Zealous
juventus101
7amood11
Die Borussen
Onyx
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

*Official* Champions League last 16 draw/discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: *Official* Champions League last 16 draw/discussion thread

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 am

Arq i'm awaiting more 'predictions' from you..Celtic to go through ? What say Very Happy

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

*Official* Champions League last 16 draw/discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: *Official* Champions League last 16 draw/discussion thread

Post by uzonero Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:51 am

Albiceleste wrote:I'll be interested to see whether Pato and Robinho stay in Milan.

Bojan to knock Barca out? hmm
this
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 am

Surag wrote:Arq i'm awaiting more 'predictions' from you..Celtic to go through ? What say Very Happy

Congratulations Surag. Smile

Surag...the only thing that will hinder Juventus would be if they massively underestimate Celtic along with other factors such as struggling against their physical, compact and counter attacking team vs a possession based Juventus side. Biggest factor also is their insane atmosphere which would match Juve stadium in a European Night. Conte is back though and you and I know what that means along with how I rate him. Therefore he is not one to be complacent and have Juve underestimate such a spirited side. Juventus will go through.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 pm

How I wish we made the europa league instead
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Odds have changed for the 'favorites' to win CL this year after the draw.

Barcelona
Pre draw: 11/4
Post draw: 9/4

Real Madrid
Pre draw: 7/2
Post draw: 4/1

Bayern Munich
Pre draw: 7/1
Post draw: 7/1

Borussia Dortmund
Pre draw: 11/1
Post draw: 13/2

Manchester United
Pre draw: 12/1
Post draw: 12/1

Juventus
Pre draw: 14/1
Post draw: 10/1

Paris Saint-Germain
Pre draw: 18/1
Post draw: 18/1

Arsenal
Pre draw: 25/1
Post draw: 33/1
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 pm

I really feel that Barca will comfortably knock Millan out. Then again I felt the same against Chelsea last year
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 pm

*Official* Champions League last 16 draw/discussion thread - Page 4 PN1f
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Real Madrid vs Man Utd and Shakhtar vs Dortmund at the same time :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Bayern-Arsenal is an intriguing tie..Looking forward to this particular game more than Manu-Madrid.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 pm

billy_gr wrote:I really feel that Barca will comfortably knock Millan out. Then again I felt the same against Chelsea last year

You need have no doubts man.. You guys will stroll through

I'm only praying we don't get embarrassed
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 pm

I know Millan lack last year's individual quality, but this team has character damn it! red&black should not be underestimated Cool
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Celtic got the worst possible team to draw that was available. Juventus (I have watched them a lot this year) are a team full of bulldogs that don't let the other team play, they press all over the pitch and run tirelessly. They play exactly like Celtic but have substantially more individual quality.

AC Milan is doomed, unless Berlusconi's promised Christmas present is a massive one, i.e. 2-3 world class players that are not cup tied to replace the ones they sold. Cassano, Ibra and Silva.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Final 8:

3 Spanish teams
3 German Teams
1 Italian Team
1 French Team

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

norton wrote:They play exactly like Celtic but have substantially more individual quality.

Yeah sure we do Laughing We have perfected the art of parking the bus havent we.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Surag wrote:
norton wrote:They play exactly like Celtic but have substantially more individual quality.
Yeah sure we do Laughing We have perfected the art of parking the bus havent we.
Gigi is the one-man bus in Juve's goal :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:02 pm

No barca cheers

Bayern :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

If anything Celtic tie is gonna be tougher than expected..They're going to put 10 men behind the ball for majority of the game which would be problematic for us as i expect Juve to dominate both games in terms of possession..One can only hope we're clinical in front of goal in the end..

Celtic is the Chelsea of this year albeit a poor man's one.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm

I saw alot of hoofing from Juve against Chelsea away Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

You stayed true to yourself by drawing FCB Very Happy
RealGunner wrote:No barca cheers

Bayern :facepalm:
You stayed true to yourself by drawing FCB Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Porto - Malaga!

This should be a great match! Isco :bow: Pellegrini :bow:

Porto to go through! Twisted Evil
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 pm

so let me get this straight if united beat Madrid
only 2 teams from last seasons 16 will remain affraid
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 pm

^^

"There is a turnover that looks very quick," Wenger said.

"I heard this morning, the general secretary of UEFA saying that in the last 16 you have only five teams from last year that were in the last 16. That means 11 newcomers in the last 16, that shows you how quickly it changes and how difficult it is to be in there.

"The German clubs for example have made a big, big leap forward. The Spanish clubs are traditionally there and in England we have a little deficit because usually at that level we have four. We are only two this season.

"You have the French, Paris Saint-Germain, coming in, traditionally Porto are always in there. But especially I believe the Germans have improved."

Malaga are one of the 11 'newcomers' despite enduring a difficult year off the pitch.

"They are a big surprise because we bought Cazorla from Malaga," said Wenger.

"They looked [like] a club that was sinking a little bit because they had financial trouble. To find them there today, and what they’ve done in the league, I must say congratulations to what they’ve done. They were a club in complete disarray in July."

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

For those who missed the draw live.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Real Madrid vs Man Utd and Shakhtar vs Dortmund at the same time :facepalm:

that is some bullsh*t!! ffs. the Borussia v Shaktar game was the one i was most excited to watch after the RM v Utd tie.....now I find out that i'm gonna miss it. ffs. Mad
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Maybe they should have every match on a separate day. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4