zizzle
VanDeezNuts
Harmonica
VivaStPauli
Clockwork Orange
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ronaldo: I'd vote for myself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo: I'd vote for myself!

Post by white_star Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 pm

How can you not react when this jijopsi guy is saying its ok to frak my cousin. That is instantly more dramatic and dumber the Ronaldo voting for himself!

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm all for voting for yourself (I give myself unlimited thumbs up on Youtube and what have you) but don't go around announcing it for Christ's sake Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:I am not discussing this any further with you you are a sick *bleep*!! I despise people like you. Ask a normal human being if it's normal. Looking at your past posts and arguments I come to a conclusion that you are not normal. I am done with this conversation! :facepalm: :brickwall: Clubber
Awww, don't be so mad. Very Happy
white_star wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
white_star wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:
billionmillion wrote:You also would vote for yourself? hm i would like to make love with my cousin. but i dont say it to her because i respect her and her family. But i'm sure people like Ronaldo do it without thinking. i hate this sort of people. you have to control yourself and respect others you are human not animal to do what you want

Lol you are a crazy fraker! You want to make love to your cousin that is wrong on so many levels!
Crazy like Einstein and Darwin. Razz

What ? You want to believe in fraking your cousins is alright then go ahead but it's called incest and it is nasty.

In many cultures and religions marrying or having sexual relations is perfectly normal if not encouraged as well as the fact that it cannot be defined as incest, white star.

If you will bring up the scientific genetic risks its no more risky then marrying someone outside your bloodline.

And if you are wondering, no, I have no interest in having sex with my cousins, let alone marrying them.

What cultures? Not any of the advanced cultures do that. 3rd world countries are pretty screwed up but I doubt they get into that. Where is family sex practiced ?

Jeez I hope not arq because I considered you as a normal guy who is pretty intelligent.
How about half the United States? I think they are pretty advanced. Razz

Half of the united states? I live here and don't know anyone who does that. One hick with a mental problem is not half a country. I hope your trolling because if not then you are just a sad human being or a poor excuse of a human being.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

white_star wrote:How can you not react when this jijopsi guy is saying its ok to frak my cousin. That is instantly more dramatic and dumber the Ronaldo voting for himself!
And where have I said it? God you are easily misguided. Laughing All I said it is perfectly acceptable in a lot of places, including half the United States, and not only that, some of the most brilliant minds ever have married their cousins.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

white_star wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
white_star wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:
billionmillion wrote:You also would vote for yourself? hm i would like to make love with my cousin. but i dont say it to her because i respect her and her family. But i'm sure people like Ronaldo do it without thinking. i hate this sort of people. you have to control yourself and respect others you are human not animal to do what you want

Lol you are a crazy fraker! You want to make love to your cousin that is wrong on so many levels!

What ? You want to believe in fraking your cousins is alright then go ahead but it's called incest and it is nasty.

In many cultures and religions marrying or having sexual relations is perfectly normal if not encouraged as well as the fact that it cannot be defined as incest, white star.

If you will bring up the scientific genetic risks its no more risky then marrying someone outside your bloodline.

And if you are wondering, no, I have no interest in having sex with my cousins, let alone marrying them.

What cultures? Not any of the advanced cultures do that. 3rd world countries are pretty screwed up but I doubt they get into that. Where is family sex practiced ?

Jeez I hope not arq because I considered you as a normal guy who is pretty intelligent.

Thanks for the compliment White Star.

What cultures and religions? Well in India, Middle East, Isreal and Palestine(if you consider it Middle East), China, Russian, Western Australia, South Africa, Parts of Scandinavia and Japan. Aside from that I don't know. As for religion its prevalent in Judaism, Islam and Orthodox forms of Christianity.

My cousins objectively would be found attractive to outsiders yet it never was in my culture to look and desire cousins in that way.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

if she is hot and its a third or second cousin (not first) then i dont see anything wrong with it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

white_star wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:I am not discussing this any further with you you are a sick *bleep*!! I despise people like you. Ask a normal human being if it's normal. Looking at your past posts and arguments I come to a conclusion that you are not normal. I am done with this conversation! :facepalm: :brickwall: Clubber
Awww, don't be so mad. Very Happy
white_star wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
white_star wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:

How about half the United States? I think they are pretty advanced. Razz

Half of the united states? I live here and don't know anyone who does that. One hick with a mental problem is not half a country. I hope your trolling because if not then you are just a sad human being or a poor excuse of a human being.
Ronaldo: I'd vote for myself! - Page 3 467px-rudy-giuliani-tm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Can't believe I'm saying this, but can we PLEASE get back to Cronaldo?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Ronaldo: I'd vote for myself! - Page 3 Shut_the_door

been wanting to use this awhile

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Enough of this perverse talk, the real issue here is; Did ronaldo vote for himself last year (or decided not to vote so he could get his mate to give him one more vote) ? Very Happy

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/01/56/60/53/awards_men_player_countries.pdf

Vote - Country -Name ----First (5 points)- Second (3 points) -Third (1 point)

Captain-Portugal-N.Gomes-----Cristiano Ronaldo------Nani---------Neymar
Captain Argentina L.Messi -------Xavi-----------Iniesta Andrés----Agüero Sergio
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Marriage is normal with cousin in most countries. But my point was different. let it be not my cousin let it be someone's hot wife. I want her. but i will not say it publicly.

