Die Borussen
McAgger
gondov
Mr Nick09
OLpower
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is the problem with Real? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the problem with Real?

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 am

gondov wrote:
Mamad wrote:This happens when there is a war between teams captains and The coach.

and also....when your 2 greatest rivals are playing so well Very Happy

I so wish Mou gets the sack whilst Tito is in charge of barca.

It would be a great way for him to avenge the "eye poke" and Mou calling him "Pito" (which can be translated to penis!)

Mou has his respect at times... Hoped that Tito the best. I guess it's better than saying nothing...

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What is the problem with Real? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the problem with Real?

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:13 am

I also wrote this in another threat but this is my analysis of Real:

1)Arbeloa and Alonso are liabilities. They are too slow and misplace passes at a regular rate. This is quite alarming for Alonso who used to be one of the most accurate passers but now he regularly losses out because of his speed or misplaces his passes. He still might have a high accuracy rates because of the back-side passes but his long balls have lost the quality.

2) Di Maria hasnt done anything this year to merit his start in the team. Now his play is limited because of the ineffective Arbeola, but he still cant lose the ball at such an alarming rate. This I completely blame Mourinho because Callejon has looked a lot better, but still is just rotated with Di Maria.

3) Pepe and Ramos are not upto par. In today's game, Ramos actually played well but you could clearly see so many things were wrong with Pepe. Bad positioning, extremely bad temper (could have gotten a red), trying to officiate the game (asking for a yellow for Joaquin) again a bookable offense. Pepe's strengths are tackling and speed but his negatives effect his game so much that sometimes it outweighs the positives he brings to his game. Varane, on the other hand, as been superb for such a young guy. I hope he leaves Real as soon as possible.

4) The mystery that is Khedira: The problem with him is that as a CM he is a 6/10 is everything, but not a 8 or a 9/10 in anything. The CM pair is not good enough for Madrid. They should have a ball winner (like Makelele) not Alonso, then play Modric as the creative CM. But Alonso is too slow to win balls effectively against good players. Khedira just seems confused in his role sometimes. He doesnt win too many balls, doesnt give too many assists, or score too many goals, his technical skills are average. I still think he is an excellent player to have, but he is not what R.madrid need. You cant really play Modric and Khedira as CMs. You need Modric and Makelele, a combination of a ball winner and a possession retainer for Real's system to work. Alonso did the role well last year, but he is going downhill now.

5) They miss Marcelo a lot. Also, the fact that Coentrao is also out doesnt help. It limits their play.

Anyway, my point is Mou is not the only problem in the team. Mou is an excellent manager. Now, I can never defend his antics in the game which is frankly too much. The constant nagging and moaning is not something I like, but as a manager (purely in terms of ability) he is still one of the best in my opinion.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

From what I remember, Benzema had a horrible Euros and not a good pre season while Higuain was in great form in pre-season. Pretty easy choice if you ask me who you wanted to start based on form.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:18 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:The problem is Mou, he's a f*cking idiot. Creating all sorts drama and tension in the dressing room with his own players. The faster he gets sacked the better, before we lose someone like Benz, Higgy, or Ozil to another team.

FAIL, that doesn't answer the OPs question at all, one man can't be the problem , especially when same guy gave us back the dignity and sent pep into temporary retirement
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:The problem is Mou, he's a f*cking idiot. Creating all sorts drama and tension in the dressing room with his own players. The faster he gets sacked the better, before we lose someone like Benz, Higgy, or Ozil to another team.

FAIL, that doesn't answer the OPs question at all, one man can't be the problem , especially when same guy gave us back the dignity and sent pep into temporary retirement

Start reading what others are talking about then I think you might answer your statement you just posted
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

That is so much bullshit. He NEVER sent pep to retirement, nor was he the reason that he left. Pep always had said that he was looking for 4-5 years for Barca and would leave when he no longer felt the same way for the job. He was true to his word. Nothing to do with Mou.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:45 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

That is so much bullshit. He NEVER sent pep to retirement, nor was he the reason that he left. Pep always had said that he was looking for 4-5 years for Barca and would leave when he no longer felt the same way for the job. He was true to his word. Nothing to do with Mou.

Was gonna point that out that out as well. Don't think Mou had any influence of Pep leaving... Pep was never going to stay long and even after winning CL in 2011, he was considering of leaving but stuck with the club for another season... No Mou influence at all... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2