JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS

4 posters

Go down

JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS  Empty JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS

Post by MMM Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 pm

ROME -- Juventus and coach Antonio Conte have each been fined C25,000 ($31,000) for the manager's criticism of Italy's sports justice system after being banned for match-fixing.

The Italian football federation's disciplinary committee announced the fines Wednesday.

When Conte's 10-month ban was upheld on appeal in August, Conte said that he was being made a scapegoat and that there was a judge who had something personal against him.

Last month, a national sports arbitration court reduced Conte's ban by six months, meaning he can return Dec. 8.

The ban stems from wrongdoing when Conte coached Siena in Serie B two seasons ago.
-------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I told Nomad to hope figc doesn't surprise us with something new...
Lets hope it be the last on conte but It doesn't seem likely
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS  Empty Re: JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS

Post by Juventude Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm

So. he gets fined for commenting on his punishment? That seems stupid. The FIGC makes no sense to me.

Why don't they start concentrating on Serie A's shrinking relevance in European football? That seems to be a more important issue.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS  Empty Re: JUVENTUS AND HEAD COACH CONTE EACH FINED FOR COMMENTS

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Even thou its old news and was talked about this BUT my opinion stays the same it is dictation nothing more from FIGC... ppl can't eve voice their opinion
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Juventude wrote:So. he gets fined for commenting on his punishment? That seems stupid. The FIGC makes no sense to me.

Why don't they start concentrating on Serie A's shrinking relevance in European football? That seems to be a more important issue.
He is supposed to say: I would like to thank sport justice for finding me guilty even though I don't see any concrete evidence against me...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm

MMM wrote:
Juventude wrote:So. he gets fined for commenting on his punishment? That seems stupid. The FIGC makes no sense to me.

He is supposed to say: I would like to thank sport justice for finding me guilty even though I don't see any concrete evidence against me...

they would still punish him for mocking lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm

FIGC = Facist Intelligence Group of Calcio
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down