In ronaldo's case. most people would vote for himself. but saying it publicly is disrespect to others. Its like saying "i'm better than all of you, i'm the one who deserve it". Someone may ask who the hell are you. he should at least respect casillas.

messi says xavi and iniesta deserves it more than me. i'm sure this makes them happy to see messi saying it publicly
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 pm

white_star wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
white_star wrote:

i didn't think this day would come, But i strongly Support whte star's comment
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:09 am

This is why I don't like Ronaldo that much.

Of course, he's a top talent and definitely one of the best of his generation, but why come out and say you'd vote for yourself in public.

I mean, like some of ya'll already pointed out, if it were possible every player would prolly vote for themselves. But why say it in public.

It juz makes him look like this arrogant feck that's obsessed with winning individual honours. Which, quite frankly, many people do believe he is.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 am

gondov wrote:

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/01/56/60/53/awards_men_player_countries.pdf

Vote - Country -Name ----First (5 points)- Second (3 points) -Third (1 point)

Captain-Portugal-N.Gomes-----Cristiano Ronaldo------Nani---------Neymar
Captain Argentina L.Messi -------Xavi-----------Iniesta Andrés----Agüero Sergio
That's abit sad to take of the armband just so you can get a vote, wonder how many times he asked Iker in the dressing room who he's going to vote for Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:03 am

Ronaldo is up himself so much, of course he would vote for himself... Probably has his best chance this season but if everyone marks to best individual performance then Messi should really win it.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am

i find it funny that you guys are all shocked by this.. as if ronaldo didnt have a big ego.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 am

back to incest guys... please...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 pm

It is what i would expect from him. But i do not find this such a big thing really. He had a good season, a lot of people think he deserves it and he is being honest about it. I think everyone who is on a level with Ronaldo, having a season as him would vote for himself. He has balls to admit it and i kind of respect him for that, though i dislike his character in general.

Some might take it offensive to the others, but there is nothing bad thinking you are the best. Of course, the rules are different, so he can't vote for himself. He was probably asked this and he gave honest opinion.

On a side note: I think something it wrong with me!!! I am defending Cristina :S
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm in a competition against two other gentlemen.
I'm asked who I'd vote for. If I could I'd vote for myself.

What's the big deal?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Maybe he thinks he had a better year than his rivals and that he really deserves it - which is hardly shocking as the gap wasn't really big last season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Thanks for the compliment White Star.

What cultures and religions? Well in India, Middle East, Isreal and Palestine(if you consider it Middle East), China, Russian, Western Australia, South Africa, Parts of Scandinavia and Japan. Aside from that I don't know. As for religion its prevalent in Judaism, Islam and Orthodox forms of Christianity.

woah, dont drag us into this, i dont know what youve read, but thats not how things work down here. Having said that you can add Tasmania to your list which contrary to popular belief is not part of Australia
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Ronaldo: I'd vote for myself! - Page 3 1352149049809

Cristiano: “I would vote for myself for the Ballón d’Or”

Ballot: 1st: CR7, 2nd: Cristiano, 3rd: Ronaldo

“And if I could, I’d clone myself and make a team of eleven Cristiano Ronaldos.”

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 am

Look, Ronaldo was never confused with a smart human being. Look no further then the Euro's and his PK selection of kicking 5th so he could be the hero and win the Balon D'or yet he couldn't count and understand that he may never step up and shoot at all.

I mean the guy can barely count to 5 and can't do simple math or even make a simple captaining decision (why he was ever made captain is beyond me, he is everything a captain shouldn't be).

Just face it, he's a mimbo. And these comments are pretty standard for him. If it comes out that he didn't say it then oh well the rest of my statement still holds true.

Even if you think it, you don't say it. It's a pretty easy rule that players have followed for a long time not only because it's the polite thing to say but also because it pisses voters off and he needs all the help he can get trying to beat someone who had the best individual season ever and is clearly a better player.

And personally if I thought I was the best player in the world, yes I Would vote for myself but I don't understand everyone saying that everyone votes for themselves. IF I knew someone like Messi was better then me I'd vote for him or support one of my teammates. It's an honor to even make the list for the award but 3/4 of the players selected know who the best player is, there is no shame in admitting it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:05 am

What does anyone here think Ibra would say?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 am

Donuts wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Ronaldo backs Messi to win Ballon d'Or.
:coffee:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2012/11/05/3504646/ronaldo-backs-messi-to-win-ballon-dor
Read link saw goal.com stopped reading.
OH! but when there's rumors of ronaldo about something else, then goal.com is an excellent source of information.

Is there a paradox I'm missing? Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next