Juve and out for Marchisio

Go down

Juve and out for Marchisio  Empty Juve and out for Marchisio

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Claudio Marchisio has underlined that he hopes to spend the rest of his playing days with hometown club Juventus.

The midfielder is a product of the outfit’s youth system and has spent his entire career to date in black and white – apart from a loan spell at Empoli in 2007-08.

“Could I one day go and play my football abroad? You can never say never in life, but my intention is to stay here,” the Italian international noted.

“I want to play for Juventus for many more years, perhaps even reaching the records of Gigi Buffon and Alessandro Del Piero, and then end my career with the Bianconeri.”

Marchisio is now one of the most experienced players in Turin, but he’s not desperate to become the club captain – at least not for now.

“The captaincy here has always been based on age and appearances,” he continued. “Buffon has the armband for now and the vice-captain is Giorgio Chiellini, who has played more games for Juve than me.

“I’m not thinking about the armband, my objective is to play for and win trophies like we did last season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down