Onyx
the xcx
halamadrid2
Ganso
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
13 posters

Go down

Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea Empty Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 am

Santos star Neymar has revealed that Seleção teammate Oscar has been talking up the Premier League in an effort to convince him to leave for English giants Chelsea.

Neymar, 20, say Oscar has been sending him text messages: "Oscar messages me to tell me what a great club Chelsea us and what a great city London is.

"He and Dani [Alves of Barcelona] are both very good salesmen for their clubs. When the time is right I will listen to the right offers that my agent has for me.

"It is very simple, if Barcelona are interested you listen, if Real Madrid are interested, you listen, if Chelsea are interested you listen.

"There are maybe five clubs in the world that you know you must at least listen to."

Neymar is currently serving a four match suspension for Santos after being sent off for kicking out at an opponent.

The Seleção forward has scored 116 goals in 193 appearances for Santos as interest from European clubs continue to persist.

--------------------------------------

Cech
Ivanovic Terry Luiz Cole
Ramires Mikel
Mata Oscar Hazard
Nerman

Shocked

Still think he'll join Barcelona in the end.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea Empty Re: Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 am

How dare you ostracize Torres

#FreeFernando

ps: will join the team that gives him the most money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea Empty Re: Nerman: Oscar wants me to join Chelsea

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 am

He will go cule, its pretty obvious.Barca(Rossell) will give him as much money as he wants.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Neymar next in line to be ostracised by Missi
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

He will end up as madridista.

Football gods has spoken!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 pm

--------------Ramires---Oscar
---Mata-----------Neymar------Hazard
-------------------Falcao

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Dat tapping up :bow:

Need Ramires & Luiz to follow suit.

Why are people so certain he'll want to join Madrid/Barca btw? Why play Robin to those two when you can be Batman elsewhere?

Yohan Modric wrote:--------------Ramires---Oscar
---Mata-----------Neymar------Hazard
-------------------Falcao

hmm

Concede 5 a game.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Falcao??

Falcao will never go to Chelsea mate
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Concede 5, score 10. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Concede 5, score 10. :bow:

:bow:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Falcao??

Falcao will never go to Chelsea mate

Why not?

I why not play this:

Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Mikel
Hazard Mata Oscar Neymar
Torres

Very Happy
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 am

Nerman will ostracized at Barca by Messi. He's too good for Chelsea. Can replace Ronaldo at Madrid though when CR joins PSG or City.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:06 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Nerman will ostracized at Barca by Messi. He's too good for Chelsea. Can replace Ronaldo at Madrid though when CR joins PSG or City.

Ronaldo joining PSG or City rofl
I don't know how he or others will be fitted in this Chelsea side. Barca or Madrid it will probably be...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm

The Brazilian forward is currently on international duty and revealed that he is keen to learn English when he can fit it in between his football and family commitments.

Barca are confident that they are at the front of the queue to sign Neymar, but Chelsea have also been linked with the Santos forward in recent months.

"I want to learn a worldwide language like English," the 20-year-old is quoted as saying by Sport.

"Now I would love to learn English and also Spanish, but between travelling with football, my family and my child I have not time to do so. I hope that I can organise things and do a course."

Speculation surrounding his future is reported on a weekly basis and only recently he was advised not to move to Europe by the legendary Pele, who feels he should stay at home for longer.

"I disagree that Neymar should leave for Europe now. Last year Neymar's agent spoke to his father, because he had an offer to go to England," Pele told Fox Sports.

"When I found out, I went to see them and told them it wasn't the right time to make the leap into English football, because it's very tough and Neymar, who is an excellent player, isn't physically up to it."

Despite not making his name in Europe yet, Neymar is idolised in Brazil and is ranked as the seventh highest paid football player in the world.

Source: SkySports

Pele Mad , i knew there was a reason why i always preferred Maradona.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 pm

It's a good thing Pele told him to stay, Pele knows a lot about the physicality of English football due to the many years he played in the English top flight.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Neymar in Chelsea just dosent feel right..His home is in Spain :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down