peerless
Dutti
The Franchise
Red Alert
FalcaoPunch
Clockwork Orange
16 posters

Go down

Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit Empty Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri 16 Nov 2012, 02:57

"Pep said that he would only leave when we were no longer responding to him," Alves said in an interview with Le Buteur.

"We did not respond to him on the field as he would have liked and this is why the players feel responsible for his departure."

The Brazil international also spoke of his highly-rated compatriot Neymar and spoke of the differences between him and Blaugrana team-mate Lionel Messi.

"The difference between Messi and Neymar is that Messi plays in Europe, while Neymar is still in Brazil," he continued.

"Even without tactical discpline, what is important for a team is having players with maturity and a sense of responsibility.

"To further his career, Neymar must come to Europe and preferably to Barcelona."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/11/16/3531156/alves-barcelona-players-feel-responsible-for-guardiola-exit?source=breakingnews
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit Empty Re: Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 16 Nov 2012, 02:58

I like your topics sir
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit Empty Re: Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit

Post by Red Alert Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:03

ColoJunior wrote:I like your topics sir

I personally can't wait until he starts threads on Madrid, can you?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 16 Nov 2012, 13:30

Dani Alves merely is showing the loss for a great coach and someone all the team loves. Its easy to blame yourself in such a situation, but I dont think its true. I think Pep just got tired.

The title doesnt really ring true either, your playing with words. He didnt say they are responsible, he said they FEEL responsible. Difference there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:19

His threads about Madrid canno be any worse than the one Huntsmans made. So I think we're good.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:26

Actually.... that is the original title of the article
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Fri 16 Nov 2012, 16:16

Dutti wrote:Actually.... that is the original title of the article

Sensationalism at its finest.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri 16 Nov 2012, 16:40

about huntsman isnt he a millan fan or something now
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 16 Nov 2012, 19:10

Ninis wrote:we all know mourinho was the reason he left, no need to overthink it

I know that you and the rest of the madrid fans would like it to be true but it isnt...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:45

Ninis wrote:we all know mourinho was the reason he left, no need to overthink it

Really? You really want to go there?

The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 17 Nov 2012, 02:01

Messi and Neymar?

Would they be able to coexist? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed 19 Mar 2014, 10:33

Guardiola: "I left Barcelona because I couldn't motivate the players anymore" "Saddest memory is the lost leg against Chelsea. We were much better than them".
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 19 Mar 2014, 16:09

Guardiola wrote:[The Chelsea defeat] was a moment of great sadness -- as if suddenly someone had switched the floodlights off. We were better than our opponents but in the second leg conceded an unnecessary goal and the next thing we knew we were out of the competition.

That was a very hard defeat for me. I had the feeling that I was no longer able to reach my team, and if you can no longer reach your players then it is time to move on.

rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 22 Mar 2014, 08:02

That is such a poor justification tbh. The players showed so much heart and desire in that Chelsea game that despite the loss the whole stadium applauded their efforts. Even a blind man could see that it was one of unluckiest games of all time and nothing about "not reaching the players anymore".

Let's call it as it is. Mourinho's Madrid was getting stronger and stronger, both in the direct encounters as well as in the league, as evident by their 100 point campaign and victory in Camp Nou. Pep didn't want to compete against that another year and chose to cruise the most one-sided league in Europe instead. If he stayed another season, reclaimed the title and then left I wouldn't have a problem with it. SAF didn't retire after City won the title. He reclaimed the title first and then left like a true champion. Pep simply chickened out when things started getting tough. The pos.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 22 Mar 2014, 13:18

Actually I'm a bit fascinated that Pep Guardiola only signed 1-year-contracts as Barcelona manager, while he signed a full 3-year-contract at Bayern and there are now even rumours of him extending that.

So it does sound as if he always made sure that he could jump the ship easily at Barca, which does convey the impression that he wasn't 100 percent content there in the first place.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 22 Mar 2014, 13:26

Maybe he signed 1 year contracts at Barca so he could leave after he got bored/tired/wanted a break etc. Due to that, he realised that 3-4 years is an ideal length of time at a club, so he signed a 3 year contract with Bayern.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat 22 Mar 2014, 13:43

rwo power wrote:Actually I'm a bit fascinated that Pep Guardiola only signed 1-year-contracts as Barcelona manager, while he signed a full 3-year-contract at Bayern and there are now even rumours of him extending that.

it's an incredibly stressful job, probably why he took a "gap yah" instead of going to another team straight away... i mean look at the comparison pics before and after barcelona

Alves: Barcelona players responsible for Guardiola exit NM799

with bayern basically all you have to do to win the league is not shit the bed
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat 22 Mar 2014, 18:08

Fußball wrote:That is such a poor justification tbh. The players showed so much heart and desire in that Chelsea game that despite the loss the whole stadium applauded their efforts. Even a blind man could see that it was one of unluckiest games of all time and nothing about "not reaching the players anymore".

Let's call it as it is. Mourinho's Madrid was getting stronger and stronger, both in the direct encounters as well as in the league, as evident by their 100 point campaign and victory in Camp Nou. Pep didn't want to compete against that another year and chose to cruise the most one-sided league in Europe instead. If he stayed another season, reclaimed the title and then left I wouldn't have a problem with it. SAF didn't retire after City won the title. He reclaimed the title first and then left like a true champion. Pep simply chickened out when things started getting tough. The pos.

I also felt that when news broke that he decided to leave also. Vs Mou towards the end and even winning the European Supercup with Bayern vs Chelsea I thought he was out done by Mou since Mous squad was much weaker and it went to penalties. I dont know, it would have been nice for him to stay longer to prove otherwise, but at the end I dont want to blame him or ask too much of him.... not everyone is perfect, same goes with Pep.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat 22 Mar 2014, 18:22

BarcaLearning wrote:I also felt that when news broke that he decided to leave also. Vs Mou towards the end and even winning the European Supercup with Bayern vs Chelsea I thought he was out done by Mou since Mous squad was much weaker and it went to penalties. I dont know, it would have been nice for him to stay longer to prove otherwise, but at the end I dont want to blame him or ask too much of him.... not everyone is perfect, same goes with Pep.

Outdone? If it wasn't for Bayern finishing they would've blown Chelsea out of the water (they had 19 shots on target or something) and please, Chelsea with or without Mou have always been a problem to Barcelona and Bayern. Pep 9 wins to Mou 3 wins. If Tito from the hospital bed reclaimed the title don't think Pep would've had a problem.

rwo power wrote:Actually I'm a bit fascinated that Pep Guardiola only signed 1-year-contracts as Barcelona manager, while he signed a full 3-year-contract at Bayern and there are now even rumours of him extending that.

So it does sound as if he always made sure that he could jump the ship easily at Barca, which does convey the impression that he wasn't 100 percent content there in the first place.

Politics.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 23 Mar 2014, 09:02

Winter is Coming wrote:If Tito from the hospital bed reclaimed the title don't think Pep would've had a problem.

I doubt Guardiola was foreseeing Real Madrid's meltdown in 12/13 at the time. When Guardiola was calling it a day Madrid were playing a 100 point season and only looking to build on that, improve and get stronger. Not implode with that "Saint Leaker, Adan > Casillas, Ronaldo thinks he knows it all, Ramos wearing an Özil shirt beneath his own" dressing room nonsense.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun 23 Mar 2014, 09:13

When Mou is in charge those kind of stuff are bound to happen in his third year, everyone knows that :coffee:
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun 23 Mar 2014, 09:16

I don't have a comeback to that. You win. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down