+5
Highburied
Onyx
Die Borussen
Lex
aleumdance
9 posters

Go down

" I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini Empty " I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini

Post by aleumdance Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 am

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini believes his touchline row with Aston Villa counterpart Paul Lambert is typical of the attitude many opposition managers have towards him.
The pair exchanged heated words in the second half of City's 4-2 Capital One Cup defeat at the Etihad Stadium after the Italian complained to the fourth official about a tackle by Joe Bennett on Gareth Barry.
'I am tired with these managers,' said Mancini, who has had his fair share of touchline confrontations during his time in England.

'I didn't say nothing to him (Lambert). There are some managers it is better to shut up.
'I asked only if there was a yellow card - without moving my hands (Mancini has been guilty in the past of waving imaginary cards) - with the fourth official and he comes over to me.
'I didn't speak with him. I asked the fourth official if it was a yellow card because I thought the referee had forgotten his yellow cards in the dressing room.
'I don't know what is the reason. I can understand if I was talking to him but I didn't say nothing.'

Mancini added: 'I am very tired with their behaviour. Sometimes these managers go to the big stadiums and the other manager says everything and they say nothing.
'When they go to [Old] Trafford, they say nothing. When other managers talk about the referee they always sit on the bench.
'I don't like this type of behaviour.'
Lambert brushed aside Mancini's complaints, saying: 'If that's what he said then fine.
'I respect him as a manager and an ex-player.
'It wasn't really a spat. It was nothing.'
Mancini may well have been trying to deflect attention from his side's third-round exit, having reached the semi-finals in two of the last three seasons.
Despite making 10 changes from Sunday's 1-1 draw with Arsenal, the City boss was still able to field a team with combined value well over £150million, even with teenagers Abdul Razak and Denis Suarez in the line-up.
However, they twice threw away leads given to them by Mario Balotelli and then Aleksandar Kolarov after Villa old boy Gareth Barry's own goal had made it 1-1.
Gabriel Agbonlahor took the tie to extra time and added a second after Charles N'Zogbia had put Villa ahead for the first time.
'It was a difficult match because Aston Villa were a good team,' said Mancini.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2208661/Roberto-Mancini-blasts-Paul-Lambert-Capital-One-Cup-row.html
" I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini Article-2208661-1534B38D000005DC-40_634x499

Mancini needs to realize that he is in English football now and that waving the card is very irritating, even to the fans. Seems the "culture shock: has not gotten to him.

he acted like a big time small Manager there( his words), something redknapp won't even do
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

" I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini Empty Re: " I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini

Post by Lex Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:52 am

Lord forbid this was Wenger, the usual gimps would be up in arms about this Rolling Eyes

Mancini got thrashed, plain and simple. He should take it on the chin with a little respect and accept it

I'd love to know the cost of the City team in that game vs the cost of the Villa team. Balotelli probably cost more than half the squad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

" I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini Empty Re: " I am Tired with these Managers"- Mancini

Post by aleumdance Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am

If this were Wenger

all those rats on here would call him a whiner and create threads with numerous pages how the Holy Managers of the Knight Templar Union of Federated Managers would never whine

P.S: Somebody is DEFINITELY gonna defend Mancini soon
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am

im with mancini here :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 am

Nothing to it imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 am

Mancini is kind of acting like a big manager vs small manager here...

But, most of english managers are big headed... Pulis anyone??

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 am

Can't handle Paul Lambert Laughing

I await the day Phil Brown or Ian Holloway returns to the Premier League....
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 am

archwooohh wrote:Can't handle Paul Lambert Laughing

I await the day Phil Brown or Ian Holloway returns to the Premier League....

hopefully they don't. Phil brown should return back to Disney to be an Oompa Loompa
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:20 am

Hes walking on a thin line lately.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am

this is a non-event
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Maybe he's getting tired with his job, then, because he's complaining about something here that's a part of it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down