Gil
RED
Raptorgunner
BeautifulGame
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where will Samir Nasri end up?

United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 16 ]
United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 28

United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Empty Re: United vs City for Samir Nasri?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 pm

About Adam Johnson. He is a talented player, but not a natural winger, plus I feel he has stagnated lately. Would prefer a natural winger who can cross a god damn ball, but I won't cry if AJ came to us.

Nasri is being a disgrace to the family Sad

Back to top Go down

United vs City for Samir Nasri? - Page 3 Empty Re: United vs City for Samir Nasri?

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:33 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Ade wrote:
The point of the post is not trophies won hence "clutch" point is he was supposed to be man of the hour, having the best season ever super tekkers all the way and all this but couldn't carry vs a relegated side :bball: then after that well.........

And here was me thinking football was a team sport. Suspect

I think you missed the point there, can't really explain it another way if you didn't understand it there maybe when Rooney was banging them in the season prior to the world cup and people were like yessssssssss Rooneys on fire we can win the WC.

And are you basically saying individual brilliance doesn't matter Suspect
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Ade wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Ade wrote:

Yeah cos Nasri was proper beasting it after the new year, failed to clutch in the Carling cup Sleep
So you judge player quality by trophies won? He was carrying Arsenal pretty much by himself in the first half of the season. Along with Chamakh.

The point of the post is not trophies won hence "clutch" point is he was supposed to be man of the hour, having the best season ever super tekkers all the way and all this but couldn't carry vs a relegated side :bball: then after that well.........

izzy26 wrote:
Ade wrote:
Yeah cos Nasri was proper beasting it after the new year, failed to clutch in the Carling cup Sleep

Uhhh, I failed to see the part of the season when Malouda clutched a trophy for Chelsea.

Please remind me?

He was on about "nowadays" I'm assuming with the hype of the start of this season having the best season of his life blah blah and all that shizzle and my other post above explains what I meant by that.
I'm talking about present day. Malouda will be declining and Nasri can only get better.

In his prime Malouda was great, though, I just see more potential in Nasri.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Ade wrote:
I think you missed the point there, can't really explain it another way if you didn't understand it there maybe when Rooney was banging them in the season prior to the world cup and people were like yessssssssss Rooneys on fire we can win the WC.

And are you basically saying individual brilliance doesn't matter Suspect

Your the on who has failed to understand it really.

Everyone (except you) on this forum that Nasri and Chamakh had the best part of their form for the season at the start and through the last part of 2010.

You bring up individual brilliance and use Rooney as your example? Suspect

Rooney was in good goal-scoring form in WC year, but look who was setting-up most of his goals. Valencia.
Start of this season, Rooney is flopping hard. Nani starts to play well, Rooney gets some goals. Valencia returns, Rooney puts in Man of the Match performances and scores vital goals.

It's all about teamwork. I'm yet to see a game where Malouda literally won the game for Chelsea like Nasri did against Fulham or Rooney vs West Ham.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Ade wrote:Malouda is as good as Nasri

Not a chance.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:Adam Johnson is too good to keep warming up the bench, 24 this year, he needs to get a move on....

I'd love him at Arsenal. Not to mention that he'll be seeing a lot of bench time too.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

I'm talking about present day. Malouda will be declining and Nasri can only get better.

In his prime Malouda was great, though, I just see more potential in Nasri.

I disagree Nasri went from really really good to average after new year

Malouda went really good to bad (xmas peroid) to a bit better than average

To me anyways Malouda doesn't seem like hes lost much pace or power and sure Samir is only 23/24 he can get better but theres no guarantee on that.

izzy26 wrote:
Your the on who has failed to understand it really.

Everyone (except you) on this forum that Nasri and Chamakh had the best part of their form for the season at the start and through the last part of 2010.

You bring up individual brilliance and use Rooney as your example? Suspect

Rooney was in good goal-scoring form in WC year, but look who was setting-up most of his goals. Valencia.
Start of this season, Rooney is flopping hard. Nani starts to play well, Rooney gets some goals. Valencia returns, Rooney puts in Man of the Match performances and scores vital goals.

It's all about teamwork. I'm yet to see a game where Malouda literally won the game for Chelsea like Nasri did against Fulham or Rooney vs West Ham.

Nah you defo don't get the point we were talking about present day to me you judge that on the last few fixtures of the EPL with the start of the year bearing some weight to it, I ain't arguing that Samir didn't play sick first half of the season am I so thats pretty irrelevant.

and fine Kobe Bryant then? or maybe even Lebron

Malouda on various occasions FA cup vs Everton clutched, that Stoke game when he scored literally last 10 seconds or what not.

If you don't think individual brilliance can win you games then albino
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

OK Nasri is better than malouda at the moment for sure. not even an arguement.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 am

If he does move then I think he should move to Man Utd or another country.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 am

Reports are also claiming that AC Milan are interested in him. GET INNNNNNNNNN!!!!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 am

Have people seen Malouda play for France I always wonder why he is selected.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Chelsea fans really are funny..

