Nishankly
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
Art Morte
DeletedUser#1
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manchester United vs Liverpool- Sponsored by RVP & Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool- Sponsored by RVP & Suarez

Post by Zero Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 am

Now this is what I call home court advantage. Razz

Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs Liverpool- Sponsored by RVP & Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Liverpool- Sponsored by RVP & Suarez

Post by LFCAintQuiteHistory Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 am

Should be a great game to watch Smile, lets just hope no bad calls are made for either side that will tarnish the final result Smile.
And most of all lets hope they are all truly over the Suarez - Evra thing, I think everyone has had more than enough of that.

LFCAintQuiteHistory
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

vladdy wrote:United will win, or even if they lose they will win the EPL and almost all Liverpool (not all of them) fans will cry together because they have almost no chance to finish in top 6.This is the reality.Who cares anything else?

PS.There are a few guys on this forum who think about themselves that they are fair because they support teams with great history etc. but many of you want Man City to win the EPL, the team without history who bought players with more than 1 bilion $.How much hypocrisy!

even if i'm not one them, i understand why some are supporting Man city
when guys like you spend all their time writing comments such as
'' United will win, or even if they lose they will win the EPL and almost all Liverpool (not all of them) fans will cry together because they have almost no chance to finish in top 6.This is the reality.Who cares anything else?''
... don't be surprise that some may not like you and your club. Why being so arrogant ? And b the way Manchester City may not have a '' great history '' but wasn't Man united in the situation when Ferguson was hired ? you have to begin somewhere. Even if i don't like Man city's policy ( spending like crazy ) i won't direspect them
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

You didn't understand some things.

Firstly, I was arrogant, that's true, but that's because they were first to talk without respect about Manchester United and SAF and that's happening because Howard Webb will be the ref.All fans are acting like their teams weren't helped by the refs in the past.Even Soton scored a valid goal against Arsenal but the linesman took the wrong decision and absolutely nobody talked about this, like they do when it's happening with Man UTD.You know, I don't have a problem with that goal, it was a simple mistake and I agree there's no reason to speak trash about Arsenal because of a ref mistake.

Secondly, Man United had before SAF more history than Chelsea & City have together right now.And you didn't get my point.I wasn't judging them for supporting City, I was judging them for being hypocrite.

Since I support Manchester United I have never had hatred for the opposite teams fans.Now, I am a bit edgy.

:coffee:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Bénin wrote:
vladdy wrote:United will win, or even if they lose they will win the EPL and almost all Liverpool (not all of them) fans will cry together because they have almost no chance to finish in top 6.This is the reality.Who cares anything else?

PS.There are a few guys on this forum who think about themselves that they are fair because they support teams with great history etc. but many of you want Man City to win the EPL, the team without history who bought players with more than 1 bilion $.How much hypocrisy!

even if i'm not one them, i understand why some are supporting Man city
when guys like you spend all their time writing comments such as
'' United will win, or even if they lose they will win the EPL and almost all Liverpool (not all of them) fans will cry together because they have almost no chance to finish in top 6.This is the reality.Who cares anything else?''
... don't be surprise that some may not like you and your club. Why being so arrogant ? And b the way Manchester City may not have a '' great history '' but wasn't Man united in the situation when Ferguson was hired ? you have to begin somewhere. Even if i don't like Man city's policy ( spending like crazy ) i won't direspect them

guess you never heard off Matt Busby? Busby Babes? Bobby Charlton? George Best?....:facepalm:

do you even know who Bertie Mee is? lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 pm

RED wrote:
Donuts wrote:Webb is the ref? Why are people looking forward to watching a game we know whose going to win.
3-1
2 goals from RVP from the penalty spot the last one is just Manchester United playing normally
then webb will try to cover it by gifting liverpool a goal despite them only having 3 minutes left.
3 reds given to liverpool and a court date for another "racist" liverpool player, the only thing I cannot predict is who they will grab next, possibly Sahin being a foreigner and all.

You should prolly delete your account as you contribute nothing you troll. What is the point of that post? Posters/trolls like u ate the reason why this forum is going downhill. Smh. Webb this webb that.
Wasn't aware the forum was dieing out? your tears feed me Smile I don't see why your so butthurt I didn't really offend your team just that the ref is a horrible choice and has had one too many controversial decisions against Liverpool and too many in favor of Manchester United, stating the obvious and I'm not the only one saying it.
I like your 50% warning also you surely helped this forum much more than I have.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

Vladdy, butthurt because no other team supports you?
Bore off and support your own team.
The first line shows why people hate fans like you. Laughing

Anyways hoping for a great game where the better team on the day wins without any luck.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 am

I just want a clean game.

The game at Anfield was a terrible display by the referee and basically gave United the 3 points.

So yeah, clean game by the referee please... but we're talking about United here. Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 am

^^^^^^

Nishank wrote:

Vladdy, butthurt because no other team supports you?
Bore off and support your own team.
The first line shows why people hate fans like you. Laughing

Anyways hoping for a great game where the better team on the day wins without any luck.

You didn't even try to read my answer to Benin.You'll find my answer in that post.But I'll say it again.I talked like that because Liverpool & other teams fans were the first to speak trash about United and SAF.Read the previous posts in this thread.All you do (not you in particular, but I still believe I don't have to give particular examples, you can find them in this thread) is to blame Manchester United because you think that we pay refs to help us and because MUTD is always advantaged by refs when they aren't playing well.Still, I am the one criticized here, but for God's sake, other teams fans started to speak about United without respect.And this is happening everytime when MUTD is mentioned.What if I would act with the same attitude about Liverpool?This is why I wrote that post.I don't usually talk like this, but it was a troll post to show you the atitude you have against Man United.And the answer it's simple: if I talk trash about other teams, I'm being offended.I've always said in this forum that I have nothing with the teams from England, I really respect them; it is an honour for me as a Man UTD fan to watch such fabulos games in EPL.By the way, even you speak without respect saying that: "Vladdy, butthurt because no other team supports you?"," people hate fans like you".I don't even want to comment this...Good luck!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 am

Well clean them even if dalglish were to ref. Utd to win and lvrpool to enhance their victim complex

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:14 am

Just a little over an hour until kick-off banana

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 am

Reina; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Allen, Lucas; Downing, Gerrard, Sterling; Suarez.

Sturridge bench
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 am

United: De Gea; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Carrick, Cleverley; Young, Kagawa, Welbeck; Van Persie
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 am

Manchester United vs Liverpool- Sponsored by RVP & Suarez - Page 2 Pczad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:58 am

Utd's front 4 Shocked Imagine if Rooney was fit.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 am

One man team. :coffee:
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 am

We were god awful in the first half, that killed us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 am

Good match, Liverpool stepped up in the 2nd half and the last 10 mins they should have scored twice.

2-1 win to United.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am

Deserved win without any controversy.

First half performance was probably up there with the very worst. I have no idea what Brendan was thinking and wanting to achieve. Absolutely gutless first half when we gave them too much respect and sat back, and played as we are QPR.

Only got into the game after Sturridge's goal. I wish players would stop passing it so much around the box. Gerrard took a shot and we scored off it. We need to shoot more.

Sadly for us, Johnson's attacking game was off which we heavily rely on. Bad starting XI too as Henderson should have started. After that terrible first half, I expected an absolute hammering, so I don't think 2-1 is terribly bad. Could have drawn with a little bit of luck maybe.

MOTM: Michael Carrick

LFC's MOTM: Skrtel by a mile. kept us in the game with some outstanding blocks

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Deserved win without any controversy.

First half performance was probably up there with the very worst. I have no idea what Brendan was thinking and wanting to achieve. Absolutely gutless first half when we gave them too much respect and sat back, and played as we are QPR.

Only got into the game after Sturridge's goal. I wish players would stop passing it so much around the box. Gerrard took a shot and we scored off it. We need to shoot more.

Sadly for us, Johnson's attacking game was off which we heavily rely on. Bad starting XI too as Henderson should have started. After that terrible first half, I expected an absolute hammering, so I don't think 2-1 is terribly bad. Could have drawn with a little bit of luck maybe.

MOTM: Michael Carrick

LFC's MOTM: Skrtel by a mile. kept us in the game with some outstanding blocks
Not a bad analysis.

I think we could've drawn with jsut a tiny bit more luck, and we were somewhat unlucky that the slight deflection off of Vidic's head confused Reina for United's second. However, it's hard to argue the result was unfair. Our starting lineup was very much intended to stymie United and performed that role rather well. Only a positional mistake by the 18 year old Wisdom allowed the space for Evra which ultimately cost us. We had a few opportunities for a second that two more match-fit strikers (rather than Borini and Sturridge) might have finished.

Carrick runs away with the MOTM.

I think Agger deserves a shoutout for our MOTM, too. He made some very good blocks to keep us in the match (I'm thinking of the one one Welbeck in particular when he crossed behind Skrtel to make the lunging block).

donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Agger gave RVP too much space in the first goal to be considered our MOTM, me thinks.

Like Sepi, I was thinking after the first half that that must have been up there competing for our worst 45-minute performances at Old Trafford ever in the Premier League. I don't think we had a shot on goal and could have conceded more than once.

Second half was much better, introduction of Sturridge seemed to give new ways to get the ball up and do things with it, but overall the better team won, hands down.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2