Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 am

As topic goes, who do you prefer?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Fabricio Coloccini  vs Daniel Agger Empty Re: Fabricio Coloccini vs Daniel Agger

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 am

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH I respect Coloccini but this isn't close. Agger is the best CB in England ffs. Kompany was the only one ahead of him but with the form he is in this year even Coloccini is better than him.

You should be comparing David Luiz to Coloccini, which would be a closer comparison than this.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Fabricio Coloccini  vs Daniel Agger Empty Re: Fabricio Coloccini vs Daniel Agger

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH I respect Coloccini but this isn't close. Agger is the best CB in England ffs. Kompany was the only one ahead of him but with the form he is in this year even Coloccini is better than him.

You should be comparing David Luiz to Coloccini, which would be a closer comparison than this.

Way outta line man No

Anyway i wouldn't swap Coloccini for any CB in the division the difference between him out of the team and in the team is bigger than any CB in the league IMO.

The amount of times he has made our decidely average backline look good is ridiculous.

Prime example being the Derby against Sunderland, Steven Fletcher had a run on a train on the PL and Coloccini turns him into the invisible man.

I honestly don't care if people think i overrate him or what ever but he was in the team of the season last season voted for by coaches and players for a reason.

He's closer to Agger than David Luiz is to Coloccini that's for damn sure.

He hardly ever makes mistakes, his positioning is faultless and his distrubution from the back is without a doubt the best in the league.

Oh if people have not seen then Fletcher disappearing act then.....

The main reason for our different start is due to the fact he's been injured for the majority without a doubt the best CB in our history.

Not bothered if people think Agger is better your all entitled to your opinion but all i ask is a little respect for the man.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 am

I personally think Coloccini is better, vastly underrated.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

If Coloccini is better than Agger, then he must be the best CB in the league. Like I said Mole, I respect Coloccini but this comparison is out of hand. It's like saying Suarez vs. Messi ffs, there's no denying who's better than who.

And just for the record I rate Coloccini higher than David Luiz, I said to compare Luiz to Coloccini not because of similarities in play but because they are closer together quality wise than comparing them to Agger for example.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH I respect Coloccini but this isn't close. Agger is the best CB in England ffs. Kompany was the only one ahead of him but with the form he is in this year even Coloccini is better than him.

Way outta line man No

How is it way outta line?? It's not like I disrespected Coloccini. The laugh was at the thread and even the most biased fans would recognize that Agger is better.

We'll see this Sunday anyways.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 am

So Agger is better than Kompany hmm
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 am

In the form that Kompany is....YES Agger is comfortably better than Kompany. But Vincent is probably the benchmark at CB in England if he finds his previous season form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 am

The fan boy in you is strong :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 am

Agger's better than Coloccini.

Which top team would take Coloccini right now?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 am

Laughing Have you seen Kompany play this season?? He's a shadow of his former self. Needs to pick up his game because even scrubs like Cahill and Johnny Evans are better than him in that form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 am

What kind of question is that? Coloccini could easily make a spot for himself at United, Arsenal, City and perhaps Chelsea, and that's just in England alone.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:09 am

Coloccini's 31 soon, I doubt any top team would buy him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 am

Form is temporary class is perm :bow:

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What kind of question is that? Coloccini could easily make a spot for himself at United, Arsenal, City and perhaps Chelsea, and that's just in England alone.

This
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:11 am

Agger if he could keep himself injury free can be sensational, defending wise he is good although he isnt a typical stopper type CB, he is more of a sweeping and game reading CB, plus is great with ball in his feet for a defender.
Coloccini has improved a loads, he was a bit of a clown in his early career and has to appreciate him for the way he has established himself as top EPL defender.

If I had to choose between one, I would go for Agger although his injury prone nature is a source of worry. Coloccini is a solid defender but for a big club he will suffer.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 am

Agger if he could keep himself injury free can be sensational, defending wise he is good although he isnt a typical stopper type CB, he is more of a sweeping and game reading CB, plus is great with ball in his feet for a defender.
Coloccini has improved a loads, he was a bit of a clown in his early career and has to appreciate him for the way he has established himself as top EPL defender.

If I had to choose between one, I would go for Agger although his injury prone nature is a source of worry. Coloccini is a solid defender but for a big club he will suffer.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down