Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
the xcx
Die Borussen
Gil
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Who on Dortmund is better than Gotze? And please dont say Reus.

Oscar has a rough time against United and Arsenal. Gotze puts on a clinic against Real Madrid.

Last edited by juventus101 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Gil wrote:Gotze isn't even the best player at Dortmund.

Oscar is already better than him.
Oscar has been playing in Europe for 2 months.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 pm

rofl

First Falcao is overrated and Cavani is the best striker in the world now this...

There's trolling and there's making yourself look like a clown.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:48 pm

juventus101 wrote:Oscar certainly has very high potential, but id say Hazard, Gotze, Neymar, and maybe even Lucas are all above him. And the only player i see that even has a chance of getting on Messis level is Gotze.

where can i find that Potion of Delusion you drink every morning hmm

so i could get, why Gotze . Why really ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

I didnt say Gotze will get to Messis level. I said hes the only one that even has a chance in my opinion. Hes already better than Hazard, Neymar, etc and definitely has higher potential than them as well.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Ganso wrote:

Oscar has been playing in Europe for 2 months.....

Guess I'm the only one who thinks Gotze was overhyped then.

Both are terrific obviously. But in my opinion Oscar is the superior player. A far more complete player with the ability to influence a match in more ways than Gotze ever will.

I think Oscar has the chance to be very special. Just think of the goals he's scored in the CL at his young age just coming from Brazil or how he's changed the whole outlook of the current Brazil NT once he was given a more prominent role in the side.

Gotze will obviously be great but the "German Messi" bollocks were waaaaaayy off. And how is he better than Reus exactly? rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Gil, whats wrong with you....for gods sake stop. Please.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

rofl

First Falcao is overrated and Cavani is the best striker in the world now this...

There's trolling and there's making yourself look like a clown.

You think Falcao is a Top 3 player in the World? I've said he's a Top 5 striker but people were putting him on the same level as Messi & Ronaldo. One moron even claimed he would be the best premier league player EVER if he joined Chelsea in January.

I was actually one of the few people who backed the signing by Cerezo from the very start even while he was struggling early on in his Atleti career, so you can do one lol.

I've constantly said RVP is the best striker in the World. No idea why you're conjuring things up here.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:Gil, whats wrong with you....for gods sake stop. Please.

You think Gotze or even Oscar will be on Messi's level?

If you don't, what exactly has been controversial about my statements when we both agree here lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Messi is the best player I am aware of, and Götze is the most talented player I am aware of, that's why I pulled those two names out of my ass. Might as well have said Ronaldo and Ribéry and still would've mentioned two players that will still shit all over Oscar in 2 years.

I hope he'll make me eat my words, because I always love when players reach that certain world-beater state, but few ever do.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Gil wrote:

If you don't, what exactly has been controversial about my statements when we both agree here lol.

No.

I am saying it because you seem to be entertaining the idea that either will be better than Messi in 2 years. If you say, well Messi might break his leg..that goes without saying, but its hardly worth talking about.

And if he did, there are a whole line of players better than either Gotze and especially Oscar.

But not just that, your whole general opinion of things of late...they are staggering. I am seeing Gilorek....please bring Gil back lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Ganso wrote:He never said that,European media keeps inventing quotes from Nerman for some reason :facepalm:

Just the fact that Neymar supposedly said the words "Premier League" already makes this false since barely no one calls the PL...PL over here

Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

wtf did i just read.

I thought for a moment Gil might be serious in this topic but nah Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Gil wrote:

No.

I am saying it because you seem to be entertaining the idea that either will be better than Messi in 2 years. If you say, well Messi might break his leg..that goes without saying, but its hardly worth talking about.

And if he did, there are a whole line of players better than either Gotze and especially Oscar.

But not just that, your whole general opinion of things of late...they are staggering. I am seeing Gilorek....please bring Gil back lol

Fair enough.

