Pedram
Die Borussen
shamr9pato
sportsczy
Raptorgunner
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:40 pm

zarola wrote:This nutcase? Are you guys joking? I'm very proud of Mario in this incident. He had done nothing wrong, he seems very relaxed, it's Mancini that's trying to kill him. He's having problems this season and he's trying to take it out on Balotelli and use him as a scapegoat.

Your Balotelli love is embarrassing.The guy is a C##t end off.He could kill someone and you'd probably still defend him. :facepalm:

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up - Page 2 Empty Re: Balotelli and Mancini in stunning training ground bust-up

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Balotelli is a bit crazy, but i'd really like to have him on my team, despite his temper.Those kind of dangerous tackles are frequently happening at training sessions.It could have bene something very dangerous, but Mancini overreacted imo.We know from Skysports that Mancini is the one who started the altercation.As we know Balotelli, he surprisingly stayed calm; he could have done worse.

Anyway, bad moment for those two to keep the front pages of specialized sites in sports with their dispute.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

I think you lot are being too critical of Balotelli here while letting Mancini off the hook. A bad tackle in training, okay, tell your player to knock it off and use their brain. Don't furiously grab a hold of their shirt and try to throw them on the ground.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Art Morte wrote:I think you lot are being too critical of Balotelli here while letting Mancini off the hook. A bad tackle in training, okay, tell your player to knock it off and use their brain. Don't furiously grab a hold of their shirt and try to throw them on the ground.

you're treating this as an isolated incident but this infact could be "the straw that broke the camel's back". Mancio has given Balotelli more chances than he deserves and he always repays him with shite performances.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:40 pm

vlafy wrote:Balotelli is a bit crazy, but i'd really like to have him on my team, despite his temper.Those kind of dangerous tackles are frequently happening at training sessions.It could have bene something very dangerous, but Mancini overreacted imo.We know from Skysports that Mancini is the one who started the altercation.As we know Balotelli, he surprisingly stayed calm; he could have done worse.

Anyway, bad moment for those two to keep the front pages of specialized sites in sports with their dispute.

no thank you, he had his chance to join us when he moved to city, but he chose that sideshow. Don't want him anywhere near United now, SAF could of saved him before, but not anymore to far gone
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
vlafy wrote:Balotelli is a bit crazy, but i'd really like to have him on my team, despite his temper.Those kind of dangerous tackles are frequently happening at training sessions.It could have bene something very dangerous, but Mancini overreacted imo.We know from Skysports that Mancini is the one who started the altercation.As we know Balotelli, he surprisingly stayed calm; he could have done worse.

no thank you, he had his chance to join us when he moved to city, but he chose that sideshow. Don't want him anywhere near United now, SAF could of saved him before, but not anymore to far gone

I was speaking from the perspective of a coach when I said that i'd like to have him on my team.Now, we don't need him at MUTD.

Last edited by vlafy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Can you guys see Rooney doing this to Fergie? Not in a million years

Mancini is a weak fool and as for Balotelli.....well, there aren't enough negative adjectives in all of Oxford to do him justice
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Art Morte wrote:I think you lot are being too critical of Balotelli here while letting Mancini off the hook. A bad tackle in training, okay, tell your player to knock it off and use their brain. Don't furiously grab a hold of their shirt and try to throw them on the ground.
Clough once punched Roy Keane in the face after a game where he gifted the opposition a goal :bow:

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Yup. I can totally see Mancini running up to Balotelli after a slide tackle and trying to throw him to the ground. Totally see that.

Not.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
zarola wrote:This nutcase? Are you guys joking? I'm very proud of Mario in this incident. He had done nothing wrong, he seems very relaxed, it's Mancini that's trying to kill him. He's having problems this season and he's trying to take it out on Balotelli and use him as a scapegoat.

Your Balotelli love is embarrassing.The guy is a C##t end off.He could kill someone and you'd probably still defend him. :facepalm:

nah I fully agree with what Art Morte and Vlafy had to say on this incident. I'm not so lenient with Balotelli anymore after he went nuts against Arsenal that one game and I was convinced he wouldn't make the euro team for breaching the 'code of ethics' Prandelli had set. I just don't think this particular incident was all that bad on his part.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:What?

Mancio was unhappy about his tackle to Scott Sinclair and responded in a very heated manner to Balotelli, who quite frankly is deserving of all the heat he gets from him. As a professional player you DO NOT react in such a manner when the manager is berating you for your actions.

What Balo has done is disgraceful as there is no other way about it.

I agree 100%. shameful behavior. Mancini is the COACH - as a player, this is your boss and you have to respect him and his choices if you're playing for him.. If not, then Balo should just gtfo

Mancini has done so much for Balotelli. He's the only one who's still willing to put up with his drama and constant BS. No other player in the world would be able to get away with the constant crap that Balo pulls, really..

And after all this, he still has no respect for Mancini or anybody else for that matter. Montella's analysis of Balo is completely spot-on : "a waste" .. nothing more, nothing less.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

I swear Man City training sessions must be the most entertaining training sessions that every boy wants to be a part of. Balotelli rofl :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Mancini suggested the incident was blown out of proportion and maintained that Balotelli does have a future with the club, but only if he improves his behaviour.

"It wasn't bad," he explained. "We were playing a game, Mario kicked his team-mate and I said to him 'go inside, leave the pitch'.
"He said 'no' so I took his shirt and pushed him off the pitch. This is really what happened. Nothing special.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 pm

"It wasn't bad." eco smile

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 am

So from what I've heard it sounds like Mancini was just genuinely pissed off already Balotelli petulantly tripped not slide tackled not taekwondo kicked Sinclair and Mancini lost it.....

Sounds like stress is getting to Mancini lool
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20908006
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2