vizkosity
Kick
Potential
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Value of opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: Value of opinion

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

TBH I still find myself reading decent opinions with sound arguing even from the most deluded of posters.

I do tend to skip the posts of some posters, if I'm not very bored, though.

Then there's people like Dostoevsky, who always put a lot of effort into their argument, so I read all their posts, or people who tend to post information that I didn't know, like RWO - she just seems to dig up stats I've never seen every now and then.

TBH I'm a bit surprised at myself that I still read basically everyone's posts, and am still able to admit when they make a valid point, evne though I start reading posts from a lot of users with a big fat "ok here comes the bullshit" at the back of my mind.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

:bow: VivaStPauli - I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Dante wrote:
Surag wrote:Juventus fans are usually good around here bar Juve101.I agree ,i dont want to insult him but its a pain to read his posts more often than not.Most delusional poster of this forum by far..

I think Chelsea bunch here are the most chilled out imo and Arsenal fans the opposite of it..I like all DL fans here in general though Very Happy

Milan fans are a mix bag..They have some real good posters and some real annoying creatures too.

i wonder in which category you place me Surag Laughing

You and I in the annoying creatures together!

vanDEEZ wrote:interesting topic.. so who are the 2 you mentioned potential?

also to respond to the topic- i read everyones posts..

but i dont have to like them.

i even read the messiah's posts.. though i did block 1 poster but i think hes banned now (not the messiah to be clear).

I was trying to dodge saying it but since everyone is opening up I'll say it:

Messiah's post in general and jiospe's post when it involves Messi, Ronaldo, Barca or Madrid
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Dante is/was/maybe arrogant but is not annoying :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Some of the posters that i enjoy: Dosto, RWO, Vibe, Dante, Spruce, that poster with the rafa benitez avatar (always has something to say Laughing ), Mclewis, Ninis, Gil, Superfloren, Clockwork, Barretenrier, BarretinetteniatrCosmicosomething, Mclewis and RG
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Since i have no interest outside italian football i tend to find the Juvi fans the most interesting. That said they tend to be somehow delusional especially when it comes to their midfield and rating marcisio so highly.

The milan posters have been quiet lately, except for Baresi who's quiet entertaining, especially when he locks horns with Juvi posters.

The Inter band is by far the most hilarious in this forum so i read most of their posts regardless. we're also a knowledgeable bunch but we rather troll than argue

Chelsea fans stand out when the topic of discussion is interesting to me, while Arsenal fans are always pleasent

As for the two biggest groups, Barca fans annoy the crap out of me, they're like the internet version of Xavi so i want nothing to do with them. Madrid fans have too much to talk about and they keep this forum active.

Fav posts are Arq and Samurai when it comes to football, Viva and Senor in the off section, RG is my fav admin, and the honorable mention goes to Cosmio, THC, and basically everyone who posts in the politicss section
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm just happy I am not the only person that has a low opinion of the Manchester United cult.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Surag wrote:Dante is/was/maybe arrogant but is not annoying :coffee:
Surag,
Y U NO PLAY ALONG ?!

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

zizzle wrote:Since i have no interest outside italian football i tend to find the Juvi fans the most interesting. That said they tend to be somehow delusional especially when it comes to their midfield and rating marcisio so highly.

The milan posters have been quiet lately, except for Baresi who's quiet entertaining, especially when he locks horns with Juvi posters.

The Inter band is by far the most hilarious in this forum so i read most of their posts regardless. we're also a knowledgeable bunch but we rather troll than argue

Chelsea fans stand out when the topic of discussion is interesting to me, while Arsenal fans are always pleasent

As for the two biggest groups, Barca fans annoy the crap out of me, they're like the internet version of Xavi so i want nothing to do with them. Madrid fans have too much to talk about and they keep this forum active.

Fav posts are Arq and Samurai when it comes to football, Viva and Senor in the off section, RG is my fav admin, and the honorable mention goes to Cosmio, THC, and basically everyone who posts in the politicss section
Blue Barrett wrote:By far the worst poster on this forum = Kingofeverythingclassy imo. Always looking to pick a fight or insult another poster or troll or stir up controversy or.....just something negative. Never read a good post made by him. Of the 3 posters whose posts I try my best to ignore, he's probably number 1 Laughing

Just my opinion anyway.

But Chelsea fans! :bow: Kick :bow: Infinity :bow: Abramovich :bow: Soul :bow: Rebeulles :bow: Gil :bow: Iszanto :bow: fatman :bow: Shed :bow:

Milan fans are also quite entertaining. I find Inter fans to be quite insecure a lot of times Laughing

Think the Arsenal fans are the most active on the forum. Never had a problem with any one of them. Good lads Very Happy

Barca fans......well I've had problems with a few Laughing

Juventus fans. I really have no problem with them and I wonder why everyone is getting on their case. I'd be just as excited too if my team is finally finding its footing again after a few years of mediocrity.

Liverpool fans are interesting Very Happy

Favourite admins = RG, JD & Red Very Happy
you're just about right with the juventus part, both of you. Don't know why this hate for Juve...
The best posters are: Arquitecto, Great Leader, Dostoevsky, MClewis, DeviAngel (4 Serie a fans in my top 5:D, most clever watchers from all the leagues).
Also Inter fans are very funny to read and Chelsea fans are good people...
For entertaining i'd read Potential, Vibe and Gill's posts, cause i remember some of their posts made me rofl .
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Kick wrote:
vizkosity wrote:i never value anyone's. Whatever pleases my eyes, i appreciate. If not, move on for the most part.

Never really take forums that seriously :<
But i try to respect everyone as much as possible. Ofc, i ask the same in return.

