vizkosity
Kick
Potential
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Value of opinion Empty Value of opinion

Post by Potential Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

I really don't know where to put this but I think here should suffice, after spending enormous times on this forum; even though mostly reading and not posting lately; I have noticed that I stopped taking some members' opinions seriously even if they put forward a valid facts and opinions (two members in particular).

My question to you is this, do you actually take everyone opinion or do you find some players whom when you read their username you say; mehh... What does HE knows... And sometimes even skip the post!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Value of opinion Empty Re: Value of opinion

Post by Kick Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

I value some members, generally the Mods and Admins over others. Especially on players I have not seen. I tend to listen to all opinions then formulate my own.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

i never value anyone's. Whatever pleases my eyes, i appreciate. If not, move on for the most part.

Never really take forums that seriously :<
But i try to respect everyone as much as possible. Ofc, i ask the same in return.

vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm

vizkosity wrote:i never value anyone's. Whatever pleases my eyes, i appreciate. If not, move on for the most part.

Never really take forums that seriously :<
But i try to respect everyone as much as possible. Ofc, i ask the same in return.

Respect, trolling Chelsea fans with ref comments is respect? Now I have heard everything...
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:12 pm

sooooo post the members names i wouldnt mind if it is me honestly..

btw i skip most if not every of ''schweini's'' if i spelled it right not because i wouldnt find them worthy regarding the topic but because he is absurd

i also tend to skip some of the messiah's cause 99% they are biased ,extravagant and annoying

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 pm

That LFC member hate :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Messiah :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sepi :bow: :bow: :bow:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm

if you are refering to me i certainly wasnt talking about messiah aggerswager who i find cool & reasonable
but to the bayern munich fan ^^

Last edited by Ninis on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misswriting)

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm

The Messiah provides the best opinions on this forum, i hope he is held in high regard by everyone here.

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Potential wrote:My question to you is this, do you actually take everyone opinion or do you find some players whom when you read their username you say; mehh... What does HE knows... And sometimes even skip the post!
Well, problem is - I can't really skip posts as I have to check if I need to take action. But frankly, in a couple of notorious cases I would love to do that Razz

I just tell myself "It is not worth getting riled up, you are a mod, you need to give a good example as not to call people ijits and tell them what bs they just posted again." In the end it is probably a boon as one comes over way more reasonable that way. In Germany we have a nice saying "Talking is silver, silence is gold" Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Ninis wrote:if you are refering to me i certainly was talking about messiah aggerswager who i find cool & reasonable
but to the bayern munich fan ^^

My bad lol, understandable then.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 am

I skip many of Juve posters not because they they are way too biased and, because unrealistic, for example we all know they have a problem in forwards instead of some realistic names we start hearing "Tevez, Dzeko, Falcao, etc...", however I like reading "Cotes" posts I feel he is the most passionate among all Juve posters, and the most aggressive, he has the Juve spirit in him I believe.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:46 am

I am relatively new here and some of the things I saw posted here shocked me

The best poster on this forum is the Great Leader by a great distance. Arqitecto makes very well written posts, but bias clouds his judgement especially when it comes to judging Italian and Spanish footballers.

The Juventus fans are deluded and think their team is a top team. They will be playing in the Europa league final if God answers my prayers. The worst posters on here. Juventus101 being the worst of the lot.

The liverpool fans are very good and entertaining and Redorange is by far the most consistent admin and bias seems to be almost non existent with him.

RWO is also a very fun poster and I like the way he always finds humour in every post. One of my favourite posters.

The Messiah is the worst poster and has everything negative going for him. Melodramatic, deluded, biased, non-sensical and incoherent. I am realluy surprised a guy like him could still be let on here, but this shows that the mods and admins are kind souls, because I would have banned him within my first week here.

Jibers is the most hot and cold poster on this forum, one minute his posts are very good, then the next minute he trolls and writes rubbish. I'm not sure whether he is bipolar or not. He seems tactically aware but gets too emotionally involved, sadly he is more interested int trolling just like the rest of the Manchester United fans.

The Manchester United fans are like a sick cult. Just like their team they are sly, cunning and snake like. They desereve nothing here and I hope they all stay in their section, the English Juventus in every sense of the
word.

The real Madridfans are split into two halves and they are defined by Le Samourai and Crimson. Le Samourai is arguably the most tactically astute poster here and i love reading his insights into players, matches and tactics. I hope he wins some sort of award. On the other side you have someone like Crimson who seems rto have extensive football knowledde but is the most biased poster here, without a doubt.

Last edited by Clockwork Orange on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I am relatively new here and some of the things I saw posted here shocked me

The best poster on this forum is the Great Leader by a great distance. Arqitecto makes very well written posts, but bias clouds his judgement especially when it comes to judging Italian and Spanish footballers.

The Juventus fans are deluded and think their team is a top team. They will be playing in the Europa league final if God answers my prayers. The worst posters on here. Juventus101 being the worst of the lot.

The liverpool fans are very good and entertaining and Redorange is by far the most consistent admin and bias seems to be almost non existent with him.

RWO is also a very fun poster and I like the way he always finds humour in every post. One of my favourite posters.

The Messiah is the worst poster and has everything negative going for him. Melodramatic, deluded, biased, non-sensical and incoherent. I am realluy surprised a guy like him could still be let on here, but this shows that the mods and admins are kind souls, because I would have banned him within my first week here.

