urbaNRoots
Toffer Harley
Arquitecto
The Messiah
halamadrid2
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm

I have watched Bayern quite alot this season, the Bayern players have nobody to pass to in the box, he has had some goals after getting subbed on

Do i care how many goals he scores against Jahn Regensburg or whatever they are called???

The guy has only had one full game, not because of rotation but because he is mediocre

The two games he played in CL just highlights how bad he is, despite Bayern being in good form going in to that game and playing a Valencia not in particular good form, he wasn't even close to scoring not to mention Bate who in his defence are the best club in the world, he was subbed in once and subbed out the other

great signing??? lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I have watched Bayern quite alot this season, the Bayern players have nobody to pass to in the box, he has had some goals after getting subbed on

Do i care how many goals he scores against Jahn Regensburg or whatever they are called???

The guy has only had one full game, not because of rotation but because he is mediocre

The two games he played in CL just highlights how bad he is, despite Bayern being in good form going in to that game and playing a Valencia not in particular good form, he wasn't even close to scoring not to mention Bate who in his defence are the best club in the world, he was subbed in once and subbed out the other

great signing??? lol

:facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:53 pm

The Messiah wrote::facepalm:

:butthurt: :I'mveryunoriginal:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Do you realize he was signed for 0million and he's doing better than Benzema when he first arrive in Madrid
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Normally I would take Idrio's opinions with a pinch of salt but I myself must admit Mandzukic has been stellar.

Normally I never really rated him as the Juve fans were with me when they dreaded his signing of the summer but when you bench a world class striker such as Mario Gomez while racking up world class stats such as those, he is up there amongst the best signings without a doubt. I still feel Gomez is somewhat better for Heynckes's system yet he definitely has slotted seamlessly into Bayern with his impressive general play and link up. Reminds me a bit of Sheva of sorts.

Lets see if he can keep this form up for the whole season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Normally I would take Idrio's opinions with a pinch of salt but I myself must admit Mandzukic has been stellar.

Normally I never really rated him as the Juve fans were with me when they dreaded his signing of the summer but when you bench a world class striker such as Mario Gomez while racking up world class stats such as those, he is up there amongst the best signings without a doubt. I still feel Gomez is somewhat better for Heynckes's system yet he definitely has slotted seamlessly into Bayern with his impressive general play and link up. Reminds me a bit of Sheva of sorts.

rofl

First he lied about Gomez about a year ago and said Madrid dominated Bayern(away match) even though Bayern had more attempt on goal and 55 ball possession to Madrid 45.

You know little about Bayern, Mandzukic is not benching Gomez
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:I have watched Bayern quite alot this season, the Bayern players have nobody to pass to in the box, he has had some goals after getting subbed on

great signing??? lol

Don't know what in hell you're smoking but Mandzukic has been great. Not the best signing so far but certainly a good signing and not even close of being "mediocre".

He's speaking of Pizarro, he should have clarified it, but nevertheless still a bad assessment as Pizarro has done so well for a free 33years old transfer.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 pm

The Messiah wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Do you realize he was signed for 0million and he's doing better than Benzema when he first arrive in Madrid

he was signed for 13 million. *EDIT* u meant pizarro? ok 0 million are true then and yes he was not a good signing.

other than that yea he did very well. i don't consider him close to the top strikers in the world like good ol' messiah but he does his job very well. he won't decide games on his own and it remains to be seen how he does against truely great opposition. for now he is just a very good role player in my eyes

Last edited by Toffer Harley on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Normally I would take Idrio's opinions with a pinch of salt but I myself must admit Mandzukic has been stellar.

rofl

First he lied about Gomez about a year ago and said Madrid dominated Bayern(away match) even though Bayern had more attempt on goal and 55 ball possession to Madrid 45.

1. I asked you in that thread on how to point out WHERE I lied about Gomez. You didn't respond.

2. Madrid won 2-1 at the Bernebeu. As for the rest of that argument I completely pawned you in the final say yet you disappeared again.

3. Your feeble attempts at salvaging victory in certain debates are hilarious

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t25077p72-ribery-gunning-for-win-34-draw-0-lose-0

Last edited by Arquitecto on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:04 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Don't know what in hell you're smoking but Mandzukic has been great. Not the best signing so far but certainly a good signing and not even close of being "mediocre".

Smoking kills!!

Compared to what they had before, yes Manduzic is bad, i mean Joselu played better than him when Hoffenheim met Bayern.

Its like us calling Callegoat WC because he had such a great scoring record, you don't see that do you??

