urbaNRoots
Toffer Harley
Arquitecto
The Messiah
halamadrid2
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by stevieg8 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm

The Messiah wrote:
First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying things by saying 'I don't consider' why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

The Messiah wrote:
Good that you know this a forum, not a warzone, and I am entitled to my opinions in a forum unlike warzone were I have to fight for my oipinon, so I should get banned because of my opinion of saying Mandzukic is world-class..? fair judgement on your part.

Laughing Opinions are useless, unless they're mine Laughing

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
First of all I would like to give you credit for clarifying things by saying 'I don't consider' why..? because it's your opinion and doesn't hold any weight.

Top strikers are considered top strikers because they are doing their job right, which frankly Mandzukic has done so well both for club and country, so your opinion aside, in reality he's now one of the top 7 strikers in the world.

The Messiah wrote:
Good that you know this a forum, not a warzone, and I am entitled to my opinions in a forum unlike warzone were I have to fight for my oipinon, so I should get banned because of my opinion of saying Mandzukic is world-class..? fair judgement on your part.

I always state everyone has their opinion but mine just happens to be better, why..? I usually justified all my opinion and don't just state them.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:59 pm

The Messiah wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

The Messiah wrote:

I always state everyone has their opinion but mine just happens to be better, why..? I usually justified all my opinion and don't just state them.

said goal-legacy's sarah palin. supporting arguments with a lot of bullshit doesn't make them better.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Just go back to the thread...Lets leave this thread. I'll keep on replying here if you keep on posting here, I am stubborn like that. If you post on Ribery's thread, then I will feel oblige to respond to it, likewise if you post here, it's part of my style.

Demichelis a piece of Junk..? scoring against Madrid, scored Malaga first historical champions league goal, led Malaga to Champions league spot, yeah he's really a piece of junk, show some respect

Bayern vs Real Madrid, the next round - Page 3 1781a5b4d352b91521df2adad162_grande

WOW. So I guess that Kaka Kaladze scored a few vital goals for Milan despite being an atrocious CB, that makes him worth the Centerback spot.

In case you forgot, a CB's role is to defend. Demichellis was by far the weakest link for Malaga and destroyed by countless players in the La Liga. Weligton and his defensive partners had to cover for his mistakes every step of the way as scoring even 10 goals against Madrid will not hide his utter incomparable in defence. I don't respect CBs who don't have a clue how to defend.

Rwo Power or any other Mod can you create a new thread for this Demichelis vs Madrid debate, or Demichelis Bayern are better than Madrid.

Like I said earlier I am obliged to reply to any post that is directed at me, Demichelis is not the weaklink in Malaga, if he was Manuel Pellegrini will not have him as a starter, I am sure you now consider yourself to be better than Manuel Pellegrini.

In Germany him alongside Lell, Lahm and Lucio form and had the best defensive record in bundesliga, as bundesliga quality improve he was deemed no longer good enough, so he was offloaded to a league with weaker defense, were one player score over 60 goals per season.

Come to think of it, Lell left Bundesliga as a failure but he's now bossing in La-Liga, Demichelis didn't really leave as a failure but he's still bossing. Lucio Bossed Seria A.

Quite obvious you don't watch Malaga or haven't figured out that Malaga have NO OTHER OPTION aside from Demichellis. He is an absolute joke in Espana.

I couldn't care less what he did in Bundesliga because what he is now is completely out of his depth even against average attacks and nearly cost Malaga their Top 4 spot for the CL. When you watch Malaga then talk.

Your actually comparing the BuLi to La Liga? Laughing 60 goals per season because Bundesliga doesn't have a player anywhere near of that caliber. CR and Messi would score a hundred with the shoddy defences in the BuLi. Level of football is higher in the Liga.

Lucio bossed Serie A yet Bayern fans regret giving him away. You also forgot Lucio bossed the Champions League.

But continue providing me you half-assed logic. Laughing

C.Ronaldo

Plays 196 league games in EPL, scores 84 goals in 6 years.

C.Ronaldo

Plays 108 games in La-liga, scores 120 goals in 2 and half years.

That says a lot about the quality of defense in La-Liga.

Falcao plays 90 games for Rivers scores 34 goals, plays 40 games in La-Liga scores 33 goals.

if Gomez move to La-Liga I'm pretty sure before winter break he'll have 40 goals.

More half-assed logic.

You refuse to note Ronaldo has upped his scoring game since arriving to Madrid. You refuse to note he has a far better squad providing him service at Madrid. You refuse to note that he is not a winger in Real Madrid but an inside-left forward which gets you into far more goalscoring positions then what it was at United. You also refuse to note that the team is essentially built around him so he can maximize his scoring potential. I could go on.

Same exact reason with Falcao who has become a better player with a better squad at Atletico Madrid then what he had at Porto or River Plate along with being in his prime as of now.

Please come up with something more concrete and constructive rather then this drivel Laughing

You refuse to note Ronaldo was better in United and won world player of the year. You refuse to note he has a far better squad providing him service at United and won Champions league with United. You refuse to note that he later became a striker in United ans was scoring free-kicks. You also refuse to note that United team was essentially built around him so he can maximize his scoring potential. I could go on.

1. You forgot Messi wasn't anywhere near the player he is now when Ronaldo won the Ballor D'or. How does this even relate? Weren't you just trying to prove that he is better in La Liga then he is in PL? What?

2. United was known for many things but not their midfield or their service. How can you compare this world class midfield to United's midfield of 2008? Want comparisons?

3. Ronaldo NEVER played a striker in United as he was a winger on the left side of their team. Scored Free kicks but how is this relevant again?

4. United was never built around Ronaldo. Where did you get this from?

So lets review. You were just trying to prove that Ronaldo was far better in the La Liga then he was in PL because he Liga has weaker defences. Now you just tried to prove that Ronaldo was far better in United? Make up your mind man. Or get some rest.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3