Lord Awesome
Art Morte
Adit
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

La Liga TV rights discrepancies - Page 4 Empty Re: La Liga TV rights discrepancies

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 17:14

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How has Barca been mismanaged for years? In the past 9 years we've only had losses for 2, and this year we announced record profits. Given that something like 70% of football clubs in Europe operate at a loss this is pretty good.

La Liga clubs should unionize and force Madrid and Barca to either accept a collective deal or get out.

Really??? Last year after winning CHL & LA Liga you quoted 20M losses. And you ahve like 300-400M debt. You are sinking in depth & the day when sporting success leaves you,you will sell your club or go the Valencia way.

How on earth you made 300M+ debt in 2 years only considering bar this year the last 2 years you made 20-40M+ losses???

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

La Liga TV rights discrepancies - Page 4 Empty Re: La Liga TV rights discrepancies

Post by Onyx Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 17:14

I'm not sure how they'd be able to fit all the other teams on Sky Sports. It's usually Real Madrid and Barca who are given priority and it should be that way.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 17:30

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Really??? Last year after winning CHL & LA Liga you quoted 20M losses. And you ahve like 300-400M debt. You are sinking in depth & the day when sporting success leaves you,you will sell your club or go the Valencia way.

How on earth you made 300M+ debt in 2 years only considering bar this year the last 2 years you made 20-40M+ losses???
Lol your comments make no sense whatsoever. First off, it's actually cheaper for us to not win because of player bonuses. One of the reasons we had record profits this year is that we didn't win either the CL or La Liga, which meant we didn't have to spend a good amount of money in them (while I don't have the exact figures, I'm certain it's over 25M for both).

Most of the debt is long-term. This means it doesn't have to be paid right now, and as it is payed over the years it's becoming smaller. Not to mention that the debt is only relative to the amount of income we generate, which was also record-breaking this past season: 495,000,000 euros. It would be best to compare it to EBITDA, but I don't have that figure available.

Anyways it's pretty clear to me that you have very little understanding of the financial situation Barca finds itself in, I suggest you give these a read:

http://swissramble.blogspot.com.ar/2012/04/truth-about-debt-at-barcelona-and-real.html

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/detail/article/surplus-of-48-8-million-euros-in-the-2011-12-season-highest-figure-in-club-history
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4