You bring up stats saying that Malouda is better, but stats aren't everything. As you yourself said, Kalou scored just as many goals and we all know how much better Nasri is than Kalou so that point is moot.

Its really pointless to try and convince you, but as you can see almost everyone who posted said that Nasri is better than Malouda. Open your eyes and take a look at people whose opinions are unbiased.

Back to the topic, the only reliable sources are BBC and any quotes from Nasri or his agent. As far as I'm aware, his agent said that they were scheduling talks with Arsenal after Nasri's vacation. It was also implied by Wenger, or the agent (I honestly can't remember) that Nasri would be staying at Arsenal next season.
If he does leave though, I hope it wouldn't be to a direct rival unless we get a player in return.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Man Utd to give on a official bid for Nasri to Arsenal, 20 million pounds.

Manchester United will make the first move for Arsenal star Samir Nasri with a £20 (€22) million bid as rivals Manchester City also prepare a swoop for the midfielder.

City manager Roberto Mancini is on the verge of sealing a £7m (€7.7m) deal for Gunners defender Gael Clichy and is ready to move for his team-mate Nasri if he misses out on Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez, who has recently reiterated his desire to sign for Barcelona.

United, however, are confident of landing the 24-year-old Frenchman, who has just one year left on his contract, despite Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's insistence last month that Nasri would not be sold to the Old Trafford club.

Ferguson will make a £20m (€22m) bid in the coming days to tempt Arsenal into selling a player who could leave on a free transfer at the end of the season, and the United chief is willing to go up to £25m (€27.7m) to add some much-needed creativity to his midfield.

Arsenal have offered Nasri a five-year deal worth £90,000-a-week (€100,000) but United are willing to hand him the £110,000 (€122,000) weekly salary he has been demanding from Emirates executives. Both offers pale in comparison to the £180,000-a-week (€200,000) City will put on the table if they make Nasri their top target.

It leaves Arsenal facing an anxious few weeks as key first-team players leave the club, with Clichy close to departing and captain Cesc Fabregas edging towards a €40m move to Spanish giants Barcelona.

Arsenal are likely to strongly resist any moves for Nasri but both Manchester clubs believe the Londoners could feel they have to sell because of the financial reality of the situation.

Nasri, who cost the Gunners £12m (€13.2m) in the summer of 2008, left himself open to a move to Old Trafford last month when United's interest first emerged following talks between third parties linked to United and the player.

“Do I want to go to United? We should see if their interest is real and if it is concrete first,” Nasri said.

United have turned their attentions to the France international as they believe Tottenham will refuse to sell playmaker Luka Modric while Wesley Sneijder's £170,000-a-week (€190,000) salary is a massive stumbling block in any move for the Inter star.

Ferguson has already spent in excess of £50m (€55m) this season after signing Phil Jones, Ashley Young and David de Gea but is targeting one more player – a creative midfielder – this summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 pm

@howardnurse
Howard Nurse Saturdays papers will claim #Nasri will tell #Wenger he wants to leave # Arsenal, paving the way for #MUFC to make a bid for the player.

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

has feverpitch made it here yet? lol

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Chelsea are monitoring Samir Nasri's situation at Arsenal and could challenge Manchester United for the France international's signature should their pursuit of alternative targets, principally Tottenham Hotspur's Luka Modric, be frustrated.

Arsenal have, as yet, failed to convince Nasri to extend his stay at the Emirates Stadium, where the midfielder, a £15.8m signing from Marseille in 2008, has entered the final 12 months of his contract. United are expected to make a formal offer for the 24-year-old, with Arsenal wary of allowing the player to wind down his contract and leave for nothing next summer, but Chelsea are also actively considering stepping up their own interest given the Frenchman's anticipated availability.

Nasri is not yet considered a front–line target by Chelsea's new manager, André Villas-Boas – who intends to scrutinise his squad when the players return to pre-season training next week – with the club having targeted Modric as their preferred creative midfield recruit. An opening bid of about £22m has been rejected by Spurs, and the Tottenham chairman, Daniel Levy, who will meet Modric's representatives next week, has made clear his objections to the prospect of losing the Croatia international. Should that pursuit continue to be blocked, Chelsea will switch their attentions more concertedly towards Nasri.

The Frenchman is apparently undecided as to where his future lies, but is well aware that personal terms will be more lucrative at United and Chelsea. There is an acceptance, too, at Arsenal, who had hoped to tie the player down to a new five-year contract worth £90,000 a week, that they cannot compete financially with the midfielder's other suitors. Arsenal's position is further complicated by the possibility that Manchester City may enter the fray later in the summer, particularly if they fail to secure Udinese's highly-rated Chilean winger Alexis Sánchez.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/01/samir-nasri-chelsea-arsenal?CMP=twt_gu

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Media have absolutely no idea on who are main targets are.

Seriously doubt we're interested in Nasri.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3