urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
Vibe
Mr Nick09
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL? Empty is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL? Empty Re: is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL?

Post by Vibe Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL? Empty Re: is coloccini the 2nd best CB in EPL?

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes.

Inb4 lots of comments of just Mole overhyping him hes good but not that good and there are much better defenders.....

When most of the media ( who usually are loath to praise newcastle players) have him in teams of the season including Gary Neville.

Also i doubt most of the defenders that will be named will hold a defence together with Williamson, Simpson and Ryan Taylor around him tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 pm

It's between Coloccini and Koscielny. Nothing to laugh about.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 pm

No.

And anyway, Skrtel >>> Coloccini.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Art Morte wrote:No.

And anyway, Skrtel >>> Coloccini.

The same Skrtel who could'nt hold the defence together without Agger? and performance level dropped significantly when Agger got injured.

If you said Agger i might take you seriously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

I think so.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Is Kompany or Vidic first?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 9:57 pm

kompany
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 10:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Is Kompany or Vidic first?

Vidic has been injured for over a year who knows what he will be like when he comes back?

If he comes to his former level then yes Coloccini isnt 2nd but at the moment i feel he is the only other ones i feel are in the debate are Agger and Koscielny.

And i doubt they could look as good as Coloccini has in the crap that he has had to play alongside.

Seriously i dont think you all realise how terrible Williamson, Simpson and R.Taylor are....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Perch
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Perch

Hardly played and most of his appearences have come in midfield or when Coloccini was injured for about 3 weeks in End of Feb/ Beginning of March.

And he didn't really start performing until the end of Feb.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Canard and Tiote offer more protection than any other pair :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Canard and Tiote offer more protection than any other pair :coffee:

Wont argue with that lol but we have had to deal without Tiote especially quite often this season....

Tiote has only played 24 games in all competitions for example.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm

LOL noway...

Ever heard of a man called John Terry? Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

2 questions about Coloccini:

1) why doesn't he come to barca?

2) why doesn't he play for Argentina?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Se7en wrote:LOL noway...

Ever heard of a man called John Terry? Laughing

Trolling is against the rules btw..... i understand you dont rate Coloccini ( probably because he plays for a team outside the CL spot) but John Terry come on Laughing

Might as well but Evra in your worlds best eleven while you are at it.....

@ LMG

Coloccini has'nt been followed by Barca since before we signed him i think and Argentina are stupid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Not true, JT is still a class defender, just becouse this hasn't been his best season (which is AVB's fault for playing a highline where the whole defence suffered alot and not organizing the back properly) doesn't mean he is a poor defender.

You will see next season when Robbie uses his tactical mastermind and organizes a proper defence unlike a certain overrated portugese manager how good JT is :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

I could understand the argument for 2nd best this season, but not overall. Otherwise everyone would be singing his praises.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

JT has been shat all season long even under Di Matteo..... Chelsea have infact looked better when he doesnt play. ( for example CL final and after he got sent off against Barca)

He was a brilliant defender but he's another case of rating players for too long after thier form drops....

Fact is last season Kompany was the undisputed best CB and most pundits chose Coloccini as the 2nd best despite the fact the media despise us.....

Each season you have to prove yourself and currently Coloccini is one of the best defenders in the league.... as proven by the fact he was voted in by his fellow players.

It's definitely not LOL worthy to think so as the majority of pundits, players and fans seem to disagree with you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Coloccini did take some sinkers with Newcastle tho hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Coloccini did take some sinkers with Newcastle tho hmm

When the defence is Simpson-Williamson-Coloccini-R.Taylor for the majority of the season that is going to happen.....

I'd like to see any defender in world football be able to stop the awful results now and again with that shit performances around you.....

Theres a reason iam so desperate for us to strengthen the defence because until Santon came in Coloccini was surrounded by 2nd division level players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:JT has been shat all season long even under Di Matteo..... Chelsea have infact looked better when he doesnt play. ( for example CL final and after he got sent off against Barca)

He was a brilliant defender but he's another case of rating players for too long after thier form drops....

Bullshit.

Terry has been solid as a rock since we stopped playing the highline.And we have not infact looked better without him.I remember seeing a stat that SSN were showing before the CL final about how we compared with and without our suspended players throughout the season.The average goals conceded with Terry was much better than without.But that's irrelevant,he's played well anyway,anybody who watches the games can see that.

No matter how he plays,the media will slaughter him,and everybody else will believe the myth that he's a bad defender.

Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Me believe the media? Laughing i despise the c*nts, iam not like most people i dont rate a player on hype, media, stats or past performances i rate them on how i see it.

Theres many examples of JT being well below the standard of the likes of Agger, Coloccini, Koscielny etc etc this season.....

Both Barca games even though they didnt score he allowed a crap load of chances, both Liverpool games, Newcastle, Fulham, Wigan all games were JT was easily got at.... and thats just under Di Matteo that i can think of...

But it doesnt matter because you are a Chelsea fan and you could have finished trophyless and 15th and JT still would be considered WC.

So i wont bother....

Another thing JT was'nt that great last year either so the whole AVB highline excuse is a poor one.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next