Jibers is the most hot and cold poster on this forum, one minute his posts are very good, then the next minute he trolls and writes rubbish. I'm not sure whether he is bipolar or not. He seems tactically aware but gets too emotionally involved, sadly he is more interested int trolling just like the rest of the Manchester United fans.

The Manchester United fans are like a sick cult. Just like their team they are sly, cunning and snake like. They desereve nothing here and I hope they all stay in their section, the English Juventus in every sense of the
word.

Laughing :bow:

I always read Dostoevsky's posts, best poster on the forum imo. Arq is a really good poster as well. Alexjanosik is quite good as well.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am

I wonder how is his thread still civil?

Value of opinion Cedb5699_Popcorn
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 am

It's an honest thread, critisim to posters are welcomed as long as they are not offensive eeelit!

It seems everyone is in love with Milan fans :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I am relatively new here and some of the things I saw posted here shocked me

word.

The real Madridfans are split into two halves and they are defined by Le Samourai and Crimson. Le Samourai is arguably the most tactically astute poster here and i love reading his insights into players, matches and tactics. I hope he wins some sort of award. On the other side you have someone like Crimson who seems rto have extensive football knowledde but is the most biased poster here, without a doubt.

Rwo is a she , Arquitecto is just a bit more passionate when talking about stuff he likes rather biased . Other than that , where have you been brother Laughing

As for the topic , well Potential , when i get involved in a thread personaly , i always do read everything , i don't make exceptions. How could i really participate otherwise. As about the threads i don't post ,while i usualy read 9/10 , i leave out some huge posts ,sometimes, when a thread isn't that interesting anyway.

In general , no i read regardless who says what . Especialy when some may post bs , that's when the fun begins , lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 am

By Clockwork Oranje.

ROFL. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT POST about this IDRIOZET. I think he is happy being the joker here.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 am

interesting topic.. so who are the 2 you mentioned potential?

also to respond to the topic- i read everyones posts..

but i dont have to like them.

i even read the messiah's posts.. though i did block 1 poster but i think hes banned now (not the messiah to be clear).

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

By far the worst poster on this forum = Kingofeverythingclassy imo. Always looking to pick a fight or insult another poster or troll or stir up controversy or.....just something negative. Never read a good post made by him. Of the 3 posters whose posts I try my best to ignore, he's probably number 1 Laughing

Just my opinion anyway.

But Chelsea fans! :bow: Kick :bow: Infinity :bow: Abramovich :bow: Soul :bow: Rebeulles :bow: Gil :bow: Iszanto :bow: fatman :bow: Shed :bow:

Milan fans are also quite entertaining. I find Inter fans to be quite insecure a lot of times Laughing

Think the Arsenal fans are the most active on the forum. Never had a problem with any one of them. Good lads Very Happy

Barca fans......well I've had problems with a few Laughing

Juventus fans. I really have no problem with them and I wonder why everyone is getting on their case. I'd be just as excited too if my team is finally finding its footing again after a few years of mediocrity.

Liverpool fans are interesting Very Happy

Favourite admins = RG, JD & Red Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:30 am

Kingofeverythingshitty and Messiah.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 am

Juventus fans are usually good around here bar Juve101.I agree ,i dont want to insult him but its a pain to read his posts more often than not.Most delusional poster of this forum by far..

I think Chelsea bunch here are the most chilled out imo and Arsenal fans the opposite of it..I like all DL fans here in general though Very Happy

Milan fans are a mix bag..They have some real good posters and some real annoying creatures too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 am

I was much more of a poster in the off-topic sections about a year ago and I browse the forum daily. There are definitely a lot of intelligent posters and I'm not just talking about football knowledge. I feel a bit overwhelmed talking about football here as most of you have watched for a lot of your lives. I tend to feel like I can gain more by reading up on certain posters and I try to return the favor by making posts about anything life related. I just love how I can login to Goal Legacy and immediately start taking in knowledge of all kinds and if the chat is open...I know it's going to be a wonderful day.

I'm not going to shout out too many names, but I do value the opinion of many. I naturally try to read all posts in a thread (even those 10-20 page threads, e.g., the Suarez and Evra thread). I think my biggest issue with the internet in general in the trolls, I don't mind h when people have different opinions, but trolling just to rile people up is childish.

It seems I am becoming fairly unknown with the new posters and I'm hoping to start posting more in the near future (I feel like I've heard that before).

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:44 am

Surag wrote:Juventus fans are usually good around here bar Juve101.I agree ,i dont want to insult him but its a pain to read his posts more often than not.Most delusional poster of this forum by far..

I think Chelsea bunch here are the most chilled out imo and Arsenal fans the opposite of it..I like all DL fans here in general though Very Happy

Milan fans are a mix bag..They have some real good posters and some real annoying creatures too.

i wonder in which category you place me Surag Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 am

This thread makes me miss the days us Milan fans could troll Juve supporters back in the old forum Crying or Very sad

Inter and Chelsea fans>>>>>
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 am

TBH I still find myself reading decent opinions with sound arguing even from the most deluded of posters.

I do tend to skip the posts of some posters, if I'm not very bored, though.

Then there's people like Dostoevsky, who always put a lot of effort into their argument, so I read all their posts, or people who tend to post information that I didn't know, like RWO - she just seems to dig up stats I've never seen every now and then.

TBH I'm a bit surprised at myself that I still read basically everyone's posts, and am still able to admit when they make a valid point, evne though I start reading posts from a lot of users with a big fat "ok here comes the bullshit" at the back of my mind.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next