fatman123
iNFINITY9910
nh01
CBarca
Shed
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 am

Kyle Walker has closed his twitter account after constant abuse from Spurs fans since the Chelsea match rofl

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 am

I was surprised AVB didn't say something like, "In many ways, I was responsible for Chelsea's win today. It was I who signed Mata, of course, and set up the foundations of this team last season that went on to win this match today"

rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:24 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kick wrote:Anyone else feel that Mikel is improving with his passing speed. He no longer holds on to the ball for too long anymore. I was very impressed with him last night.
Robbie is doing wonders with most of the players.

And for the love of god, what is happening to Marin?

I was wondering this just the other day too, frustrated by this because he looked awesome in pre-season but at the same time i couldnt see him getting to much game time ahead of OscHazMat
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:26 am

In summary, Spuds got MAZACARed!

Look out, United. We're coming for you.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 am

Barrettinator wrote:In summary, Spuds got MAZACARed!

I would LOVE to see Slur Phallix play the backline he did today next weekend. Will be a real comedy show!
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:In summary, Spuds got MAZACARed!

I would LOVE to see Slur Phallix play the backline he did today next weekend. Will be a real comedy show!

Rio might not play because he wasnt wearing one of those "kick it out" shirts before the game, SAF told MUTV "we will deal with it, dont worry" and that "it was embarassing for me"

De Gea
Rafeal-Carrick-Evans-Evra
Scholes-Fletcher
Valencia-Rooney-Welbeck
Arsenal

hmm
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 am

3 of United's goals against Stoke came from crosses into the box IIRC and so far we have looked vulnerable from those plays as exemplified by both of Spurs goals that came from a similar source.

We really have to improve the man marking at the back to make sure United don't get away with a narrow win from a stupid mistake from our side
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:

i'd forgotten how annoying AVBs umm's and errrrrrrrrrrrr's are every second word, at least there isnt much beard scratching in this interview Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 am

Kick wrote:Anyone else feel that Mikel is improving with his passing speed. He no longer holds on to the ball for too long anymore. I was very impressed with him last night.

Did a little Maradone trick last night lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5