Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 am

loooool eco smile

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Ibra 4 - 2 England - Page 3 Empty Re: Ibra 4 - 2 England

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

Crowd shouts Missi to Ronaldo he sulks and cries after the game

Crowd shouts "you are poor mans Andy Carroll" to Ibra he answers with 4 goals and a splendid fourth goal

dat difference :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Yeah it was a very nice goal. Apparently he trains in martial arts

Anyway, he took advantage of shet defending and goalkeeping, im not THAT hyped about his performance like some are, but he did really well tonight

this is not the first time he has exerted himself against a team, does it every time but our defence always let him down especially in the Euros where we conceded corners of all things

Scored a great goal against Germany and last time we met Spain scored there as well, he always does good for Sweden no matter what team we meet

Definitely the best striker in the world without a doubt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 am

Still think this one is better.

This one against England will make the list of Ibra's 10 best goals of his career easily, but I can't rank it at #1. This one simply didn't drop my jaw like the one against Lecce did.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

McLewis wrote:Still think this one is better.

This one against England will make the list of Ibra's 10 best goals of his career easily, but I can't rank it at #1. This one simply didn't drop my jaw like the one against Lecce did.
Thats definitely an awesome, goal of the year candidate but seeing that bicycle vs england had my jaw on the floor (with a few expletives thrown in). Not just because of the crazy athleticism that it takes to even attempt such a goal, but the way that the ball dipped as if it knew EXACTLY where it had to go. It has to be Ibra's best ever goal, at least IMO. It had audacity, confidence, skill. It had it all.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 pm

OMG Ibra.I made the worst decision of my life sleeping early.I never get to watch those amazing goals live.Jaw on floor.Has any other player in history scored as many amazing goals as this man?Hes scored like 5 amazing goals this season and this may be the best ever imo.

Poor Hart,best bicycle kick in 2011 and goal scored against him and now best bicycle kick and goal of 2012 and possibly ever against him.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Ibra's most audacious goal was that goal where he scored at Ajax where he dribbled everybody.

That bicycle kick will always be my favourite goal from him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrekkisfat Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:OMG Ibra.I made the worst decision of my life sleeping early.I never get to watch those amazing goals live.Jaw on floor.Has any other player in history scored as many amazing goals as this man?Hes scored like 5 amazing goals this season and this may be the best ever imo.

Poor Hart,best bicycle kick in 2011 and goal scored against him and now best bicycle kick and goal of 2012 and possibly ever against him.
Serves the *bleep* right for playing for Man City.
Shrekkisfat
Shrekkisfat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 pm

That lecce goal was great but i think his goal against Italy is probably the best he has ever made, with the press we had and everything and he just steps up like that and gets us through the group with that backheel goal. Hungary goal was another great goal as well, its hard to choose which one the best is because he does so many

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Both of these goals he magically got us out of nowhere in the last second of the game to get us through the groups

His goal when he played for Juve is another one, there are so many lol

Spoiler:

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 pm

its a beauty tbh

but the bitchfest is unbearable tbh everyone became a zlatan expert
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Martin Lipton a year ago (June 2011):

As far as England is concerned he is a nobody, no one in England actually think he can play, they have heard of him, they know he plays for a big team, they have seen him score goals on the telly but he has never done it against English teams ( :facepalm: ). He has always let himself down and he has always underperformed, he is always talk big and acting small. He has still got 3 or 4 years at the top level but the days he actually believes that he can ascend to the very peak of world football are long gone now and its a case of manage decline for him for the rest of his career

Is this the worst quote you have ever heard of someone who calls himself a football expert???? Anyways Footbollskanalen went the long stretch to fetch him down and they found him:

Lipton now: I have always liked Ibra and think he is a great player, now hopefully more people than just me will realize what a great player he is, Sweden would never have won had Hodgson not made the changes.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

What country come up with so many excuses every time they get soundly beaten?? Against Germany it was if only Lampard's goal had stood we would have won against us its had Hodgson not made changes which Hamren did as well before the goals mind you. What next if it hadn't been for the high temperature we would have won WC in Brazil :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 pm

McLewis wrote:Still think this one is better.

This is one is def harder and I think better. Left foot volley like that from that far out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 pm

I've said it many times but i'll say it again. He is technically perfect. Probably one of the only 5 players in the world atm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
What country come up with so many excuses every time they get soundly beaten?? Against Germany it was if only Lampard's goal had stood we would have won against us its had Hodgson not made changes which Hamren did as well before the goals mind you. What next if it hadn't been for the high temperature we would have won WC in Brazil :facepalm:

Because they believe they are the best with religious zeal. Logic and being rational does not apply or even help.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:48 pm

I wish we still had him. I'm sure somehow we could've made it work. I want him to win a CL.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Just stop.