Also Arq, Gomez is injured hence why Manduzic is playing and despite that he can never play a full game. go fiigure
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:he was signed for 13 million.

other than that yea he did very well. i don't consider him close to the top strikers in the world like good ol' messiah but he does his job very well. he won't decide games on his own and it remains to be seen how he does against truely great opposition. for now he is just a very good role player in my eyes

This, i don't see him as more than this
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Don't know what in hell you're smoking but Mandzukic has been great. Not the best signing so far but certainly a good signing and not even close of being "mediocre".

Smoking kills!!

Compared to what they had before, yes Manduzic is bad, i mean Joselu played better than him when Hoffenheim met Bayern.

Its like us calling Callegoat WC because he had such a great scoring record, you don't see that do you??

Also Arq, Gomez is injured hence why Manduzic is playing and despite that he can never play a full game. go fiigure

Were you actually referring to Mandzukic...?

Unbelievable :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:10 pm

eventhough i don't agree with him being mediocre, the comparison to callejon isn't that far off. with the surrounding players quite many strikers would score a couple, honestly.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

he was signed for 13 million. *EDIT* u meant pizarro? ok 0 million are true then and yes he was not a good signing.

First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying things by saying 'I don't consider' why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

He won't decide game for himself, realy..? and he decided german super cup and won us our first trophy this season, something Gomez couldn't do.

He single handedly blew Dortmund s defense into smithereens, he smacked the first goal in and made killer pass for Robben to finish.

well, I suppose because Hamburg defeated Dortmund you no longer consider them as a top club, but remember that match was based on luck
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying this by saying 'I don't consider@ why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

He won't decide game for himself, realy..? and he decided german super cup and won us our first trophy this season, something Gomez couldn't do.

He single handedly blew Dortmund s defense into smithereens, he smacked the first goal in and made killer pass for Robben to finish.

well, I suppose because Hamburg defeated Dortmund you no longer consider them as a top club, but remember that match was based on luck

Reply to my most recent post. I'd like to see how you will respond accordingly. The link for the Ribery thread is also provided.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Smoking kills!!

WC? The Messiah ffs Laughing

I don't think he's world class either but he's a good back up and I only reacted to the "mediocre" comment, didn't know he actually called Mandzukic world class.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Mandzukic is world-class, at some point in this forum no considered Gomez as world-class, he was a laughing stock but I stood by him all by myself and he delivered, proved his worth, now look.

Madrid fans try to say Higuain is world-class for the past 2 years, the whole forum agrees with them like sheeple, what has he really done to warrant him being called world-class...? nothing,.

Mandzukic is a world-class and he will prove you guys wrong like Gomez did.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:Mandzukic is world-class, at some point in this forum no considered Gomez as world-class, he was a laughing stock but I stood by him all by myself and he delivered, proved his worth, now look.

Madrid fans try to say Higuain is world-class for the past 2 years, the whole forum agrees with them like sheeple, what has he really done to warrant him being called world-class...? nothing,.

Still waiting for your reply on my previous post. I don't want your fallacious crap to rise up again.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I remember how everyone here was also not rating Badstuber, saying he's clumsy, I had to defend him all by myself for a long time, and now we can all see he's a good defender. Give credit when it's due, when Alaba won Austria best player, everyone was bashing him, until of course when they realized they were wrong after the Madrid match.

A player should not be considered worldclass because he isn't playing in La-liga, EPL or Seria, even in bundesliga we have world-class players

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Mandzukic is world-class, at some point in this forum no considered Gomez as world-class, he was a laughing stock but I stood by him all by myself and he delivered, proved his worth, now look.

Still waiting for your reply on my previous post. I don't want your fallacious crap to rise up again.

what post...? can you point out point, if it doesn't make as usual, then I will dismiss it instantly
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

what post...? can point your out, if it doesn't make as usual, then I will dismiss it instantly

1. I asked you in that thread on how to point out WHERE I lied about Gomez. You didn't respond.

2. Madrid won 2-1 at the Bernebeu. As for the rest of that argument I completely pawned you in the final say yet you disappeared again.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t25077p72-ribery-gunning-for-win-34-draw-0-lose-0

If you want closer reference.

The Messiah wrote:
5percent in Football means a lot, in case you didn't know now you know.

You said Madrid dominated bayern(way) but that is a lie like you lied about Gomez I a dialogue we had about a year ago. It's a shame for Bayern to play Madrid at their own stadium with 5percent more possession and more attempt than Madrid.

