Cruijf
arabprince
Giancarlo
dostoevsky
Brigate Rossonere
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise - Page 3 Empty Re: The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:Does Sciacca not have the right to dispute the claim that "Abate is the best RB in Italy AND the world"? It might be jovial, but the way you guys keep harking on about it, he is completely right to bring people to earth. Otherwise it's just propaganda, isn't it? You trying to put words in our mouths and we're apparently not allowed to dispute it. It's ok to insult Juve, but when the title makes a claim about the world and Italy, why are people being blocked out here? The title doesn't say "Abate gets a pay rise", it says "Abate... best in Italy/World". It's an opinion that can be disputed, and it's certainly one more credible to argue against than "OMG you Juve fans are deluded because Marchisio is so overrated".

Of course he has a right to dispute a claim. These sorts of arguments where people bring in good, backed up opinions are what makes these forums good. What he can't do is go and bring up misleading stats that make him look bad and use ridiculous arguments to refute the claim.

And I still cannot believe that people don't get the Abate praise is a joke [facepalm guy]

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise - Page 3 Empty Re: The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

ynwa wrote:I love reading sciacca trolling. He does a beast job at it. Very Happy

And I agree w. mauro Thumbs up

At least you're not trying to dispute the fact that it is actually trolling.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

I'd like just ONE good reason not to lock this.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:At least we don't have more Inter players playing for La Nazionale than our team. :coffee:

Oh nice troll. Good to see Juventino's are taking after Sciacca so well.

Brigate: "PrandJuve has no idea what he is doing."

Tell me what is wrong with that statement?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:At least we don't have more Inter players playing for La Nazionale than our team. :coffee:

Brigate: "PrandJuve has no idea what he is doing."

Tell me what is wrong with that statement?

You put Juve in the round, saying that Juventus players do not deserve to be there representing Italy and that's a big part of our club and its identity- and you mocked it. Really, having less players in La Nazionale than Inter is embarrasing and is a bigger problem, and I think that is a very good counter argument.

You didn't even back it up! That's my problem with your PrandJuve statement.

Last edited by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote: I'm trying to bring some perspective here, because it's become more and more, well, lost as time passes. My ideal world is of political incorrectness, and some of the things being said here do not at all warrant the extravagant reaction they have been getting. It also must be appreciated that it something is exaggerated, there will be a tendency for disagreements of varying lengths.

I find this argument funny. A sick mind who rapes a woman and then says he doesn't see it as wrong is still sick and is convicted accordingly. The same way saying that Sciacca personality is to sound like a troll does not justify it. It is a cheap excuse.

Perspective is being lost? In what sense? Once again, the exaggeration is a joke. For someone who winds his sentences as elegantly as you, I would expect at least someone as 'enlightened' as yourself to realise an obvious joke when you see it.

dostoevsky wrote:I'd like just ONE good reason not to lock this.

You'll get a few laughs out of the things Juventino's post?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:What does Oddo have to do with Abate.

Simple, what does Maggio have to do with Abate? What does Cassani have to do with Abate? Oddo is mentioned because he plays as an RB, he play in the same club and he was compared to see how Abate's performances pushing forward were. And believe or not, Oddo was in less than 5 apps. Were talking about RB's in general within Italy. And as the article states: 'One of the best in Italy, or the best'.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Woh what? Your calling him a troll? Brigate what has gone into you bro...? I actually thought you were more mature then this. First insulting Juve then call him a troll? He first off replied from your troll post in which you insulted Juve, and once again not having nothing to do with this discussion and and me never insulting your club now which of course is trolling. Now the rule states you can say what you want about any club in your section, HOWEVER You can not say it directly, as you quoted me. That is against the rules, and is being a troll. I just don't understand the logic of a troll around here. For some they think disagreement is a troll, for others it's going off topic... But as it stands in the rules, your post was a troll.

By the way Dos, regardless of our little chat, this had to be said. Sorry.

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am

Giancarlo wrote: but then again Prandelli is fine with mediocrity. He's a guy who still calls up Gastaldello and for goodness sakes. Who next? Pazienza? (Just watch! Since Pazienza joined the midtable team, he'll be called up soon guaranteed!)

The Best RB in [strike]Italy[/strike] the World Gets a Payrise - Page 3 Tumblr_ljd3p8jThC1qixleeo1_400
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 am

I miss Cro. Just wanted to say that.

Will unlock this later.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3