Tomwin Lannister
RED
41 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ibra 4 - 2 England - Page 4 Empty Re: Ibra 4 - 2 England

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Gil wrote:Just stop.

Why tar an entire nation with the same brush because of a select few idiots? The average English football fan and the redtops simply do not share the same opinion. How many times do we have to repeat this lol?

And the "OMG I ALWAYS RATED IBRA I TOLD YA L0O0O0OLLL YOU GUYS WERE HATERS" brigade need to stop it already. He's always been rated on here the only problem people have with him is the fact his workrate is beyond pathetic, he really isn't that much of a leader and he has a tendency to go missing in the clutch. I mean, I'm not sure even his biggest fanboi's can't deny that much.

Most on here agree talent-wise he's probably the best player in the World after the obvious two.

I would instead put it the other way in the sense that only a minority can accept a defeat whereas the rest come up with excuses. Have seen it alot of times before. The fact that the so called experts are actively searching for every excuse possible and most of the players doesn't that tell you all, not to mention Zaha thinking he is the 3rd best player in the world when he hasn't even eclipsed the feat Taraabt accomplished while he played in the championship

Ibra might be lazy, he is probably one of the best captains today and he showed it against Germany when Sana missed that open net and he was the only one to comfort him and tell him to keep trying and he has always been there for the teams he play for, heck why do you think that every team he plays for wins the league?? its no coincidence ffs, you don't need to look further than our National team where he has saved us on constant basis from the start of his career yet there will be people voting for shite players like Rooney ahead of him

He has already scored more than the great Henke Larsson for the NT and this while having the very defensive Lagerbeck as a coach for 5 years as well who turned to hoofball tactics against teams. heck how about you name just one big team he hasn't scored against for the NT, you won't find any is my answer, he has scored against the lot of them from top to bottom, Missi and Ronaldo struggle to perform for NT filled with players from the top leagues, how about you go and check out what teams the swedish players play for lol, Larsson plays for Sunderland, Kackinalic for Fulham, Sana for Ajax, Svensson for Elfsborg etc ffs yet he keeps given us those clutch goals to save our fckign backsides. heck we have a defender who is playing for Blackburn atm and a CB who plays for fricking Genoa. if Missi or Ronaldo had played for us bless them just bless the hell out of them ffs

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Gil wrote:Maybe with his goals or assists, yes. But by leader I mean someone who can inspire his teammates with his words or simply even tracking back a couple of yards and attempting a tackle to win the ball back. Ibra just doesn't have those sort of intangibles a natural born leader would have. (people call Missi a great captain yet he doesn't track back an ounce, and the leader bs i have already mentioned in the above post)

See Drogba who carried a shite Chelsea side to an unlikely CL title for example. Like embarrassing himself on Live TV against Barcelona by feigning injuries just to relieve some pressure on his defense. Doing whatever it takes to get a win. (yet he couldn't do it with a great Ivory coast team, please chelsea's win was nothing to do with him, sure he scored but hadn't it been for your solid defence you would have chipped in double digit goals did drogba help out in defence as well??? just checking my facts Rolling Eyes )

Where are these clutch goals? Only one I can think of his his brace against Parma on the last day of Serie A, a few years ago. His record in the CL knockout stages is pathetic for a player of his caliber. I mean this shouldn't even be debatable & I find it pretty ridiculous you're even attempting to defend it lol. (are you serious??? look at his goals for the NT, you don't even need to look further than that and this myth would be busted)

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Hala, nice post brah Thumbs up
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm

I ask again everyone brings up Ibra's goalscoring record in the CL in an attempt to criticize him then why does everyone ignore Ronaldo's awful CL record ?

Or are we going to ignore it because no one want's to accept R9 wasn't the flawless GOAT everyone believes he is.

And he's not the only past great with a poorer CL record than Ibra's but somehow Ibra is the only CL flop in history.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I ask again everyone brings up Ibra's goalscoring record in the CL in an attempt to criticize him then why does everyone ignore Ronaldo's awful CL record ?

Or are we going to ignore it because no one want's to accept R9 wasn't the flawless GOAT everyone believes he is.

And he's not the only past great with a poorer CL record than Ibra's but somehow Ibra is the only CL flop in history.

:bow:

Also, let's not forget ibra has a fair few assists behind him.

2 of which complimented his goal against Arsenal last season, the same team he scored 2 against for Barcelone.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4