fatman123
Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Empty Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Tumblr_mdct3zH6pF1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Tumblr_mdct88DRWS1ruhh4yo1_500

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Tumblr_mdcttnnK8x1ruhh4yo1_500
Robbie and Eddie return to their old club for the first time

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Tumblr_mdcscmRkBc1ruhh4yo1_400
Chelsea Lads: Blues old boys Robbie and Steve
Clarke go head to head

-----

As we head into another boring, pointless international friendly week, Chelsea are set to come up against in-form West Brom side away at the Hawthorns at the weekend. Under Chelsea legend Steve Clarke, the Baggies have had a brilliant start to the season, and currently sit a hugely impressive 5th in the table nearly 3 months into the season.

West Brom's home form has been exceptional, boasting 5 wins and just one loss, which in itself was a largely unlucky capitulation against Champions Manchester City in the dying minutes of the match. This fixture was also the one last season which ended André Villas-Boas' failed tenure at the club, which ushered into the Chelsea helm West Brom's own former manager Di Matteo, who, after leading the Baggies to automatic promotion at first ask, was sacked after a poor run of results, to the ire of many Brom fans.

This match will be a very, very tough one, and given Chelsea's complete lack of cutting edge of late, will require a focused, committed team performance to attain all 3 points. Fitness news will be updated after the international friendlies are through.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

can't wait. Another must win to keep up with the manchester clubs. If we fluff this one, it will be a long road back.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:09 am

We are falling behind, should be steady by January or else its too hard.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea Tumblr_mddu0qlsMv1ruhh4yo1_1280
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I feel like Marko Marin should be given a chance to play in this game!
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Uncanny wrote:I feel like Marko Marin should be given a chance to play in this game!
Same. Possibly even Moses too. With both Man City and Juve coming up within a week after this match, we should be thinking about starting to rotate the players. The last thing we want is an Oscar Hazard Mata burnout mid-season because they never got a rest.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 pm

perhaps:
Moses Oscar Marin

with Hazard and Mata coming on if we need them.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:05 am

im not even sure who ill support in this game Razz

in all seriousness this is long way from three easy points and we're going to have to be really good to win, especially because i dont think we'll be able to play our best XI because of the CL game coming up.

backline should be Iva-Luiz-Cahil-Cole/Bert but we will have to be careful, Long and Odenwignie have the potential to really burn is with their pace so our fullbacks probably cant be as attacking as theyd like to be. On the up side because Lukaku is unavailable itll be pretty east to predict their front three for the game
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:31 am

Kick wrote:perhaps:
Moses Oscar Marin

with Hazard and Mata coming on if we need them.

Other way round, lets not underestimate WBA especially away from home.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 am

Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand; Romeu, Mikel; Moses, Hazard, Sturridge; Torres

Rotation Thumbs up
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 am

Huge gamble and a lack of respect to WBA hope it pays off.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:48 am

Bring on Marin soon
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 am

Abramovich wrote:Huge gamble and a lack of respect to WBA hope it pays off.
Lack of respect how? Every team, especially one in Chelsea's position, HAS to rotate players. Or do you want him to play Hazard, Mata, Oscar and Ramires every single game twice every week? Wonder how far that'll get us.....
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Wba in form and we don't start Mata our in form says it all.

Am all for rotation but it was a wrong time to do it today, simple as that. Don't try putting words into my mouth considering I been calling for more minutes for Azpil and Romeu long time ago now.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I didn't think we'd miss Ashley Cole and Terry that much but wow..how bad do we miss them

As much as Bertie looks promising, if Cole doesn't sign an extension, we could make a move for a LB in the summer
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 pm

West Brom's defence :bow: :bow:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 pm

fuk fuk fuk
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 pm

6 wins from 7 at Hawthornes, WBA record this season and it was probably a must win game for us Laughing.

Can only hope for a result in the CL now, doesn't rotate when he should and rotates when he shouldn't. Guess RDM has something to work on, stills early days mind.

When Mata and Oscar came on we surely did rape them, just a shame Danny failed.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Well at least United lost too Laughing

Danny and Mata combination was insane. Really hope Sturridge starts ahead of Torres against Juventus
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 pm

ugh didnt watch the game! But atleast sturridge started, but mata shouldve started too, but the juventus game is bigger. Feel like manchester city are getting back up, they are still unbeated
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:59 pm

i dont understand, all Shane Long can do is run, how did he score and assist WBAs only two goals?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 am

fatman123 wrote:i dont understand, all Shane Long can do is run, how did he score and assist WBAs only two goals?
Ever hear of this thing called sheer luck? Cause that's all he had :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:i dont understand, all Shane Long can do is run, how did he score and assist WBAs only two goals?

luck is the best you guys can come up with now? i dont think i need to say anymore, ill leave you guys to wallow in your wrongness. Instead of these Shane Long posts sparadicaly appearing throughout the Chelsea section i think he should get his own thread

anyway on topic, we sucked out there, if Torres starts vs Juve this week its going to be a long hard road to qualification
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 am

fatman123 wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

luck is the best you guys can come up with now? i dont think i need to say anymore, ill leave you guys to wallow in your wrongness. Instead of these Shane Long posts sparadicaly appearing throughout the Chelsea section i think he should get his own thread

anyway on topic, we sucked out there, if Torres starts vs Juve this week its going to be a long hard road to qualification
Torres is utter garbage. I'll be absolutely stunned if he keeps his place in the side after this match. Arguably one of the worst performances I've seen him have in a Chelsea shirt.

Sturridge simply must start from now on. If he doesn't it'll be absolutely ludicrous.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 am

Can I join the Shane Long club fatman? Very Happy Scored a goal, created another, outmuscled Chelsea defenders and still had a "I'm Cool" look on his face

As for Torres.. I really really dislike him. More than ever. Maybe I look too much into things but seriously, look at how he came off the pitch. No contact with RDM. Ignored Eva coming in to help him with his bruised lip (the only noticable thing he did all match long) and then sat down grumpily as if taking him off was unfair

Sturridge did bottle a lot of chances but he did great to get into those positions. If Mata and Sturridge both start against Juve, we'd be safe. But I fear Torres was taken off to 'rest' for that game
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum