Dnmac4
Gil
bloodless
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Samir Nasri Empty Samir Nasri

Post by bloodless Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am

How will you rate nasri so far based on when his played and also in comparison with the rest of his team mates? Will the city transfer be good on him or will he end up an outcast, does he fit into city's best XI or even best XVI. Did he make the right choice to leave arsenal, while also rejecting united...

Discuss away Smile

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Samir Nasri Empty Re: Samir Nasri

Post by Gil Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am

Is he even first choice under Mancini?

Will probably be a rotational player when City inevitably sign Hazard, Neymar, Gotze etc next summer.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 am

I've always said he was hugely overrated and I'm not changing that stance now. He will be cycled out of the City team by the end of next year.

I mean he has really only been playing at a really high level for like half a season out of his career. Mind you, he has been a good player in his career but just overrated and really only played at a world class level for about half a season.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:51 am

Quite to the contrary of many Arsenal fans, I always thought Nasri was key for them if they were to challenge for titles in the future. Fabregas wanted to go for many other reasons, but I always believed that if the wage structure was changed, they could have kept Nasri. Nasri is the kind of a player who would do well in a team that doesnt have so many star players. He needs to be one of the star players to show how good he is. Arsenal was the perfect environment for him. However, both Arsenal and Nasri were stupid to not realize each other's importance. Arsenal should have given him a slightly higher wage (and bonus depending on performance). Also, Nasri shouldnt have asked for over $300000 per week...

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:54 am

dnmac4 wrote:I've always said he was hugely overrated and I'm not changing that stance now. He will be cycled out of the City team by the end of next year.

I mean he has really only been playing at a really high level for like half a season out of his career. Mind you, he has been a good player in his career but just overrated and really only played at a world class level for about half a season.

I think he is an extremely good player, not a world class player by any means, but a very good player to have especially for a team like Arsenal. By overrated, if you mean that Arsenal fans thought that he was top 5 players etc....then I would be inclined to agree with you, but he is a really good player still.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:49 am

dnmac4 wrote:I've always said he was hugely overrated and I'm not changing that stance now. He will be cycled out of the City team by the end of next year.

I don't think nasri is over-rated, his quality is there for all too see..He lacks alot in end product much like iniesta but in his role(hard to name it exactly) he is top class, but the main question is did he make the right move to city? I think Not

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:06 am

Nasri is one of the most overrated talents in world football, in terms of what he actually does on the pitch. The natural talent is there but he has flattered to deceive throughout his career, basically he's a bottler.

Had 3 good months in 3 years for Arsenal, and has flopped so far at City, playing Carling Cup games for them.

The problem with Nasri is he takes no risks, shows no initiative in his play, Always the same ------- receive ball, retain it, lay it off to nearest player and move into space.

The guy has no cock.
Kaiser
Kaiser
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am

he's an excellent player when he's on form, but he's a ghost when he's not.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 am

toooooo inconsistant, he is SOOOOOOO OVERRATED by the english media. they called him our second best player after fab and WC :facepalm: when really he wasnt at all. i didnt like him at all, and you all saw it. most arsenal fans didnt mind nasri leaving at all, we just didnt want cesc to leave. imo gervinho in his short time has been more effective on the wing then him.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 pm

He's gone from being a big fish in a small pond to a small fish in a big pond.

He's been pretty good although not outstanding so far but he's still second behind David Silva in total assists in the EPL.

Fantastic thing is we dont rely on him.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:Quite to the contrary of many Arsenal fans, I always thought Nasri was key for them if they were to challenge for titles in the future. Fabregas wanted to go for many other reasons, but I always believed that if the wage structure was changed, they could have kept Nasri. Nasri is the kind of a player who would do well in a team that doesnt have so many star players. He needs to be one of the star players to show how good he is. Arsenal was the perfect environment for him. However, both Arsenal and Nasri were stupid to not realize each other's importance. Arsenal should have given him a slightly higher wage (and bonus depending on performance). Also, Nasri shouldnt have asked for over $300000 per week...

