urbaNRoots
Toffer Harley
Arquitecto
The Messiah
halamadrid2
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wonder how Bayern failed to beat Bate Borisov with all these WC players hmm

You win some and lose some, even small teams have chance against big teams, otherwise whats the point of playing.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm

rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I remember how everyone here was also not rating Badstuber, saying he's clumsy, I had to defend him all by myself for a long time, and now we can all see he's a good defender.
YOU were defending Holger Badstuber? rofl

Last I checked it was always me who had to defend poor Stubsi from your red-hot attacks... Laughing

I was defending Badstuber all by myself on this forum, I remember how you and Viva used to bash the poor boy, until of course I proved all of your wrong, when Badstuber started delivery.

That's the reality, anything else you say is fabricated and false
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:41 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Messiah wrote::facepalm:

:butthurt: :I'mveryunoriginal:

Do you realize he was signed for 0million and he's doing better than Benzema when he first arrive in Madrid

he was signed for 13 million. *EDIT* u meant pizarro? ok 0 million are true then and yes he was not a good signing.

other than that yea he did very well. i don't consider him close to the top strikers in the world like good ol' messiah but he does his job very well. he won't decide games on his own and it remains to be seen how he does against truely great opposition. for now he is just a very good role player in my eyes

First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying things by saying 'I don't consider' why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

He won't decide game for himself, realy..? and he decided german super cup and won us our first trophy this season, something Gomez couldn't do.

He single handedly blew Dortmund s defense into smithereens, he smacked the first goal in and made killer pass for Robben to finish.

well, I suppose because Hamburg defeated Dortmund you no longer consider them as a top club, but remember that match was based on luck

good job for summing up the basic principle of a forum - the exchange of opinions. funny that this comes from you, who's opionion is held in such high regard with everyone here. i'm not even gonna go into that irrelevant hamburg/dortmund comparison which is another result of your desperate attempts to defend your delusional opinions.

frankly, i don't care if you rate him in the top7, top9, top13 or top17 of the worlds strikers. nobody cares, just get yourself banned please. when papiss cisse was boasting similar stats after last season's winter i didn't see any guy going overboard with him. mandzukic was a good signing and nothing more, nothing less. you'd rate bayern's waterboy the world's best staff member cauz he threw the gatorade accurately once.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:41 pm

lol Messiah, you kicked us out because you won the penalty shootout

First game: you won 2-1 with a goals coming in the last min of the game, Cacktrao making a horrible chance tackle

Second game: we won 2-1, no luck in that scoreline

and since the game finished in a tie, it went to extratime/penalties where your guys missed one less penalty than us

so don't see where you won other than that lottery shootout

In that other game you won, you won on away goals. so please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm

The Messiah wrote:I was defending Badstuber all by myself on this forum, I remember how you and Viva used to bash the poor boy, until of course I proved all of your wrong, when Badstuber started delivery.

Show me one post where I bashed Stubsi Very Happy

I have some of yours here (screenshots, so that it is no use to edit the original posts afterwards Razz)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by rwo power on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Mandzukic is world-class, at some point in this forum no considered Gomez as world-class, he was a laughing stock but I stood by him all by myself and he delivered, proved his worth, now look.

Madrid fans try to say Higuain is world-class for the past 2 years, the whole forum agrees with them like sheeple, what has he really done to warrant him being called world-class...? nothing,.

Mandzukic is a world-class and he will prove you guys wrong like Gomez did.

Still waiting for your reply on my previous post. I don't want your fallacious crap to rise up again.

what post...? can point your out, if it doesn't make as usual, then I will dismiss it instantly

First he lied about Gomez about a year ago and said Madrid dominated Bayern(away match) even though Bayern had more attempt on goal and 55 ball possession to Madrid 45.

You know little about Bayern, Mandzukic is not benching Gomez

1. I asked you in that thread on how to point out WHERE I lied about Gomez. You didn't respond.

2. Madrid won 2-1 at the Bernebeu. As for the rest of that argument I completely pawned you in the final say yet you disappeared again.

3. Your feeble attempts at salvaging victory in certain debates are hilarious

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t25077p72-ribery-gunning-for-win-34-draw-0-lose-0

If you want closer reference.

The Messiah wrote:
5percent in Football means a lot, in case you didn't know now you know.

You said Madrid dominated bayern(way) but that is a lie like you lied about Gomez I a dialogue we had about a year ago. It's a shame for Bayern to play Madrid at their own stadium with 5percent more possession and more attempt than Madrid.

