Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
the xcx
Die Borussen
Gil
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" Empty Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:35

Chelsea star Oscar has been tipped to become the best player in the world – by a man some say already is, wriotes The Sunday People.

Brazilian star Neymar is a good pal of the Stamford Bridge midfielder and expects him to be an even bigger hit than Cristiano Ronaldo in the Premier League.

Santos forward Neymar said: “The Premier League has many quality players but nobody has hit Ronaldo’s level.

“You look at La Liga and they have Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Iniesta and many others.

“He is my friend but I don’t speak as a friend when I say Oscar can go on to be a better player for the Premier League than Ronaldo was.

“His technical ability is as good as any player in the world and he can score some great goals.

“He is like Ronaldinho and Rivaldo, a magician on the ball – and even though he has had a good start with Chelsea you have not seen anything yet.

“His game is perfect and he has everything to become the best player in the world in the next two years.”

Shocked

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by Die Borussen Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:37

but messi will still be playing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time" Empty Re: Neymar: "Oscar can be the Best Player in the World in 2 Years time"

Post by the xcx Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:39

Oscar is class however 2 years isint enough to overcome Messi.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:40

“He is my friend but I don’t speak as a friend when I say Oscar can go on to be a better player for the Premier League than Ronaldo was"

stopped reading there
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 19:48

RealGunner wrote:“He is my friend but I don’t speak as a friend when I say Oscar can go on to be a better player for the Premier League than Ronaldo was"

stopped reading there

Why? He's seen more of Oscar than either of us.

He's adjusted to English football much quicker than a Top 10 AM like Cazorla has for example and he's 6 years younger.

I'm neither going to agree or disagree with Neymar. In my opinion it's Neymar who will be the best player in the World in 2/3 years.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:05

I suppose Messi is going to pack up his bags and retire in 2 years then?

Anyway Oscar will be better than Neymar i said it when i saw him play for Brazil in fact he's better than him already.

Also Oscar hasn't really adapted that great to PL his performances in the league have been average at best his best performances have come in Europe.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:22

He never said that,European media keeps inventing quotes from Nerman for some reason :facepalm:

Just the fact that Neymar supposedly said the words "Premier League" already makes this false since barely no one calls the PL...PL over here
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:26

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Anyway Oscar will be better than Neymar i said it when i saw him play for Brazil in fact he's better than him already.

Oscar wasn't even a top 10-15 player in the brazilian league,and you are saying that Oscar is better than the best player in South America...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:34

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I suppose Messi is going to pack up his bags and retire in 2 years then?

Also Oscar hasn't really adapted that great to PL his performances in the league have been average at best his best performances have come in Europe.

What is this guy on about? He just ripped apart the best team in the League so far only a few days ago.

Since when did goals = performances?

I see what you're doing.....
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:38

Ganso wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Oscar wasn't even a top 10-15 player in the brazilian league,and you are saying that Oscar is better than the best player in South America...
I think I fell for a troll bait hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:38

Mole rates Oscar more than Neymar so the " Goals = performances" is a bad logic to use against him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:40

The amount of talent Brazil has in the AM position is incredible : Oscar, Adryan, Coutinho, Lucas all of them will be one of the best players in the future.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:40

Neymar, future GOAT scout :bow: :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:43

It's nothing to do with goals his overall performance is much higher in europe than it has been in the league.

Also ripped apart? do you like making things up as you go along or are you just stupid?

Also what someone does in Brazil means nothing to me it's like rating someone on their performances in the conference over here.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:46

Kizu wrote:The amount of talent Brazil has in the AM position is incredible : Oscar, Adryan, Coutinho, Lucas all of them will be one of the best players in the future.
huh?The only decent young AMs we have are Ganso,Oscar,Willian (shakhatar) and Rafinha (Barcelona) the rest is so meh its ridiculous.

Lucas is a winger.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:53

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's nothing to do with goals his overall performance is much higher in europe than it has been in the league.

Also ripped apart? do you like making things up as you go along or are you just stupid?

Also what someone does in Brazil means nothing to me it's like rating someone on their performances in the conference over here.

he is just fishing lol ( i hope )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:54

Ganso wrote:
Kizu wrote:The amount of talent Brazil has in the AM position is incredible : Oscar, Adryan, Coutinho, Lucas all of them will be one of the best players in the future.
huh?The only decent young AMs we have are Ganso,Oscar,Willian (shakhatar) and Rafinha (Barcelona) the rest is so meh its ridiculous.

Lucas is a winger.

adryan FIFA GOAT
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 20:57

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's nothing to do with goals his overall performance is much higher in europe than it has been in the league.

Bore off. Brazil have produced more WC footballers than any other footballing nation in history.

The fact that Neymar is the consensual best player in Brazil should speak volumes.

Watch the 1st United game from around the 15th minute of the match till the moment Ivanovic was sent off. He dominated that game.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:11

So is Oscar the best AM in the World currently?

And Messi will still be around in 2 years...

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:21

best AM based on form or quality ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:23

Yohan Modric wrote:So is Oscar the best AM in the World currently?

Huh?

And Messi will still be around in 2 years...

Players decline & improve. It's impossible to predict the future.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:27

So I guess Messi and Götze better start checking their toothpaste for arsenic for the next couple of years? Just to be sure?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:34

Oscar certainly has very high potential, but id say Hazard, Gotze, Kroos, Neymar, and maybe even Lucas are all above him. And the only player i see that even has a chance of getting on Messis level is Gotze.

Last edited by juventus101 on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:37; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:37

Gotze isn't even the best player at Dortmund.

Oscar is already better than him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:38

Who on Dortmund is better than Gotze? And please dont say Reus.

Oscar has a rough time against United and Arsenal. Gotze puts on a clinic against Real Madrid.

Last edited by juventus101 on Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next