Why tar an entire nation with the same brush because of a select few idiots? The average English football fan and the redtops simply do not share the same opinion. How many times do we have to repeat this lol?

And the "OMG I ALWAYS RATED IBRA I TOLD YA L0O0O0OLLL YOU GUYS WERE HATERS" brigade need to stop it already. He's always been rated on here the only problem people have with him is the fact his workrate is beyond pathetic, he really isn't that much of a leader and he has a tendency to go missing in the clutch. I mean, I'm not sure even his biggest fanboi's can't deny that much.

Most on here agree talent-wise he's probably the best player in the World after the obvious two.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I ask this question about going missing in the clutch.....which is only arguable in the CL btw.

Why does everyone bring that up with Ibra yet R9's CL record is even worse and he's the best EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/1669?cc=5739

Anyway GOAT article from Gab Marcotti :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Gil wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Just stop.

Why tar an entire nation with the same brush because of a select few idiots? The average English football fan and the redtops simply do not share the same opinion. How many times do we have to repeat this lol?

And the "OMG I ALWAYS RATED IBRA I TOLD YA L0O0O0OLLL YOU GUYS WERE HATERS" brigade need to stop it already. He's always been rated on here the only problem people have with him is the fact his workrate is beyond pathetic, he really isn't that much of a leader and he has a tendency to go missing in the clutch. I mean, I'm not sure even his biggest fanboi's can't deny that much.

Most on here agree talent-wise he's probably the best player in the World after the obvious two.

Except that he has been praised as a superb leader for club and country for the past 4-5 years along with the fact that he has scored COUNTLESS clutch goals, for club and country. Both of your statements are spawned from myths that have long been dispelled
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Gil wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Just stop.

Except that he has been praised as a superb leader for club and country for the past 4-5 years along with the fact that he has scored COUNTLESS clutch goals, for club and country. Both of your statements are spawned from myths that have long been dispelled

Maybe with his goals or assists, yes. But by leader I mean someone who can inspire his teammates with his words or simply even tracking back a couple of yards and attempting a tackle to win the ball back. Ibra just doesn't have those sort of intangibles a natural born leader would have.

See Drogba who carried a shite Chelsea side to an unlikely CL title for example. Like embarrassing himself on Live TV against Barcelona by feigning injuries just to relieve some pressure on his defense. Doing whatever it takes to get a win.

Where are these clutch goals? Only one I can think of his his brace against Parma on the last day of Serie A, a few years ago. His record in the CL knockout stages is pathetic for a player of his caliber. I mean this shouldn't even be debatable & I find it pretty ridiculous you're even attempting to defend it lol.

You're practically trying to claim Zlatan has no flaws here... :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I think if Zlatan made better career choices (like not joining Barca) He'd have achieved way more and he's already achieved a lot mind you.

No one can say anything about his talent because it's always been there on display.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Gil wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Gil wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Just stop.

Maybe with his goals or assists, yes. But by leader I mean someone who can inspire his teammates with his words or simply even tracking back a couple of yards and attempting a tackle to win the ball back. Ibra just doesn't have those sort of intangibles a natural born leader would have.

See Drogba who carried a shite Chelsea side to an unlikely CL title for example. Like embarrassing himself on Live TV against Barcelona by feigning injuries just to relieve some pressure on his defense. Doing whatever it takes to get a win.

Where are these clutch goals? Only one I can think of his his brace against Parma on the last day of Serie A, a few years ago. His record in the CL knockout stages is pathetic for a player of his caliber. I mean this shouldn't even be debatable & I find it pretty ridiculous you're even attempting to defend it lol.

You're practically trying to claim Zlatan has no flaws here... :facepalm:

Your confusing leading by example and leading by your personality model. Guys like Drogba and Steven Gerrard are ones who prefer to lead by example and work ethic as such is their introspective nature. Ibrahimovic is one who rallies his players like a general on pitch and off the field. People deliberately only think of the worst of his personality whilst ignoring his superb presence and leadership in the locker room. Koeman, ADP, Trezeguet, Viera, Mourinho, Seedorf, Van Bommel, Boban, Puyol and his whole PSG locker room attest to his vital presence and commanding leadership. Most of the Milan players during the annual Christmas interview in his first year already commended his incredible presence and knack for having others seeking approval from his leadership. Questions arose on who was the true leader of the locker room as it pointed to Ibra.