Our chances for were clear cut chance, wasted by Gomez and Robben, anyway I believe people already know who is superior between Bayern and Madrid, no point having a dialogue with Bayern hater.

Anyway, back on topic now, I hope Bayern win all their league matches and I hope we encounter Madrid again this season, I getting frustrated here and people need to be thought a lesson again, anyway I am pretty sure injury fit Dortmund will punish Madrid Baldy, too bad I will be on a flight the day the match is play, nevertheless if I get a safe flight back home, I will watch the highlight with joy, knowing that Dortmund will break some wings, that have started to grow again, after just 1 league in like how many years

5 percent is NOT a big difference from anywhere as this amounts up to a less then 6:4 ratio and up to 42 seconds. In case I didn't make it clear enough. Bayern is a possession team while Real Madrid and a COUNTER-ATTACKING team. Which essentially means they are content with Bayern having there possession while Real try to exploit them on the break. Also a difference between where you have possession as well. Need I mention how many clear cut chances Real had? Or how Badstuber wasn't miraculously sent off for his disgraceful tackle?

And I have no idea of what "lie" about a Gomez dialogue you and I made on this forum.

And yes I agree Bayern and Madrid should be playing off again as I'll be supporting Bayern all the way. I like you confidence about Dortmund yet Real are a far better team then the out of form and experimental City Dortmund faced and I doubt if they can't dominate Ajax, that they can dominate a tactically superior Madrid.

This is from your Ribery thread.

Go for it.

Do you know how difficult it is to dugout a year old long thread...?

But I will do it anyways, not because it's important, but just so the whole forum can know you for who truly are.

Like I said earlier, we met Madrid, we defeated them and progressed to the final, you opinion holds absolutely no weight. The burden of proof is now on Madrid to show the reason why they think they can equal Bayern. Both Madrid and Bayern their opportunity proof who is better, and of course one proved why they are better and the other fell, also in history they have a ridiculous stat against us, it's not surprising that our last 2 meetings in Champions league we have kicked them out.

As a Bayern fan I can not give credit to Madrid, they are not worthy of our credit, why..? because we always beat them

You beat Madrid through PENALTIES. You still have not found a way to prove how Bayern DID dominate Madrid in the 2nd leg. Again you go off topic to irrelevant past stats to stray away from the topic. Brilliant.

And dig up the thread instead rather then falsely accusing me of lying.
The Messiah wrote:
rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I remember how everyone here was also not rating Badstuber, saying he's clumsy, I had to defend him all by myself for a long time, and now we can all see he's a good defender.
YOU were defending Holger Badstuber? rofl

Last I checked it was always me who had to defend poor Stubsi from your red-hot attacks... Laughing

I was defending Badstuber all by myself on this forum, I remember how you and Viva used to bash the poor boy, until of course I proved all of your wrong, when Badstuber started delivery.

You have absolutely got to be kidding me if this post is actually serious. Please tell me its not.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:lol Messiah, you kicked us out because you won the penalty shootout

First game: you won 2-1 with a goals coming in the last min of the game, Cacktrao making a horrible chance tackle

Second game: we won 2-1, no luck in that scoreline

and since the game finished in a tie, it went to extratime/penalties where your guys missed one less penalty than us

so don't see where you won other than that lottery shootout

In that other game you won, you won on away goals. so please

First penalty was a bad call by the ref, 2nd goal another off-sight goal by C.Ronaldo.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Toffer Harley wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Messiah wrote::facepalm:

:butthurt: :I'mveryunoriginal:

Do you realize he was signed for 0million and he's doing better than Benzema when he first arrive in Madrid

he was signed for 13 million. *EDIT* u meant pizarro? ok 0 million are true then and yes he was not a good signing.

other than that yea he did very well. i don't consider him close to the top strikers in the world like good ol' messiah but he does his job very well. he won't decide games on his own and it remains to be seen how he does against truely great opposition. for now he is just a very good role player in my eyes

First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying things by saying 'I don't consider' why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

He won't decide game for himself, realy..? and he decided german super cup and won us our first trophy this season, something Gomez couldn't do.

He single handedly blew Dortmund s defense into smithereens, he smacked the first goal in and made killer pass for Robben to finish.

well, I suppose because Hamburg defeated Dortmund you no longer consider them as a top club, but remember that match was based on luck

good job for summing up the basic principle of a forum - the exchange of opinions. funny that this comes from you, who's opionion is held in such high regard with everyone here. i'm not even gonna go into that irrelevant hamburg/dortmund comparison which is another result of your desperate attempts to defend your delusional opinions.

frankly, i don't care if you rate him in the top7, top9, top13 or top17 of the worlds strikers. nobody cares, just get yourself banned please. when papiss cisse was boasting similar stats after last season's winter i didn't see any guy going overboard with him. mandzukic was a good signing and nothing more, nothing less. you'd rate bayern's waterboy the world's best staff member cauz he threw the gatorade accurately once.

Good that you know this a forum, not a warzone, and I am entitled to my opinions in a forum unlike warzone were I have to fight for my oipinon, so I should get banned because of my opinion of saying Mandzukic is world-class..? fair judgement on your part.

Cisse is playing for Newcastle, what do you expect,..? with Madnzukic chances are he will keep delivery unlike Pappis who is a good player but surrounded by mediocre players
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm

The Messiah wrote:First penalty was a bad call by the ref, 2nd goal another off-sight goal by C.Ronaldo.

DiMaria's volley was well placed and Neuer would still not have saved it, so Alaba saved him some face

The second goal was not offside even though it was close but it wasn't

And you don't see me, going around blaming the referee for not red carding Gustavo as he had mercy on him while he was on his mission trying to injure our whole team, the reason we didn't win was because of Ramos' miss no more no less

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:First penalty was a bad call by the ref, 2nd goal another off-sight goal by C.Ronaldo.

DiMaria's volley was well placed and Neuer would still not have saved it, so Alaba saved him some face

And you don't see me, going around blaming the referee for not red carding Gustavo as he had mercy on him while he was on his mission trying to injure our whole team, the reason we didn't win was because of Ramos' miss no more no less

Hala to save you from an off topic warning just refer to this thread. The Madrid-Bayern arguments around page 4 I think

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t25077p54-ribery-gunning-for-win-34-draw-0-lose-0
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Alaba hand ball wasn't deliberate, it was a bad call. Ronaldo was offsight, do you really believe this things, that Madrid were as good as Bayern in that match...? have you forgotten so soon. But don't worry, we'll soon meet again, you might think 1 years is long but soon we'll meet again.

Also Gustavo should be redcarded for being the best destructive player in the world.
Maybe you need to watch this video to fresh up your memory,.

This is not a Madrid Bayern fight thread. lets just return back to topic, Admin please step in
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

I've come to the conclusion that Messiah is just a hired comedian from the Forum Admins to keep us posters occupied in his drivel.

The joke is on us my friends.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I've come to the conclusion that Messiah is just a hired comedian from the Forum Admins to keep us posters occupied in his drivel.

If I was truly what you said I am, then why do you always run after my post, I suppose if you enjoy my post you can re-open the Ribery's thread and I can floor you hands down. I know my style is humorous, if you know what I mean but the admin didnt employ me for that, just doing the forum a favor that's all. Why so serious, we need more fun and unusual post, just for lolz.

this thread is about best signing so far and not Madrid feeling insecure and trying to seek refuge in their mediocre performance so far and getting kicked out of Europe, by comparing themselves with, let me put it the way Demiches puts it, Bayern the best club in the world
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:I've come to the conclusion that Messiah is just a hired comedian from the Forum Admins to keep us posters occupied in his drivel.

If I was truly what you said then why do you always run after my post, I suppose if you enjoy my post you can re-open the Ribery's thread and I can floor you hands down.

this thread is about best signing and not Madrid feeling insecure and trying to seek refuge in the mediocre and getting kicked out of Europe by comparing themselves with, let me put it the way Demiches puts it, Bayern the best club in the world

If you would "floor" me then why would I re-open the Ribery thread?

And you still did not reply to this.

Do you know how difficult it is to dugout a year old long thread...?

But I will do it anyways, not because it's important, but just so the whole forum can know you for who truly are.

Like I said earlier, we met Madrid, we defeated them and progressed to the final, you opinion holds absolutely no weight. The burden of proof is now on Madrid to show the reason why they think they can equal Bayern. Both Madrid and Bayern their opportunity proof who is better, and of course one proved why they are better and the other fell, also in history they have a ridiculous stat against us, it's not surprising that our last 2 meetings in Champions league we have kicked them out.

As a Bayern fan I can not give credit to Madrid, they are not worthy of our credit, why..? because we always beat them

You beat Madrid through PENALTIES. You still have not found a way to prove how Bayern DID dominate Madrid in the 2nd leg. Again you go off topic to irrelevant past stats to stray away from the topic. Brilliant.