Respect, trolling Chelsea fans with ref comments is respect? Now I have heard everything...

there there, I was making ref comments and admitted that they helped us. However, i did not AIM at any member of the Chelsea community. I did not insult any chelsea fan. It is not my fault if you are easily offended by little things. You're expecting me to be nice to every football club? Life would be boring. More or less, It's not like i'm not experiencing the same thing when I said I expected the same in return.

Lastly, I said I TRY TO. It's not a guarantee, yet i don't think i've insulted too many people before. It's not like I'm dissing chelsea fans for their pathetic cries after the match or something.....
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 pm

There we go. I visited the manchester united sub section which is easily my worst decision since I joined this esteemed forum. They even have thread praising referees. Tasteless and classless. It's no wonder teams like Juventus and Manchester United will never have more than 3 champions leagues, it's hard to win when they can't con the referees in Europe like they do domestically. Inter brought back justice to Calcio.

Manchester United fans should refrain from posting in the general section because all they do is cause trouble.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:There we go. I visited the manchester united sub section which is easily my worst decision since I joined this esteemed forum. They even have thread praising referees. Tasteless and classless. It's no wonder teams like Juventus and Manchester United will never have more than 3 champions leagues, it's hard to win when they can't con the referees in Europe like they do domestically. Inter brought back justice to Calcio.

Manchester United fans should refrain from posting in the general section because all they do is cause trouble.

Speaking of United fans, where is jibers? hardly seen him these days
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:There we go. I visited the manchester united sub section which is easily my worst decision since I joined this esteemed forum. They even have thread praising referees. Tasteless and classless. It's no wonder teams like Juventus and Manchester United will never have more than 3 champions leagues, it's hard to win when they can't con the referees in Europe like they do domestically. Inter brought back justice to Calcio.

rofl Juve and Manchester bad in Europe it's like saying France is a bad national team. Yeah, neither of Juve and Man utd didn't win more than 3 UCLs, but they played so many finals and later stages in the competition.
Also, juve has the most World Champions from all the teams.. Do we pay referees at World CUps too?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:56 pm

tuddor wrote:

rofl Juve and Manchester bad in Europe it's like saying France is a bad national team. Yeah, neither of Juve and Man utd didn't win more than 3 UCLs, but they played so many finals and later stages in the competition.
Also, juve has the most World Champions from all the teams.. Do we pay referees at World CUps too?
No you don't but you certainly pay the players to move to your club, no need to bring that thread up where I asked Juve fans to name just 10 home grown players from the 70s till date.

Go ahead and name 10 home grown players for Juve from the 70s and to make it easier not necessarily Italian players.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Come on, guys. Let's keep this thread on topic without the help of the mods Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

THC 10 wrote:Come on, guys. Let's keep this thread on topic without the help of the mods Thumbs up
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm

so you are generalizing our fans based on 1 joke thread that was made for amusement. Fair enough....
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm

hmm, i tend to take guys who write longer posts more seriously

I like the Arsenal guys and i always find myself lurking their section, very great section that is kudos to all the guys there, Liverpool sections is close second. People say the Barca section is good but i rarely visit it so forgive me for not mentioning them

Then there are Arq, dnmac4(altho half his posts are rants) and Josh whos posts i like reading. And barettinator how can i forget him, one of the most humble guys on this forum

The guys who i would trust the most if i didn't know the players are mclewis and the arsenal guys very unbiased and give you a full detailed analysis

Then there are the jokers lex, vibe, sepi, bhends, molestation and rwo whos jokes sometimes SOMETIMES gets me off my chair Laughing

Favourite admin, RG no contest altho mclewis is quite nice as well.

EDIT: Gil lol i forgot him, love taking the mickey out of him but great poster nonetheless......... sometimes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Its not really about value to me. I just read what people have to say on whatever subject it is, if I agree I agree, if I dont I dont. Every now and again someone will post something which makes me question my own opinion on it and thats about it really.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I don't ignore any posters, but I don't always read all of the posts in a thread if there are several pages of it.. I value everyone's opinion, but I don't always agree or use them to form my own opinions and thoughts

I also appreciate a good troll every once in a while since one of the reasons I come on this forum is to be entertained tongue

One thing I hate though are generalizations, like a certain clubs posters are this and that and blah blah blah..

Btw, the best mods are the ones that are not over-sensitive power abusers, not afraid to let you know why they closed your thread or why they deleted your sig 'cough, cough' (you know who you are :coffee: )

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

bye bye thread Sad

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:Its not really about value to me. I just read what people have to say on whatever subject it is, if I agree I agree, if I dont I dont. Every now and again someone will post something which makes me question my own opinion on it and thats about it really.
I admit Dani is the most straight forward poster on this forum :bow:

Picks a position and sticks to it whether you like it or not :bow: Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

Speaking of United fans, where is jibers? hardly seen him these days

Laughing rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Its not really about value to me. I just read what people have to say on whatever subject it is, if I agree I agree, if I dont I dont. Every now and again someone will post something which makes me question my own opinion on it and thats about it really.
I admit Dani is the most straight forward poster on this forum :bow:

Picks a position and sticks to it whether you like it or not :bow: Laughing

so i guess ill never get that -25% back silent

Last edited by Ninis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I rarely skip anyone. I like to read what people say on different topics because it's always interesting to hear different point of views. Even the ones you don't enjoy.

At times im nodding my head like yea, that guy is on it. Sometimes, wtf is that shit and move on lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:I rarely skip anyone. I like to read what people say on different topics because it's always interesting to hear different point of views. Even the ones you don't enjoy.

At times im nodding my head like yea, that guy is on it. Sometimes, wtf is that shit and move on lol

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum