VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
Pedram
StevieRayVaughan
Madvillain
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Copycat Mourinho "did not understand football" - Page 2 Empty Re: Copycat Mourinho "did not understand football"

Post by white_star Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Pedram wrote:I like it when people get so worked up in a goddamn forum. :brickwall:

I like it when people pretend to be something they are not smoking

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Copycat Mourinho "did not understand football" - Page 2 Empty Re: Copycat Mourinho "did not understand football"

Post by Abramovich Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:20 pm

OH MY GWADS THEY SHARE SIMILAR VIEWS ON ONE SUBJECT, AND THEY AINT GL MEHDRID FANS OMGGGGGG THEY MUST GET MARRIED.

rofl
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:25 pm

LeDNA wrote:
white_star wrote:

No you can't WTF is wrong with you people. The glory supporting I am going to have to deal with but now this? Do you actually think you are part of them because if you do then i am done with this forum. This shit is dumber then the end of the world BS yesterday!!!

Anyways on topic but that had to be addressees. Mou had to learn from somewhere just like everyone else does.
HALA MADRID

#ULTRASUR4LIFE

pls go
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Abramovich wrote:OH MY GWADS THEY SHARE SIMILAR VIEWS ON ONE SUBJECT, AND THEY AINT GL MEHDRID FANS OMGGGGGG THEY MUST GET MARRIED.

rofl

A quote by Mark Twain:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Just use this for the GL Mehdrid Ultras.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
LeDNA wrote:
white_star wrote:

No you can't WTF is wrong with you people. The glory supporting I am going to have to deal with but now this? Do you actually think you are part of them because if you do then i am done with this forum. This shit is dumber then the end of the world BS yesterday!!!

Anyways on topic but that had to be addressees. Mou had to learn from somewhere just like everyone else does.
HALA MADRID

#ULTRASUR4LIFE

pls go

Just to piss of the Goal Legacy Mehdrid ultras I shal stay banana
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Thats what I thought kiddo
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:35 pm

white_star wrote:
Pedram wrote:
white_star wrote:

Why Do you have Madrid ultras in you sig?

Erm, it's my signature, isn't it ? you don't tell me what i should put there.

Why are you having a go at him just because of his sig? If you are done with this forum then good riddance, as much as it agitates me to read your "intellectual" posts, the forum would be a better place
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Great read.

One thing that's funny is that mourinho never really played professionally at a very high level, unlike pep, cryuff, del bosque..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:07 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
white_star wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Erm, it's my signature, isn't it ? you don't tell me what i should put there.

Why are you having a go at him just because of his sig? If you are done with this forum then good riddance, as much as it agitates me to read your "intellectual" posts, the forum would be a better place

Intellectual because you disagree.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

You guys are all acting like a bunch of kids...this thread is embarrassing.

I think it's an interesting read, I'm not particularly surprised though. He's been very effective with his methods though- one must admit. I would like to see Mourinho try to manage a team long term though, as I don't think he can do it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:30 pm

white_star wrote:
Pedram wrote:I like it when people get so worked up in a goddamn forum. :brickwall:

I like it when people pretend to be something they are not smoking

chicago bulls fan giving lessons about glory hunting

#onlyonGL

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 pm

white_star wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:
white_star wrote:

Intellectual because you disagree.

Intellectual because of biased and your hypocritcal
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAdLy CoUnTeR Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 pm

He learned well from various people and got his overall managing skills from that.

Theres not such thing as stealing any kind of techniques in training, it's all par tof the job, good artists copy, greats artists steal, and if he could get all the good stuff and pull it up together to make something good from it then good for him.

DeAdLy CoUnTeR
DeAdLy CoUnTeR
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:40 pm

and the award for worlds biggest avatar goes to..

Very Happy

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2