And dig up the thread instead rather then falsely accusing me of lying.
The Messiah wrote:
rwo power wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
I remember how everyone here was also not rating Badstuber, saying he's clumsy, I had to defend him all by myself for a long time, and now we can all see he's a good defender.

YOU were defending Holger Badstuber?

Last I checked it was always me who had to defend poor Stubsi from your red-hot attacks...

You have absolutely got to be kidding me if this post is actually serious. Please tell me its not.

and just because a piece of junk CB Demichellis who is a self-confessed Bayern fan, says Bayern are superior then Madrid, doesn't make any difference in any spectrum.

What a pathetic example.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Just go back to the thread...Lets leave this thread. I'll keep on replying here if you keep on posting here, I am stubborn like that. If you post on Ribery's thread, then I will feel oblige to respond to it, likewise if you post here, it's part of my style.

Demichelis a piece of Junk..? scoring against Madrid, scored Malaga first historical champions league goal, led Malaga to Champions league spot, yeah he's really a piece of junk, show some respect

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 1781a5b4d352b91521df2adad162_grande
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Hala to save you from an off topic warning just refer to this thread. The Madrid-Bayern arguments around page 4 I think

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t25077p54-ribery-gunning-for-win-34-draw-0-lose-0

Thanks Arq, will put my fingers in that after finishing the Sweden game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:Just go back to the thread...Lets leave this thread. I'll keep on replying here if you keep on posting here, I am stubborn like that. If you post on Ribery's thread, then I will feel oblige to respond to it, likewise if you post here, it's part of my style.

Demichelis a piece of Junk..? scoring against Madrid, scored Malaga first historical champions league goal, led Malaga to Champions league spot, yeah he's really a piece of junk, show some respect

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 1781a5b4d352b91521df2adad162_grande

WOW. So I guess that Kaka Kaladze scored a few vital goals for Milan despite being an atrocious CB, that makes him worth the Centerback spot.

In case you forgot, a CB's role is to defend. Demichellis was by far the weakest link for Malaga and destroyed by countless players in the La Liga. Weligton and his defensive partners had to cover for his mistakes every step of the way as scoring even 10 goals against Madrid will not hide his utter incomparable in defence. I don't respect CBs who don't have a clue how to defend.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Just go back to the thread...Lets leave this thread. I'll keep on replying here if you keep on posting here, I am stubborn like that. If you post on Ribery's thread, then I will feel oblige to respond to it, likewise if you post here, it's part of my style.

WOW. So I guess that Kaka Kaladze scored a few vital goals for Milan despite being an atrocious CB, that makes him worth the Centerback spot.

In case you forgot, a CB's role is to defend. Demichellis was by far the weakest link for Malaga and destroyed by countless players in the La Liga. Weligton and his defensive partners had to cover for his mistakes every step of the way as scoring even 10 goals against Madrid will not hide his utter incomparable in defence. I don't respect CBs who don't have a clue how to defend.

Rwo Power or any other Mod can you create a new thread for this Demichelis vs Madrid debate, or Demichelis Bayern are better than Madrid.

Like I said earlier I am obliged to reply to any post that is directed at me, Demichelis is not the weaklink in Malaga, if he was Manuel Pellegrini will not have him as a starter, I am sure you now consider yourself to be better than Manuel Pellegrini.

In Germany him alongside Lell, Lahm and Lucio form and had the best defensive record in bundesliga, as bundesliga quality improve he was deemed no longer good enough, so he was offloaded to a league with weaker defense, were one player score over 60 goals per season.

Come to think of it, Lell left Bundesliga as a failure but he's now bossing in La-Liga, Demichelis didn't really leave as a failure but he's still bossing. Lucio Bossed Seria A.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

The Messiah wrote:

I'm not sure if you developed a sense of humor, or have finally completely lost it. But it took you an entire one and a half seasons of bashing Badstuber until you admitted that he was half-decent.

This is one of the more ridiculous things you've posted, so I have to admit, it's kind of funny.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I'm not sure if you developed a sense of humor, or have finally completely lost it. But it took you an entire one and a half seasons of bashing Badstuber until you admitted that he was half-decent.

This is one of the more ridiculous things you've posted, so I have to admit, it's kind of funny.

Come Viva, I know you to have good sense of Humor and you don't have to expose me as if to say you didn't see the humor in that post.

See it like this, Most Madrid fans are like me when I didnt know much about Badstuber, it's really indeed comparable, except that even my criticism was even more objective and rational

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Rwo Power or any other Mod can you create a new thread for this Demichelis vs Madrid debate, or Demichelis Bayern are better than Madrid.

