the xcx
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
Donuts
CBarca
free_cat
11 posters

Go down

For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones Empty For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

I shared with Kizz something i recently found out, but then I thought that Alexjanosik, CBarca, Kiranr and other members that live in timezones very far away could also benefit from it, so here it goes:

I recently found out that on rojadirecta they upload every barça match just after it ends in this forum:
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/forumdisplay.php?15-Partidos-en-descarga-%28Full-matches%29&s=e73578c729f83755f070d508a984f6ad
It's great as I sometimes miss a midweek game because of football training, so when I comeback home I download the game and watch it in "fake live". The quality of the videos is very good, and watching in fake live, the thrill is the same.
If you don't want to wait for the game to fully download (it takes a while if you are not a premium member of the downloading pages), you can use this software to start watching while it downloads, like a streaming!
http://www.ilivid.com/
I thought you might want to know this so you can watch the games the day after instead of waking up at midnight and watching in a crappy streaming!

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones Empty Re: For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm

That's fantastic Free, thanks. This does apply to CL games, I'm guessing, which is the only games that really cause me any trouble due to school.

Most Barca games on the weekend are actually at 2-3 PM for me, which is a fantastic time. I'm sure those in Australia like Kizz (and The Sanchez?) will really appreciate this though.

Thanks Free!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones Empty Re: For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones

Post by Donuts Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Nice, thank you very helpful for me since I am always traveling and can now watch in airports and such
Appreciate it, thanks.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 pm

CBarca wrote:That's fantastic Free, thanks. This does apply to CL games, I'm guessing, which is the only games that really cause me any trouble due to school.

Most Barca games on the weekend are actually at 2-3 PM for me, which is a fantastic time. I'm sure those in Australia like Kizz (and The Sanchez?) will really appreciate this though.

Thanks Free!

Some voluntary individuals upload the game, so it applies to games they upload when they feel like, but so far, they are uploading every game, and several people for each game, so I guess there will always be someone uploading it. Ze Internet is just great.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 pm

I use it to DL Argentina matches I miss. If you browse through their stickies you can also find past and historical matches. Since the main site is pretty popular to secure streams, I thought everyone knew about it Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

I do this my self if I miss the game, though I have to admit the temptation to find out the score before hand can be very hard. A couple CL games I did this with in the past.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 am

Great share Free_Cat but your over 7-8 years late.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 am

Nameless wrote:Great share Free_Cat but your over 7-8 years late.
Everyone says thank you you feel the need to insult, how mature are you?
You remind me of my little 5 year old cousin who needs constant attention. Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 am

Some of us are challenged in the use of the internet. I had no idea how to find this stuff. Godsend for me.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 am

I use mostly firstrowsports for streams and occasionally Rojadirecta for Barca B...so I didn't know about it.

Not sure why you're coming in here and being a jerk about sharing something Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 am

No need to be a douche about it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 am

Cheers Free. Like Kizz (who lives near me lol), my games are broadcasted around 3-8 am depending on the fixture. Great stuff but I don't think I will be getting to use this like often then usual as I usually always watch on time, every single Barca game...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 am

I didint come here being an Douce or even close to it. I thought everyone knew it already.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 am

Nameless wrote:I didint come here being an Douce or even close to it. I thought everyone knew it already.

For barça fans in US, Austtralia and far away time zones Tumblr_lpbjdhqbyF1qa7lwzo1_500

You come in the Barça section, contribute absolutely nothing to the thread and the only thing you're pretty much saying is: Free that shit is oooooooooooooooooold. Do you get it now why people say you are being a douche? Or do I have to spell it out even more clear for you?
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 am

It's ok, don't worry, it's not like Nameless insulted me or anything. As always, some people knows about some services, others don't. I just thought that for those who didn't, it could be very useful so worth sharing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

Thanks free. This is really useful. Since the matches in the nights, i usually fall asleep while matching the match itself because i am usually dead tired by night.

Yesterday, even though the match was at 10:20 pm, i was so tired that i was falling asleep by 10 pm itself. I managed to watch it for 25 minutes before i fell asleep on my chair completely. Missed all the action. Mad
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Doesn't work for me, since I hate suspense of any kind. I'm the sort of guy who wikis movie plots while watching them because I can't bear to be taken by surprise Razz

Once the match is over, I can't resist the temptation of checking out the score, and it's even easier now since I get score updates on my cellphone.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm

bazinga wrote:Doesn't work for me, since I hate suspense of any kind. I'm the sort of guy who wikis movie plots while watching them because I can't bear to be taken by surprise Razz

Once the match is over, I can't resist the temptation of checking out the score, and it's even easier now since I get score updates on my cellphone.
I completely understand but nothing beats the feeling of watching it live and everything goes in your favor :p
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down