Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "

+3
Lynx100
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "  Empty Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 am

"Marotta said that there will come a another player? I am convinced that the end might be Borriello.", Said agent Mark Verratti, Donato Di Campli, host of the program "Waiting transfers" of Sportitalia. "I think at the end Borriello is waiting - said the prosecutor -. The player is coming to Milan and something will happen. There will be something out. Via Quagliarela or Matri? I do not know. At Juve would need a lawyer? The problem is that if you do not unlock many situations of market, money will run very few, even for very large teams. "

==================

Conte pressing for him for months now ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "  Empty Re: Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:44 am

yet again, we add another clown to Bendtner..... :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "  Empty Re: Di Campli, " Boriello waiting for Marotta. Borriello set to re-join Juve ? "

Post by Lynx100 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 am

FML
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 am

Boriello supposed to be the last resort in case of failure to sign any striker (according to many reports) and now with bendtner's signing I don't believe juve sign him back
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:06 am

FMl FML FML
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

No *bleep* way. I just can't believe this.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 am

FOL i should say....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:56 pm

:facepalm:

I fear Conte and Borielolol must have something more than football going between them. In that case, Conte should not be mixing his personal life with his profession :coffee:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down