Like I said earlier I am obliged to reply to any post that is directed at me, Demichelis is not the weaklink in Malaga, if he was Manuel Pellegrini will not have him as a starter, I am sure you now consider yourself to be better than Manuel Pellegrini.

In Germany him alongside Lell, Lahm and Lucio form and had the best defensive record in bundesliga, as bundesliga quality improve he was deemed no longer good enough, so he was offloaded to a league with weaker defense, were one player score over 60 goals per season.

Come to think of it, Lell left Bundesliga as a failure but he's now bossing in La-Liga, Demichelis didn't really leave as a failure but he's still bossing. Lucio Bossed Seria A.

Quite obvious you don't watch Malaga or haven't figured out that Malaga have NO OTHER OPTION aside from Demichellis. He is an absolute joke in Espana.

I couldn't care less what he did in Bundesliga because what he is now is completely out of his depth even against average attacks and nearly cost Malaga their Top 4 spot for the CL. When you watch Malaga then talk.

Your actually comparing the BuLi to La Liga? Laughing 60 goals per season because Bundesliga doesn't have a player anywhere near of that caliber. CR and Messi would score a hundred with the shoddy defences in the BuLi. Level of football is higher in the Liga.

Lucio bossed Serie A yet Bayern fans regret giving him away. You also forgot Lucio bossed the Champions League.

But continue providing me you half-assed logic. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 Empty Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Quite obvious you don't watch Malaga or haven't figured out that Malaga have NO OTHER OPTION aside from Demichellis. He is an absolute joke in Espana.

I couldn't care less what he did in Bundesliga because what he is now is completely out of his depth even against average attacks and nearly cost Malaga their Top 4 spot for the CL. When you watch Malaga then talk.

Your actually comparing the BuLi to La Liga? Laughing 60 goals per season because Bundesliga doesn't have a player anywhere near of that caliber. CR and Messi would score a hundred with the shoddy defences in the BuLi. Level of football is higher in the Liga.

Lucio bossed Serie A yet Bayern fans regret giving him away. You also forgot Lucio bossed the Champions League.

C.Ronaldo

Plays 196 league games in EPL, scores 84 goals in 6 years.

C.Ronaldo

Plays 108 games in La-liga, scores 120 goals in 2 and half years.

That says a lot about the quality of defense in La-Liga.

Falcao plays 90 games for Rivers scores 34 goals, plays 40 games in La-Liga scores 33 goals.

if Gomez move to La-Liga I'm pretty sure before winter break he'll have 40 goals.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo

Falcao plays 90 games for Rivers scores 34 goals, plays 40 games in La-Liga scores 33 goals.

if Gomez move to La-Liga I'm pretty sure before winter break he'll have 40 goals.

More half-assed logic.

You refuse to note Ronaldo has upped his scoring game since arriving to Madrid. You refuse to note he has a far better squad providing him service at Madrid. You refuse to note that he is not a winger in Real Madrid but an inside-left forward which gets you into far more goalscoring positions then what it was at United. You also refuse to note that the team is essentially built around him so he can maximize his scoring potential. I could go on.

Same exact reason with Falcao who has become a better player with a better squad at Atletico Madrid then what he had at Porto or River Plate along with being in his prime as of now.

Please come up with something more concrete and constructive rather then this drivel Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 2 Ronald10
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo

More half-assed logic.

You refuse to note Ronaldo has upped his scoring game since arriving to Madrid. You refuse to note he has a far better squad providing him service at Madrid. You refuse to note that he is not a winger in Real Madrid but an inside-left forward which gets you into far more goalscoring positions then what it was at United. You also refuse to note that the team is essentially built around him so he can maximize his scoring potential. I could go on.

Same exact reason with Falcao who has become a better player with a better squad at Atletico Madrid then what he had at Porto or River Plate along with being in his prime as of now.

Please come up with something more concrete and constructive rather then this drivel Laughing

You refuse to note Ronaldo was better in United and won world player of the year. You refuse to note he has a far better squad providing him service at United and won Champions league with United. You refuse to note that he later became a striker in United ans was scoring free-kicks. You also refuse to note that United team was essentially built around him so he can maximize his scoring potential. I could go on.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm

The Messiah wrote:

The Messiah wrote:
Good that you know this a forum, not a warzone, and I am entitled to my opinions in a forum unlike warzone were I have to fight for my oipinon, so I should get banned because of my opinion of saying Mandzukic is world-class..? fair judgement on your part.

Laughing Opinions are useless, unless they're mine Laughing
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next