Arsenal tried to sign him and did give him close to 120 k a week but Man city offer was 185 that's 65k more a week and left us. He has not been missed at all at Arsenal, Gervinho has done his job. Most Arsenal players learn what a big mistake they made once they leave us.

Arsenal makes players and they think they are on top of the world once they leave their level of play goes down, and in a year or 2 they'll end up in lower clubs. :facepalm:

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:17 pm

bloodless wrote:

I don't think nasri is over-rated, his quality is there for all too see..He lacks alot in end product much like iniesta but in his role(hard to name it exactly) he is top class, but the main question is did he make the right move to city? I think Not

Whoa Whoa Whoa, did you just compare Nasri to Iniesta and then mention that Iniesta has finishing problems???? Please tell me you were high or drunk when you wrote this or better yet some one logged onto your account and wrote this?????

Also, I'm glad to see Arsenal fans coming around on Nasri, it's crazy what a change in teams will do.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Actually, he's looked good at both City and France NT so far this year... is doing well. Seems to be making strides.

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 am

Laughing Laughing
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

My my, what a difference two months can make

Guest wrote:Actually, he's looked good at both City and France NT so far this year... is doing well.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 am

loooooooooool great vid
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 am

Fantastic Talent..........no work ethic or desire to become great.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

lol at buthurt nasri
nasri's been found out now imo, people are starting to realise how over rated he is when hes being compared ona weekly basis to silva, kun etc i cant see him being anything mroe thne a rotational player at city, especially after city buy even more players at the end of the seasson
having said that when hes on form he is an amzing player, although those games are too few and far between for it to maek a real impact
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 am

Iniesta does have shooting problems sometimes, not necessarily finishing.

Also, lol @ "Arsenal fans finally coming around"....We said he was WC for those 3 months, and he was indeed, but everyone claimed he flopped afterwards and in the summer, when there were debates about his departure, almost all Arsenal fans said that he does not deserve the wages because he did not play well enough beyond those 3 months. We discussed this in the previous thread and links to other threads posted with Arsenal fans' quotes were there. We are not coming around to anything, we are sticking to what we said earlier. He had a great 3 months, and that was it
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 am

He is flopping so hard at City. Literally invisible everytime I see him play for them, apart from that one good game he had at WHL.

Credit to Arsenal and Wnger..they obviously knew he wasn't worth the money he wanted.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:12 am

matpol wrote:

Liverpool fans showing how classy they are Rolling Eyes

Very scouse accents btw, plastics

Very Happy wouldn't be surprised if they post on here
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:13 am

been saying that the 26m or whatever it was for him was highway robbery by wenger. thank you sheikh mansour :coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

Nasri is an average/good player that is making more money than 90% of footballers out there. That's what's wrong with football.

Next step for him, City signs a new exciting talent, Nasri is not playing no more so he gets mad, Mancini sends him to the reserve and the u13, some odd loans here and there, no one wants to pay his ridiculous wages, and finally Milan swoop in to get in for a rebate Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am

GyansDancingBoots wrote:
matpol wrote:

Liverpool fans showing how classy they are Rolling Eyes

Very scouse accents btw, plastics

Very Happy wouldn't be surprised if they post on here

This comment on Youtube made me lol so hard.

I laughed at the part were you said 'your a *bleep* no-body'. If you knew who he was doesn't that make him a somebody?.. Also, you contradict yourself when you say 'your an arsenal reject' then go onto say 'you should have never left arsenal' doesn't that imply that he left Arsenal by his own choice then this wouldn't make him a reject. WOW you guys are tards.. plus the fact that he earns more in a week than you two will in 5 years.. Get a grip you mongs.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:23 am

Nasri got in fight with one of our players if I ain't mistaken.

Anyone remembers who it was? was having a pint at the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next