Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF

3 posters

Go down

Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF Empty Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Wow, what a performance! The tie really was killed off in the first half with a terrific header from Santana and then a croos from Lweandowski that Goetze finished. Kuba made the most of a goalkeeper howler in the second half.

My thoughts:
1) Dortmund are smart not to sell Lewandowski this summer. He fits the team and even when he wastes chances, he is still pretty boss at creating chances like the Goetze goal and his link up play is terrific.
2) I don't think any team could beat the performance that Borussia Dortmund put out in the first half. It was dominant and it was the best I have seen Dortmund play this year.
3) I'm still really hoping for a Schalke-Dortmund QF.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 am

Great match!

BTW, the MBM by the Guardian was fun:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/05/borussia-dortmund-shakhtar-donetsk-live-mbm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk (5-2): Dortmund First German Team in QF

Post by Lupi Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 am

:coffee: Even though because of coefficient points i should have wanted a loss for Dortmund but its not fair to miss out on such a team with sexy football , great game , enjoyed watching :bow:
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down