I don't have to mention his role for Sweden as his leadership there is unquestionable.

What clutch goals? Try the whole first half of his first year in Milan, carrying the team on his back. Or vs teams like Inter (supercup) Roma, Catania, Palermo and multiple others. Champions League for Milan? His first year was excellent in his clutch goals in the Groups stages vs Ajax and excellent 2nd leg performances vs Madrid. Tottenham? His 93rd minute overhead goal in the first leg was ridiculously disallowed after a dive from Dawson. 2nd leg he created multiple chances while Gallas even cleared his goal line goal. Robinho and Pato both had chances to equalize from his passes yet failed to do so. 2nd year of his Champions league, he was excellent for Milan and was our best player along with Seedorf vs Barca in an adaptive counter-attacking system.

He has 33 goals and 21 assists in the CL which isn't bad at all. But you forget that he played out wide in Ajax, as a winger most of the time in Juventus, and was the sole creative and goalscoring presence in a midfieldless (pass it to Ibra tactic) yet still performed well enough despite 2-3 men marking him in knock out stages. In Barca his confidence was shot out of conflicts and played as a restricted #9 yet still scored 22 goals and 13 assists (clutch goals vs Arsenal, Sevilla, Stuttgart and Real Madrid to name a few) And you also forget to add the fact that his sole and optimal role is a Trequartista/#10 which means his job is to create and dominate the opposition as people don't understand the goals are just a product of his skill and not his sole job. You forget to add that he is simply NOT a striker and never will be. To question his clutch ability and leader ship is akin to questioning John Terry's leadership and command for his back line.

He does have flaws. His work rate isn't the best and he is usually to unconcerned to have the best movement to break and offside trap most of the time. His temper can get the better of him (although it works in his favor) along with that he won't be as influential if the team is not entirely tactically to his strengths. Yet aside from these ask every long time Ibra watcher here and they would fail to find other remaining flaws.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Albiceleste wrote:That fourth goal was really something else, best goal of the year easily.

Still think Benzemas was better

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Crimson wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:That fourth goal was really something else, best goal of the year easily.

Still think Benzemas was better
Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Ibra's mother has a tattoo that reads "Son".

When Ibra needs to travel, he simply boards any airplane and the Captain asks, "Where to?".

Even when Ibra calls himself on the phone, he doesn't get a busy signal.

Ibra was once asked by the IRS to audit them.

When Alexander Graham Bell first invented the telephone....he already had 3 missed calls from Ibra.

Ibra once uppercut'd a horse in the head, it is now known as a giraffe.

Ibra once posted porn on GL, and the mods banned themselves. Laughing

rofl stop you're killing me

Ibrahimovic can sit in the corner of a circular room.

Ibrahimovic sleeps with a nightlight on. Not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.

Ibrahimovic died 15 years ago, but death is too afraid to tell him.

Death once had a near Ibrahimovic experience

Ibrahimovic built the hospital he was born in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/1669?cc=5739

Anyway GOAT article from Gab Marcotti :bow:

Great read.

dat Karate Kid 3 reference :bow:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Gil wrote:Just stop.

I would instead put it the other way in the sense that only a minority can accept a defeat whereas the rest come up with excuses. Have seen it alot of times before. The fact that the so called experts are actively searching for every excuse possible and most of the players doesn't that tell you all, not to mention Zaha thinking he is the 3rd best player in the world when he hasn't even eclipsed the feat Taraabt accomplished while he played in the championship

Ibra might be lazy, he is probably one of the best captains today and he showed it against Germany when Sana missed that open net and he was the only one to comfort him and tell him to keep trying and he has always been there for the teams he play for, heck why do you think that every team he plays for wins the league?? its no coincidence ffs, you don't need to look further than our National team where he has saved us on constant basis from the start of his career yet there will be people voting for shite players like Rooney ahead of him

He has already scored more than the great Henke Larsson for the NT and this while having the very defensive Lagerbeck as a coach for 5 years as well who turned to hoofball tactics against teams. heck how about you name just one big team he hasn't scored against for the NT, you won't find any is my answer, he has scored against the lot of them from top to bottom, Missi and Ronaldo struggle to perform for NT filled with players from the top leagues, how about you go and check out what teams the swedish players play for lol, Larsson plays for Sunderland, Kackinalic for Fulham, Sana for Ajax, Svensson for Elfsborg etc ffs yet he keeps given us those clutch goals to save our fckign backsides. heck we have a defender who is playing for Blackburn atm and a CB who plays for fricking Genoa. if Missi or Ronaldo had played for us bless them just bless the hell out of them ffs

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next