fatman123
Red Alert
Raptorgunner
lszanto
Abramovich
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat

Post by LFCAintQuiteHistory Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:I didn't say anything about winning or losing, but your best soccer has been played against the best teams. However, you should of done the business against United and City.

I personally have to disaagree with this.

We have been pretty consistent against most teams this season. We're just not very clinical infront of goal. I do feel you're saying we've performed better because it's been more free-flowing football against the bigger sides as they don't play with 10-men behind the ball. But on the majority, we have performed against most sides.

To go on what ynwa said, we've only been outperformed once against Arsenal. Quite frankly, we've been the better side on all of our other matches.

Well id say against WestBrom Liverpool played very badly aswell

LFCAintQuiteHistory
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 am

May the best team win!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 am

liverpool 2-1.
mata to score and suarez knicks the 2 goals
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 pm

LFCAintQuiteHistory wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:I didn't say anything about winning or losing, but your best soccer has been played against the best teams. However, you should of done the business against United and City.

I personally have to disaagree with this.

We have been pretty consistent against most teams this season. We're just not very clinical infront of goal. I do feel you're saying we've performed better because it's been more free-flowing football against the bigger sides as they don't play with 10-men behind the ball. But on the majority, we have performed against most sides.

To go on what ynwa said, we've only been outperformed once against Arsenal. Quite frankly, we've been the better side on all of our other matches.

Well id say against WestBrom Liverpool played very badly aswell

Not really man. We were on top the whole first half until they scored a lucky wonder wonder goal out of nowhere right on the brink of half time. Then second half they got two pks that were never in a million years penalties. And we were playing with 10 man the whole second half. If anything we were robbed that game completely.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Lucky to be 1-0 down. Pathetic display, Rodgers should've gone with the usual formation. It worked against City and United.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm

what the hell happened i see many people complaining about webb

missed the insident

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Webb intercepted the ball which led to the chelsea corner and they scored
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm

oh i c, thanx !

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Webb intercepted three balls today and all came close to being goals.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 pm

It's a fine result for us. Chelsea were slightly better, but we have been that in too many games this year while not winning, so I will take this point as one that we deserved.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's a fine result for us. Chelsea were slightly better, but we have been that in too many games this year while not winning, so I will take this point as one that we deserved.

Art no result is fine for us unless it's a win. I hate when fans try to justify results by saying the opposition was tough. Heck every opposition is tough, we don't want that mid-table-club mentality where we say a home draw vs. Stoke is fine.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Why didn't anybody celebrate with Suarez? Hilarious when he looked back for his teammates and no one was within 30 yards of him rofl
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Should have won this match, really. If we even the slightest bit more clinical we'd have won :facepalm:

We're not winning the title with Torres as our main striker. Simple.

Backup strikers for United & City are 100000 times better than our main striker. :facepalm:

Falcao, Cavani, Ba, Damaio, Huntelaar, anyone! Anyone would do!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Should have won this match, really. If we even the slightest bit more clinical we'd have won :facepalm:

We're not winning the title with Torres as our main striker. Simple.

Backup strikers for United & City are 100000 times better than our main striker. :facepalm:

Falcao, Cavani, Ba, Damaio, Huntelaar, anyone! Anyone would do!
Not sure I agree on the first point. You certainly outplayed us for practically the entire first half, but there weren't that many chances created. We defended pretty well, on the whole. Terry's goal came from a one-off marking snafu. Sure, Mata probably should've scored his effort in the second half, but most other attempts were half-chances or little scuffles which were snuffed out by a pretty stringent defense. Clinicality wasn't really the issue.

I would actually say that your back-up striker is just fine. However, selfish he may be, Sturridge is a good CF, and I would've thought he'd proven that when he's had chances. However, Di Matteo seems intent on sticking with Torres. The problem is that Torres isn't really a hold-up play striker when at his best, and he hasn't looked like his old live-wire self for several years now... So, how do you play to his strengths? Chelsea need a striker that is simply more consistent.

I personally think a target man might just benefit them more than a small, tricky forward. A target man might just be what Chelsea need to get the most of Hazard, Mata and Oscar. Those three are likely to be the stars of this next-generation Chelsea team. Why not buy to complement them?
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Art Morte wrote:It's a fine result for us. Chelsea were slightly better, but we have been that in too many games this year while not winning, so I will take this point as one that we deserved.

Art no result is fine for us unless it's a win. I hate when fans try to justify results by saying the opposition was tough. Heck every opposition is tough, we don't want that mid-table-club mentality where we say a home draw vs. Stoke is fine.

It's called "realism", I believe.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Amar wrote:Why didn't anybody celebrate with Suarez? Hilarious when he looked back for his teammates and no one was within 30 yards of him rofl

haha yeah I saw that too. It was funny when Suarez turned around no one was near him to celebrate so his facial expression changed for a split second as he thought the goal didn't stand. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Amar wrote:Why didn't anybody celebrate with Suarez? Hilarious when he looked back for his teammates and no one was within 30 yards of him rofl

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 1352655651923

rofl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Firenze wrote:

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 1352655651923

rofl

Laughing that moment is exactly what I was talking about
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 pm

He celebrated with the guard dude duh...
rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Donuts wrote:He celebrated with the guard dude duh...
rofl

The Pool fans were sitting in that section of the stadium but what I don't get is why no one else celebrated with him. That's the type of attitude that makes us drop points.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 pm

maybe they wanted to start the game quickly ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Even if they wanted to start quickly, I'd be ecstatic enough to take a little time to celebrate. Tied it up vs Chelsea, that's a big deal.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 pm

And there was a good 17-18 minutes left to try to get a winner. It's not like that was in the dying seconds that we had to hurry.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 IbxvlaPNe2tpqC
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 532200_541101135904027_473216281_n

Suarez top scorer :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 Empty Why did nobody congratulate Suarez after his goal?

Post by ericalism Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:24 am

Chelsea vs Liverpool - A Fascinating Stat - Page 2 Lh6X
It seems that Suarez was expecting his teammates would come over and congratulate his goal,but nobody did,so embarrassing scene Very Happy

ericalism
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next