Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist

+4
DRK
celikmilan
shamr9pato
alex-t
8 posters

Go down

Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist Empty Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist

Post by alex-t Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 pm

From ansa.it,Silvio Berlusconi has fallen in Sardinia and would be dislocated shoulder and wrist. This is confirmed by sources PDL after the news had begun to circulate on twitter.

alex-t
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist Empty Re: Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist

Post by shamr9pato Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 pm

no more transfers for milan for another decade cox milan has to pay his medical bill
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist Empty Re: Silvio Berlusconi dislocates shoulder and wrist

Post by celikmilan Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Karma is a bitch. Sorry for my language.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Don't feel sorry for him tbh :coffee:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

I feel shame that some of you are milan fans honestly....Does everything have to be negative people?

Never thought i would see milan fans happy that someone is hurt or injured in some way more less someone like Berlusconi who has given so much to the club.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanmaldini Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm usually a constant lurker here, but the reaction has made me log in to add to my low post count.

First of all being happy about someone getting injured in pathetic....(some exception include terrorists and other terrible violent criminals)

He is our owner and has given so damn much to this club. You guys all freak out at him because he is not spending much money this year....yeah Im disappointed also, but you guys act like he has been doing this his whole milan career. You will not find many owners who will or have put as much money as he has into their respective clubs besides the wealthy arabs and owners such as the glazer, roman, and a few other wealthy men.

Our fans need to get over themselves. Yeah its disappointing we are not spending the money that most big clubs do, but show some damn respect to an owner who has done far more good than bad for this great club.

milanmaldini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanmaldini Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 pm

shamr9pato wrote:no more transfers for milan for another decade cox milan has to pay his medical bill

lol but this is pretty funny

milanmaldini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 am

I am not happy that anybody get hurt, but i dont like lies. We will not sell Thiago Silva, we will not sell Ibrahimovic, we'll sign a champion. And then: we are selling Thiago Silva, we are selling Ibrahimovic, we signed Bojan Krkic. From the first day they should have said: we are selling our stars to raise money and we are making a team for the future. And they are not even doing that.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 am

celikmilan wrote:I am not happy that anybody get hurt, but i dont like lies. We will not sell Thiago Silva, we will not sell Ibrahimovic, we'll sign a champion. And then: we are selling Thiago Silva, we are selling Ibrahimovic, we signed Bojan Krkic. From the first day they should have said: we are selling our stars to raise money and we are making a team for the future. And they are not even doing that.

To save money

And yes Milan have said this and the season before that they are looking to give Milan a younger look because you and alot of other fans selectively read all the bad without bothering to glance at the good it doesn't mean that the good doesn't exist.

Milan can't give open messages to the fans on their plans because if they do the teams we deal with will screw us and we will not get most of the deals that we do which is going to make milan alot healthier financially.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:30 am

The reason our management often say that "X is not for sale" is to force the price up, even though a lot of people will get butthurt, thats business Twisted Evil
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Not everything that Berlusconi does relates to Milan. Not sure if this needed to be posted here.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down