Tbh I sometimes post absolute rubbish just to start discussions if the forum is slow or I'm bored but I genuinely believe some of these "outlandish" comments.

Like when I said RVP was the best player in the PL while he was still injury prone & everyone on here was on my back. Who isn't laughing now!?!?!?

I don't like your assessment on Oscar by the way. You practically called him a bonafide scrub there lol. So damn disrespectful.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm

I said anything negative about Oscar? I dont think I did.

Just saying, he has to become better than alot of players first before he gets to the sort of level we are speaking about. I mean, he at least need to get better than Hazard and Mata on his own team, which I dont see happening just yet.

As for RVP, I dont think thats outlandish...I think most people with eyes can see he had immense talent and the only thing stopping him was injuries.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

juventus101 wrote:I didnt say Gotze will get to Messis level. I said hes the only one that even has a chance in my opinion. Hes already better than Hazard, Neymar, etc and definitely has higher potential than them as well.

yes , i know what i read . I didn't say you said he will , i just asked why Gotze.

So ,according to you ... Gotze definitely has "higher" potential than the rest and he's already better than Hazard and Neymar and Oscar , that's why only him even has a chance..

Alright here's what i have to say ,
can i find that delusion potion on E-bay? Or is it available on pharmacy stores as well Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 pm

I actually agree with that. Götze is already more influental than either of Neymar or Hazard, and I'd stick my neck out a bit here and say that, yes, he's also better than them. Not that they aren't great. But the non-flashy way in which Götze moves through defenses is just impossible to overrate. Such an elegant and effective footballer...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Oscar definitely isn't even the best AM on his team, and hes probably not even the second best, so I dunno why you're in such a rush to crown him king of the world? scratch

Last edited by Swanhends on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

How is Gotze more influential than Neymar? Didnt Dortmund continue rolling despite him missing many games?

Santos would fall apart without Neymar.

If you want to say he is better, fair enough (dont know if I agree with that), but I dont get more influential.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I actually agree with that. Götze is already more influental than either of Neymar or Hazard, and I'd stick my neck out a bit here and say that, yes, he's also better than them. Not that they aren't great. But the non-flashy way in which Götze moves through defenses is just impossible to overrate. Such an elegant and effective footballer...

I too rate Gotze highly. And he's proved himself well enough already and his best are yet to come , obviously . However , i don't want to find out who's the best between them all ...just this , having "higher" potential , wtf is that Laughing

Do you(anyone)get to compare potential like that? Messi had potential to become a great player , but he became a lot more than that . I think the point i am trying to make here is quite obvious :

Potential will get you this far ; claiming Gotze only has the chance to reach Messi's standards , just because he has "higher" potential.. it sound so delusional and naive.

Potentialy speaking always , them all have the potential .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

By Potential, i mean that i see Gotze improving incredibly quickly with each game. Hazard for example in my opinion has slowed down his improvement. Hes still getting.better, but not at the rate of Gotze. Its also a matter of how calm and composed yet elegant on the ball Gotze is at such a young age already. He makes it look so effortless and hes only 20 years old. Others make it look more forced rather than effortless.Thats the way i see it at least.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Neymar is without a doubt much more influential for club and national team than any other youngster out there and im not even overrating him when I say this
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh NT it isnt even close.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok , have it your way .

Reverse Gotze with Hazard ; or Neymar ; you think most people would call a difference ?

The same you claim about Gotze , Hazard is doing or he's as well. And Neymar and Oscar. You cannot compare potential like , who has more apples..

Aren't them elegant or composed with the ball ? Do they not improve moar and moar with each game ? Aren't they extremely advanced for their age ?

It's not potential that makes world-beaters . Every single one of these players has the potential , hell , Oscar could prove a better player than any of these in two years time , for all we know.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 am

lol.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am

tbqh, saying oscar will be the best in the world is stupid, but saying gotze has the potential to reach messi level is stupider
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next