no the funny thing is two players who are supposed to be leaving the club scored.. Razz
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:31 am

They'll both probably end up staying though! Sad
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:02 pm

I still have some faith that K.P can develop into something significant for our side. I can't say the same for Binho though.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:40 pm

We need this

Abbiati
Abate-Zapata-Mexes-De Sciglio
De Jong
Poli - Montolivo
Kaka
Balotelli-El Shaarawy

to happen for a few games. That's it. Once we find some stability , we should be controlling the majority of games and our defence should also improve , because they won't be under constant threat all the time , something that will be the case untill the international break . No team defends the same when they are up front in the score or knowing they can score again at any time given.Confidence and safety feel is very important when you defend.

Against Ajax Allegri was too cautious with his approach and even though we got the point , perhaps he should risk a bit more in the first half , especially in the last minutes. In the 2nd half , we could have scored 2-3 goals and win the game , but anyway , it's over now .

What we definitely have to improve , is the duration of our attacks as a whole. Something that will help the defence immensely . We often play the ball too deep and forwards lack the ball for minutes sometimes ; it's inevitable that defenders will make mistakes if you keep the ball too deep and forwards will inevitably have the awkward moment if they find the ball every now and then . In the 2nd half we did much better , nevertheless , untill Ses-Kaka-Balotelli play week in week out , we will have problems.

It cannot be helped , because Montolivo and Poli cannot always keep the ball up front on their own and try to create as 10s. Birsa and Robinho cannot hold the ball for long and Balotelli needs support for all his quality. We need Depolivo and especially Ses-Kaka-Balotelli to play some games badly. This 6 , in addition to Abate-De Sciglio can raise our game big time. The rest of our players mostly complement our main players , they are not game changers or the main strenghts Milan has to show . Can't do what the the main 11 does together , hence why they start from the bench under normal circumstances.

It's important to keep the ball more up front and raise the durations of our attacks , not the amount in particular. We already can create and attack , even without all our best players and that is encouraging to witness. Depolivo+22-92-45 will form a great manuvering 3-3 up front which can break defences . It's not just tactical theory , they are capable of doing this , they complement each other so well in order to do this. We get to this point in time , improve on this aspect and i can guarantee that the defence as a whole will be leaps and bounds better , because so many things go hand in hand in football and must always take a step back to look at the whole picture. Whoever finds himself in games after that , be it Matri - Robinho - Birsa - Saponara - Niang - Pazzini , whatever , things will be a lot better for them and much more easier than now.

Obviously we should be doing better , but there are certain things which we cannot help at this moment in time . There are things we can't even hope to fix , simply because we need some new players for a few important things to really change and make significant progress . Especially about Abbiati , he might have won MOTM last night , but he's always suspect and gives the opponents the edge in set pieces. A whole new GK of significant level would erase so many goals and would offer us so many points lost so far. Abbiati is still our best GK and has been for many years now , but we need to find the next one already . .

We need to sign a GK in 2014 , it's official this season. Maybe loan Casillas hmm .. Abbiati at 36 doesn't deserve such critisicm , but it's getting increasingly like Dida's last season all over again . It's obvious Abbiati isn't the same player anymore even from last season . If Gabriel is ready , then fine , otherwise Galliani should go out there and find a GK , even if he has to pay that bit more.

Amelia sucks and besides , he has had his chances and failed . I would swap him with Sorrentino in the summer if i could Laughing .. I used to like him some years back but he never made that step up in quality.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote me and bookmark it, you'll win one game against Barcelona
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Mattia Perin ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Mattia Perin ?
Perin is a nice option and one for the future as well. He hasn't lived up to expectations so far this season even though it's early yet , but the talent is definitely there. The case is , we have a nice young gk in Gabriel ; we could give him a go before we decide to buy Perin , who would probably cost a few millions atm. How i wish lol

I think Milan needs a ready gk for the foreseeable future , someone like Marchetti or better , but i really doubt our chances in the winter transfer market , a new GK should most certainly arrive in the summer .

But anyway , i would like Perin . At Milan he would have the chance to develop into a superb gk . Even right now , Perin would be better than both Abbiati & Amelia . It's not like their only flaw is at set pieces , Abbiati is almost past it , his reflexes , anticipation skills , speed and 'readyness' in games have not been the same. Besides , many players know him very well within Serie A and they try long shots and stuff they don't usually try , he's become like Dida when opponents knew he was past it and tried shots at any given oppotunity .. something that sometimes works in our favour i won't deny , but truth is the number of long shots we concede in Serie A is worrying this season . Amelia is seriously mediocre and limited in general lines.

Basically speaking many gks would prove to be an upgrade , although i suppose Galliani should look to find a significant one , in order not only fix our current issues but take a leap in quality generally at the back.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:30 am

I think that we already have the replacement in our squad already, Gabriel. Surely we have big plans for him. If he didn't get hurt we were going to get rid of Amelia and have him back up Abbiati this season, until next season which he would rightfully be handed the gloves.

Also, I know that our team hasn't been playing well but I really like one thing and that is De Jong being pushed back as almost a sweeper. It gives more cover in the middle of the park and allows trequartista to attack more.

This in my opinion is our best squad right now.

-------------------------------------Abbiati
Abate-------------Zapata------------------------Mexes---------------De Sciglio
--------------------------------------De Jong

----------------------------Montolivo--------Poli

----------------------------------------Kaka
-----------------------------Balo-----------------SES
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down