Jack Daniels
white_star
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rev
Bellabong
10 posters

Go down

Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish Empty Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish

Post by Bellabong Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish Empty Re: Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish

Post by Rev Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Polish DNA. :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish Empty Re: Found out why the Dortmund Poles can't finish

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Rev wrote:Polish DNA. :coffee:

Personal information
Full name Lukas Josef Podolski[1]
Date of birth 4 June 1985 (age 27)
Place of birth Gliwice, Poland

Be afraid :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Bloody awful players.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:51 pm

You cheeky little...still.. Poldi's DNA was altered in the best academy that is Köln. He eventually learned German grit and steel, which isn't that far behind the English one.

Plus, if he didn't have Polish DNA restricting his abilities, the universe couldn't possibly contain the mesmerising talent that is Lukas Podolski. :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Nameless wrote:Bloody awful players.

Ok and where are you from?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:16 pm

white_star wrote:
Nameless wrote:Bloody awful players.

Ok and where are you from?
Hows that relevant? Laughing..As much as Ive seen my countrys football, Ive never such a comedy Laughing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 pm

LOL your acting like that happens all the time it was a 2 minute video. It is relevant because your talking shit but you chose the biggest team in the footballing world so that must say a lot about your "country's football". Remember this, not all players in the polish league are polish so there is a chance the players messing up can be from a different country like yours for example so next before you talk do some research.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hostile comments)
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 am

Go away, hater Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am

@white_star
Watch your attitude mate you are in 25%.

On topic :
That was awful LOL
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Just defending my country so I don't think I did anything wrong.

Nameless nice comeback just proves me right!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Ofcourse you were Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

white_star wrote:Just defending my country so I don't think I did anything wrong.
I don't think hostile comments like "smartass" and "shit" are needed in defending something you want to. Especially in this case.

Stop being so sensitive.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:21 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
white_star wrote:Just defending my country so I don't think I did anything wrong.
I don't think hostile comments like "smartass" and "shit" are needed in defending something you want to. Especially in this case.

Stop being so sensitive.

not sensitive just think people should think before saying something. I have valid points in my reply so ya without the words smartass and shit it would be legit. Honestly those words aren't that bad.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 am

What in the name of Satan's pubic region did i just watch??
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm

white_star wrote:LOL your acting like that happens all the time it was a 2 minute video. It is relevant because your talking shit but you chose the biggest team in the footballing world so that must say a lot about your "country's football". Remember this, not all players in the polish league are polish so there is a chance the players messing up can be from a different country like yours for example so next before you talk do some research.

And where in the world did he say "Bloody awful Polish players" ?

Talk about touchy
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm

There were some poop players.
No getting around that.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by 23arshavin23 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:33 pm

AnJl wrote:
white_star wrote:LOL your acting like that happens all the time it was a 2 minute video. It is relevant because your talking shit but you chose the biggest team in the footballing world so that must say a lot about your "country's football". Remember this, not all players in the polish league are polish so there is a chance the players messing up can be from a different country like yours for example so next before you talk do some research.

Talk about touchy

Its true the OP never mentioned bloody awful polish players, but the thread title has absolutely nothing to do with the video whatsoever. So how about the admin fixes that problem, rather than coming in here telling someone to stop being sensitive. Its clear why this forum is a joke...

23arshavin23
23arshavin23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

^
Get over yourself.
Notice how not a single person even commented on the title. And if you have a concern with the title then the Internet isn't for you.

Only comment related to polish players was "polish DNA"
The video was hilarious and the players shown were garbage.

Whitestar is just a tad bit sensitive.
Like Patrick Star.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

23arshavin23 wrote:

AnJl wrote:

Talk about touchy

Its true the OP never mentioned bloody awful polish players, but the thread title has absolutely nothing to do with the video whatsoever. So how about the admin fixes that problem, rather than coming in here telling someone to stop being sensitive. Its clear why this forum is a joke...

Thank You sir finally Somone with a brain!

You have to know JD is a Madrid fan so I get in trouble when I say anything to them. LOL
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Now I'm being accused of being Biased to fellow fans lmao.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down