Our chances for were clear cut chance, wasted by Gomez and Robben, anyway I believe people already know who is superior between Bayern and Madrid, no point having a dialogue with Bayern hater.

Anyway, back on topic now, I hope Bayern win all their league matches and I hope we encounter Madrid again this season, I getting frustrated here and people need to be thought a lesson again, anyway I am pretty sure injury fit Dortmund will punish Madrid Baldy, too bad I will be on a flight the day the match is play, nevertheless if I get a safe flight back home, I will watch the highlight with joy, knowing that Dortmund will break some wings, that have started to grow again, after just 1 league in like how many years

5 percent is NOT a big difference from anywhere as this amounts up to a less then 6:4 ratio and up to 42 seconds. In case I didn't make it clear enough. Bayern is a possession team while Real Madrid and a COUNTER-ATTACKING team. Which essentially means they are content with Bayern having there possession while Real try to exploit them on the break. Also a difference between where you have possession as well. Need I mention how many clear cut chances Real had? Or how Badstuber wasn't miraculously sent off for his disgraceful tackle?

And I have no idea of what "lie" about a Gomez dialogue you and I made on this forum.

And yes I agree Bayern and Madrid should be playing off again as I'll be supporting Bayern all the way. I like you confidence about Dortmund yet Real are a far better team then the out of form and experimental City Dortmund faced and I doubt if they can't dominate Ajax, that they can dominate a tactically superior Madrid.

This is from your Ribery thread.

Go for it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I wonder how Bayern failed to beat Bate Borisov with all these WC players hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

The Messiah wrote:I remember how everyone here was also not rating Badstuber, saying he's clumsy, I had to defend him all by myself for a long time, and now we can all see he's a good defender.
YOU were defending Holger Badstuber? rofl

Last I checked it was always me who had to defend poor Stubsi from your red-hot attacks... Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

what post...? can point your out, if it doesn't make as usual, then I will dismiss it instantly

If you want closer reference.

The Messiah wrote:
5percent in Football means a lot, in case you didn't know now you know.

You said Madrid dominated bayern(way) but that is a lie like you lied about Gomez I a dialogue we had about a year ago. It's a shame for Bayern to play Madrid at their own stadium with 5percent more possession and more attempt than Madrid.

Our chances for were clear cut chance, wasted by Gomez and Robben, anyway I believe people already know who is superior between Bayern and Madrid, no point having a dialogue with Bayern hater.

Anyway, back on topic now, I hope Bayern win all their league matches and I hope we encounter Madrid again this season, I getting frustrated here and people need to be thought a lesson again, anyway I am pretty sure injury fit Dortmund will punish Madrid Baldy, too bad I will be on a flight the day the match is play, nevertheless if I get a safe flight back home, I will watch the highlight with joy, knowing that Dortmund will break some wings, that have started to grow again, after just 1 league in like how many years

5 percent is NOT a big difference from anywhere as this amounts up to a less then 6:4 ratio and up to 42 seconds. In case I didn't make it clear enough. Bayern is a possession team while Real Madrid and a COUNTER-ATTACKING team. Which essentially means they are content with Bayern having there possession while Real try to exploit them on the break. Also a difference between where you have possession as well. Need I mention how many clear cut chances Real had? Or how Badstuber wasn't miraculously sent off for his disgraceful tackle?

And I have no idea of what "lie" about a Gomez dialogue you and I made on this forum.

And yes I agree Bayern and Madrid should be playing off again as I'll be supporting Bayern all the way. I like you confidence about Dortmund yet Real are a far better team then the out of form and experimental City Dortmund faced and I doubt if they can't dominate Ajax, that they can dominate a tactically superior Madrid.

This is from your Ribery thread.

Go for it.

Do you know how difficult it is to dugout a year old long thread...?

But I will do it anyways, not because it's important, but just so the whole forum can know you for who you truly are.

Like I said earlier, we met Madrid, we defeated them and progressed to the final, your opinion holds absolutely no weight. The burden of proof is now on Madrid to show the reason why they think they can equal Bayern. Both Madrid and Bayern had their opportunity to proof who is better, and of course one proved why they are better and the other fell.

Also in history they have a ridiculous stat against us, it's not surprising that our last 2 meetings in Champions league we have kicked them out.

As a Bayern fan I can not give credit to Madrid, they are not worthy of our credit, why..? because we always beat them

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wonder how Bayern failed to beat Bate Borisov with all these WC players hmm

You win some and lose some, even small teams have chance against big teams, otherwise whats the point of playing.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next