Post by hrealmadrid Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

Whatever works faster I guess

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Transfer Rumours  - Page 18 Empty Re: Real Madrid Transfer Rumours

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 am

Loaning is not an option.... Sell or release him. get him away from us asap! Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 am

So yeah... Morata, Caravajal and Sarabia are tearing shit up in the U19 Euro's

I would have promoted all of them by now but that's just me I guess Sad

However I'm very happy that there is a clear plan being set out for these guys. The use of Jese and Nacho in pre-season as well is a nice sight. So yeah Moratower as third striker please.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 pm

We don't want to weaken Castilla too much since we want them to have a great chance to advance to segunda division so that future aswell as the current Castilla team can play on a higher level and develop faster. If we were to promote/loan every single great talent we'd rather go in the opposite direction. Morata, Nacho and Jese are among those who've agreed to stay and help Castilla another season. Others, like Sarabia, feel that it's more important to get Primera Division experience now.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm

And Mou was the coach in Europe who used the most youth teamers through last season and he's the coach who have debuted the biggest amount of youth teamers in a very long time in Real Madrids history (think it was 15 years or something). Just some trivia.

In regards to Morata, he'll be called up when needed, but right now we need him more in Castilla.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Zealous wrote:So yeah... Morata, Caravajal and Sarabia are tearing shit up in the U19 Euro's

I would have promoted all of them by now but that's just me I guess Sad

However I'm very happy that there is a clear plan being set out for these guys. The use of Jese and Nacho in pre-season as well is a nice sight. So yeah Moratower as third striker please.

Z my man Sad

your buddy rodrigo had a double as well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 pm

is it so hard to sell our players, why are all rumoured to be going out on LOAN as opposed to selling their fat arses to another club???? i swear its getting to a point where it becoming beyond disturbing ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 pm

RM do not want to undersell either, it's a position we have been in, way too often in the past, selling players for ridiculous values, so the club fighs to sell players at their proper amount, like lass.

in gago's case. i think the loan is something his camp wants, as opposed to him going into a team he will have no exposure. They probably look at the loan in Boca as a way for him to revive his resume and show he still has potent credentials. He might land a better offer in Europe after. We dont even know if he had any offers coming his way this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm

i can understand the stinginess in lass's deal, considering all the other average players being bought on record fees

but players like gago and drenthe dont deserve to be paid for ffs lol, what has gago done to cost anything, relying on his past "qualities" smh

if we dont find them buyers anytime soon (and i dont think we will by the looks of it) they are gonna seriously hate their lives in madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Well, all and all, Drenthe had a chance at joining Benfica, which he turned down. What he did with Hercules put a dent on his resume, and he has very high wages, it's ridiculous. Im sure he wants a lot of money, so now he has to wait for the right offer. Isnt he in his last contract year or something? maybe he is also holding onto a loan just so to get his wages for one last season, then go where he wants.

I never panic about those things, because we will get rid of the dead weight one way or another. Chill bro, they will all see themselves out. Canales got his future sorted, Leon as well, the rest will follow accordingly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

They will be out one way or other. Real Madrid knows how to deal on business end and Mou can frustrate people like no tomorrow ( P. Leon) :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

but i dont want it to drag on for long to not disrupt the chem in the squad, especially benz and the team, (if those reports that lass told benz to leave with him is anything to go by),

bez is starting to enjoy himself even doing a dance move with marcelo, lets leave it at that shall we

and i cant be bothered to hear gago run his mouth week in week out when he is the one ruining his career with his fake injuries he suffers only with us and not with the NT

if were are able to sell them as quick as possible, there will be more room for youth, remember last season when sarabia didnt get to join the squad like morata and nacho did because we had too many midfielders and it would be disrespetful to leave the A-players out regardless of their form(bar poor leon), i just dont want it to happen again

what is this the 3rd season weve tried to sell gago but to no avail, last yr with shitty and now boca, iam starting to think that his agent is abit senile tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:but i dont want it to drag on for long to not disrupt the chem in the squad, especially benz and the team, (if those reports that lass told benz to leave with him is anything to go by),

bez is starting to enjoy himself even doing a dance move with marcelo, lets leave it at that shall we

and i cant be bothered to hear gago run his mouth week in week out when he is the one ruining his career with his fake injuries he suffers only with us and not with the NT

if were are able to sell them as quick as possible, there will be more room for youth, remember last season when sarabia didnt get to join the squad like morata and nacho did because we had too many midfielders and it would be disrespetful to leave the A-players out regardless of their form(bar poor leon), i just dont want it to happen again

what is this the 3rd season weve tried to sell gago but to no avail, last yr with shitty and now boca, iam starting to think that his agent is abit senile tbh
I really missed you (no homo) Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 pm

great to be back Wink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:great to be back Wink
I mean, we need more of the excentric+creative guys to keep it fun here Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm

the worst thing about Kun deal not happening, is halamadrid not getting butthurt all over the forum Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:the worst thing about Kun deal not happening, is halamadrid not getting butthurt all over the forum Razz
:lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm

But we still have NEymar for that, so the hope leaves on and strong, it;s ciming
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Lass never asked Benz to leave with him... at least, i never heard of that at all. Everyone else in France wanted Benz to leave (most still do) so it's not like it would make Lass special lol. Nasri and Benz did talk however.

Benz actually wanted to leave on his own and had a scenario worked out with Madrid. But of course, the club that had the shot, Arsenal, moved so slow and botched it up badly... in the end, Zidane and Mou sorted their small misunderstanding out and then Zidane talked Benz out of it. Benz never really wanted to leave in his heart anyhow. He feels a sense of responsibility towards Flo. But he did have serious problems with Mou most of last year. To be honest, all this has made Benz a lot tougher mentally and more committed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

benzema is a real madrid player to the death hopefully.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Somehow I doubt that but whatever. Here's hoping he plays well now that he's remembered he has a pair.

Kaka is still looking for his.

As for Kun, good luck to him but you don't jump out the window of your old club and expect to walk through the front door of Real Madrid. Which is why Guys like Sahin, Ozil and Khedira have my full respect. They didn't force their way out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 am

Zealous wrote:Somehow I doubt that but whatever. Here's hoping he plays well now that he's remembered he has a pair.

Kaka is still looking for his.

As for Kun, good luck to him but you don't jump out the window of your old club and expect to walk through the front door of Real Madrid. Which is why Guys like Sahin, Ozil and Khedira have my full respect. They didn't force their way out.

I don't think Kaka will ever find his Sad
still hoping he does, but facing reality sucks

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:But we still have NEymar for that, so the hope leaves on and strong, it;s ciming

judging by the crystal ball ive got here infront of me, he will be off to chelsea during the winter window, b/c poor torres is finding it hard to score with no creativity Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:But we still have NEymar for that, so the hope leaves on and strong, it;s ciming

judging by the crystal ball ive got here infront of me, he will be off to chelsea during the winter window, b/c poor torres is finding it hard to score with no creativity Rolling Eyes

we have had a reports from EC of Real Madrid buying the rights of Neymar from Santos already, with the time of deal being the only variable.

Balague also reported about us having a super agreement to sign Neymar, one we cant get out of, the variable was also the time of his arrival.

Mourinho and RM have worked hard to bring Neymar this summer, but Santos had more pull, and they made it a national affair to keep him till the CWC, and now the centenario, since it makes sense he stays in brazil for the full year.

we can all make educated guesses and swift predictions, but i go with what i know has given me reliable information in the past couple of months.

Neymar will indeed be a real madrid player next summer, there is nothing Chelsea or barcelona can do about it now. I'm sure he will be linked to a lot of clubs, but it wont ever go anywhere. medias can be wrong as well, and they can be fed wrong informations, but until then, i wont stress much about his next destination.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

My crystal ball says Torres renews his form and begins to earn the 3rd higest salary in the world.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

My crystal ball says Torres renews his form and begins to earn the 3rd higest salary in the world.
this Thumbs up
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next